Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? (21048 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by toffyz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria style of government is quite expensive.

I will decrease drastically ALL government officials salaries, starting from the president to a councilor.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Our system of government/leadership... Everything rests on it.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by enemachris(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Their religious mentality and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Blackfire(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make sure our darling president rule again in 2023

North2023

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by yordha(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari...

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by CondemnBattery(f): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
I would change the Leadership if I could change one thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
dammie4j:
Leadership

Simple!!!!...

If Nigeria gets it right in this area, everything else will fall into place.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Let there be light!
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by belovez(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I will take us back to 1913 and execute Lord Lugard

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by 1Dray(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
The leadership - Buhari
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Lazenby007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Afriqan:
Our system of government/leadership... Everything rests on it.

Everything!!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by omooba969(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Banning illiterates from voting in elections.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by DEEBOZZ(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
olaolaking:
Our orientation.
Very good point.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by CXLVII: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
The location. Move it to Europe
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Southeast21: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari cos #BuhariMustGo
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Godstiger(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
The question should be 'what could you change and leave the other..? This kon3 tire person
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Our orientation about money (riches and wealth).

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Enyimbamercedes: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Reverse the decision to amalgamate and impose parasites on the south

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
will change Naira money, it is the Cause.............................

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Jonah507(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make every tribe have a country of her own, most especially,those with same religious beliefs
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Godi25(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Our system of governance
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by tophumble(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Change the leaders and every other things will change
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by jeffoe(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Independent judiciary, quick access to justice which Include Moving the police under the judiciary
National asset, income, tax, property register, which is accessible to all.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Yabsun(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will abrograte the rule that wedded the North and the South. One Nigeria my foot undecided
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Mypeople2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralKoko:
The topic is self explanatory. If you could change one thing about Nigeria what would you change?

Mine: The mindset of the people. Nigeria is a disaster today because of the backward mindset of its people ( leaders included).

What would you change
The quota system. Everything should be by merit .All parastatals of government will be paid the same amount , that includes the political offices .No senator with SSCE will be earning 20million monthly while professors are begging for N700k .

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by walozanga(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Delete of amalgamation of 1914 simple
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by SONofADAM(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Change the dullard at the top,put Taliban I don't care
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Me I will dig his dead body out and kill it again after flogging it 99 times
gasparpisciotta:
I will take us back to 1913 and execute Lord Lugard
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by greatefa1011(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
.I will Bar anyone above 60 from taking decision. They are the Genesis of our problems.
2.set a rule eye for an eye.
3. Rotational system of leadership
4. Allow minorities to rule bcoz majority ethnic group are very troublesome.
Appoint myself to be interceeding for the leaders for peace and stability

1 Like

Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Nigeria, What Would You Change? by Comedian2019: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will just change zombies. Once they don't exist, APC will cease to exist, then Nigeria will breathe fresh air again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Zuma In Abuja Nigeria For Inauguration (Photo) / Buratai Explains Why Army Created Female Corps / Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.