Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Brahma Chick That - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Brahma Chick That (329 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Brahma Chicken For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brahma Chick That by vadam: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Foreign chicken for starting a profitable poultry farm available.
Brahma chick is the biggest size of chicken so far, they feed on poultry farm feed and other agriculture seeds food plants called me for inquiring and delivery thank you.

Re: Brahma Chick That by Eveezy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
vadam:
Foreign chicken for starting a profitable poultry farm available.
Brahma chick is the biggest size of chicken so far, they feed on poultry farm feed and other agriculture seeds food plants called me for inquiring and delivery thank you.
I know this is scam though. But I don’t think I will have mind to eat this kind chicken oo, na to keep am as pet
Re: Brahma Chick That by ajibade971: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
okay
Re: Brahma Chick That by samuel051: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Scammer tunde grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Is Behaving Abnormal / Rabbit Cage For Sale / American Eskimo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.