Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

#bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While (2288 Views)

They Want To Kill Me Because Of Tega - Boma Tells Tega's Husband / Meet Dorathy's Sister Who Is Three Times More Beautiful. [photos] / "Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by brainiacliff: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, Boma has expressed that he’s thrilled and would want to keep enjoying the romantic escapades with a married housemate, Tega in the house. The duo has been trending on the Internet for days for their intimate activities under the sheets. While many questions the morals of Tega who’s a married woman, more videos of their escapades are going viral.

In one of such videos, Boma was seen kissing Tega and he also picked up a tissue.

However, while discussing their escapade, Boma has described the lovely episodes as a Tornado and also noted that he’s more than willing to do more than 5 rounds with the married woman.

Watch the video below:
https://omadaily.com/bbnaija-i-still-need-to-do-you-like-five-times-more-boma-tells-tega-while-recounting-their-escapades-video/
Re: #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by Annie939(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma is very stupid too childish to be hold

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by MufasaLion: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Annie939:
Boma is very stupid too childish to be hold

He's not just childish but a sissy. Even females don't talk like he does. He's got a very low self-esteem that he gloats over sexcapades like it's a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by youngblaq: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma ....that sponge head count. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by TheEnygma(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
This reminds me of a line from The kid Laroi's song "without you"....

"Now here you go oh, can't make a wife out of a hoe, ...m and I can't take it back so in the past is where we leave it"
Re: #bbnaija: “I Still Need To Do You Like Five Times More” – Boma Tells Tega While by LionTiger(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
She is an actress, expected more trilling moments - Hubby

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Betty Is Really Not Ugly / Tonto Dike’s Incredible Addiction,fallen Head-over-heels In Love With Marijuana, / Basketmouth And Girl Friend Fight Over Cook Eggs (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.