Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) (52809 Views)

Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me' / Bbnaija White Money Requested African Food In Dubai See What He Got (video) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by mkoabiola: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who are d nitwit spraying him money...

D love they showed shim no b small ooo

See dollars

This life no balance oo
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Meedon: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Chicken Change
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
gomojam:
Who do una this thing sef? It's no more funny.

His village people na
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by VanDerWaalforces: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sincerly speaking, for me this is a case of the more you look, the less you see.
Please, what does He/She do for a living?

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tyranny:
I know someday all transgender individuals will have the freedom to be who they are, no matter what. And they won't have to face the cruel judgments of society. They can just live their lives and be treated and respected like everybody else.

Enjoy Bob!
cheesy

Are you a transgender?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Cantonese: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?

Chai. Na wa oh. See wetin owu dey cause for person life? Pray for yourself like this: Spirit of owuite in my life, let me gooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Even in America, land of homos and squares, they don't celebrate them like this...what is wrong with Nigerians, the land of borrowed religions grin

2 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by 1geyaja0: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
BIG CHANCE TO WIN VERY BIG THIS MIDNIGHT;
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #200,000
STAKE #200,000 AND WIN #400,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?
His click of homosexuals. no doubt they are rich but unto unrighteousness. they need Jesus not Temporal money

3 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Plut01: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I think "he" is called a "she" these days.

Bobrisky is the typical example that men and women are not equal because it took Bobrisky his masculinity to dominate women in their world.
Just look at the Nigerian Olosho world, Bobrisky reigns supreme there. He is the king of Slay Queens

Say no more!

You Perfectly captured it with your words. King of slay Queens.

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by slimhomiequan(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
NGpatriot:

Holly roller and religious snub, the same God created Bobrisky with life, breath, fame and success, find your own calling in life and stop judging other people.

Go and read your bible, read it properly.

People like you try to act Godly, but you end up saying the most ungodly things.

Don't mind him.. Motherfvking hypocrites undecided
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
They're from the pit of Hell

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
useless being repent o
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.
Point of correction it's she not he.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nuelito: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
All for the gram
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by mbahdi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abi make I cut my penis ni.?

2 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by effido666: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
C u nau......c ur own thinking.....let them die first......pray for riches my guy grin
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by shadrach77: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin
The Obi Cubana Challenge failed woefully!!!

All these useless notes no reach price of 20 of Cubana's cows. Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am.

Afonja will always copy but can never ever surpass an Nwafor.
What do you mean by pampers ?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why shouldn't the FUTURE be FEMALE when to make it in life one has to act like a woman r transform to a woman.

Really
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by ogkrakkid(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bobtoorisky beware.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Point of correction it's she not he.

She doesn't have vagina and she still has pennis
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Sparklinglyte(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
But I still dey wonder how man go turn woman amazing indeed
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hallowed9:

They don't deserve respect

Why not?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Eastcaostboy: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.
fuk u and your wishes, gay

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why shouldn't the FUTURE be FEMALE when to make it in life one has to act like a woman r transform to a woman.
You need to sit yourself down and ask, is this not becoming insanity? Because this your FIF rants is beginning to look like it.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by sevenhundred(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
you refer to wasiu ayinde marshal as "local" musician?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by AureliusWolf: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
This cretin gifted himself the money, the bloody faģgot is always trying too hard to be noticed and talked about.
Tueh. Disgusting piece of §hit.

4 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
I heard the guy has a son, imagine person papa

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Innobee99:
They're from the pit of Hell

Where's hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) / Denrele Edun Slays In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.