Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker (32185 Views)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kano On His Way To NYSC Camp / Bus Rams Into A Building In Benin After Being Shot At By NSCDC Officials.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Update From . COM

Prospective members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, narrowly escaped death when a bus conveying them to orientation camps in the North rammed into a stationary tanker, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident happened at about 10:41pm on Wednesday, at Ohono village, along the Lokoja Expressway.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, To As At The Time of Filing This Report however, it was gathered that the bus belonging to the Akwa Ibom Transport Company, AKTC, rammed into the stationary tanker truck.

One of the prospective Corps members, Ekeno Essien, a Univerisity of Uyo graduate shared the photos from the scene, As Sighted By with the caption;

This is what I just survived! God is mighty...Today,1st September, 2021 along Lokoja express way, Ohono precisely in Kogi State, we got crushed by a trailer @ about 10:41pm but God came mighty... 11pm right now and we are stranded at nowhere...
Our bus was headed to Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina...

The same Katsina that got nearly all the Corper members killed last month while going to camp. Our bus was supposed to make a stop in Abuja where we can pass out the night, before this just happened.
NYSC keep killing us. They keep sending us to our own death.

Akwa Ibom State Government, pls come and take me home, I'm going to Kaduna camp.. Come and take us home plsss...How many times will this keep happening?
What is going on?
Thank you Jesus for preserving my life and that of my colleagues.
I just can't explain this miracle, I saw everything happen in a flash...
** Pls don't tell my mom.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2713698068775732&id=100004066968315

3 Likes

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Hezzyluv: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God ooo

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by DoctorDree(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ah
This is a very good news

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Ah
This is a very good news

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Offpointng: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
You know sometimes when you travel at night you see alot, moon shines on one side of the road and the sun on the other part of the road but what hurt me the most is the imagination that some pipe or map can be drawn from the SW to the SE atimes making it hard for palm tree to crawl on mighty oceans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by gpercuxionz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
to post bad news tomorrow na sure odd.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by DaddyRochie1642: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:
You know sometimes when you travel at night you see alot, moon shines on one side of the road and the sun on the other part of the road but what hurt me the most is the imagination that some pipe or map can be drawn from the SW to the SE atimes making it hard for palm tree to crawl on mighty oceans

Highness don hold this one

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by AuntRose(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
University of Uyo and Akwa Ibom again, the authority of that school needs conduct special prayers for her students

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Sas137(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Oxtertee(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for their lives. but i still don't understand the sense behind posting someone far away from their domain all in the name of serving ones father land that the politician care less about the populace.

4 Likes

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by setobaba: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
They should cancel this useless scheme abi you all are mad ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by greenie77: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for surviving it.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Crowwejihadist: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:

I pity your first son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by SecuredMaking: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God he survived

1 Like

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by finedimeji: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
So happy for you
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by AxeofGod(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na so the last crash kill my course mate

Nysc killing our youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by NewWay71: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for his life

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by specialmati(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
thanks to God
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by setobaba: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Highness don hold this one
Aje
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Betboss(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:

At a point I was like what am I even reading. Had read again and again, and I was even more confused.

This one should be in the psychiatric hospital.

12 Likes

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Jaweego(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank goodness
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by tillaman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank goodness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by McOluOmo: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Praise ur God well

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by aku626(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
All these drivers that are not fit mentally
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by AxeofGod(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God for you bro. Dem no reach. Be prayerful though. There is more than meets the eye. But seriously what's it with Uniuyo pcms and these accidents. I dey enter my own camp for Benue from Uniuyo on Saturday. I no go fit tell my village people whatsup.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by seunlayi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021

Thank God for these people.
But for whatever reason I won't advise anyone to embark on a night journey in the present day Nigeria unlike how fun and safe it was traveling in the late 70s and 80's during the night on Nigeria roads.
Re: Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
If you are a professional writer, kindly check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6732402/technical-writers-consumer-tech-writers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Work Starts On Lagos Roads - Photos / Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com / X Gender Marker Available On U.S. Passports Starting April 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.