Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. (12502 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
carnal:

Goodluck man,am in Glasgow. If you have the means you should plan to buy a house here, that's my ultimate goal in 2 years from now. Had friends from other African countries who are huge in real estate and so far they have shown me the tips/secret to acquire.
Regards to madam,I go com chop garri once I enta. Mak madam no fear, am coming wit enuff garri,soup ingredients, yam, plantain with full roasted goat meat including okporoko.I also com wit bread (25 pcs per trip)cos my son love agege bread scatter. I travel wit enuf naija food on every trip. I hope u came wit enuff

That’s the plan. I will buy a house once madam starts working and I have also started my business in Aberdeen. Our income can give us a decent house to pay off over a period of time. We came here with lots of food stuffs. Out of 10 checkin bags, 8 na food stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by femijay8271(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Handsomebeing:

That’s the plan. I will buy a house once madam starts working and I have also started my business in Aberdeen. Our income can give us a decent house to pay off over a period of time. We came here with lots of food stuffs. Out of 10 checkin bags, 8 na food stuffs.

Pls what are the food stuffs you took along?
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by TheMan3: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Handsomebeing:

congratulations bro
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Handsomebeing:

Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
NewBea:

Are you kidding me? shocked

NK
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by nitrogen(m): 4:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Handsomebeing:

O boy, you dey vex o. What??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Larrycool1234(m): 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Where all of una dey see dis money ?..... Ha.
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Handsomebeing:

guy good plan you have there, as regard starting business, do reach out to me let's connect am a business man too
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2021
femijay8271:

Pls what are the food stuffs you took along?
The food you take is about choice and need.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Handsomebeing:

Thanks boss. We are in Aberdeen. My brother lives here. Got a house already and indoor for 10 days. After the quarantine we can start going out.

When you start going out, you can help your thread going by uploading pictures as well to keep it lively.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by solalal36(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Handsomebeing:
We are finally in Scotland where wife will study for her Masters. I Have a month to fully settle them in before coming back to Nigeria.

God that did this for me will do same for you guys.

Amen!!!

Hello Sir. Please how did you sort the flight issue? Did your flight stop at London and then take the train or flew direct? I'm in a similar situation sir

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
solalal36:

Hello Sir. Please how did you sort the flight issue? Did your flight stop at London and then take the train or flew direct? I'm in a similar situation sir
Either way is available, either flight train or even buses. Make I choice. I often do bus if I have to.
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by solalal36(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
carnal:

Either way is available, either flight train or even buses. Make I choice. I often do bus if I have to.
Thank you. I get the flow now
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
solalal36:

London. From London to Aberdeen by air.
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by solalal36(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Handsomebeing:
We are finally in Scotland where wife will study for her Masters. I Have a month to fully settle them in before coming back to Nigeria.

Amen!!!

Which COVID-19 test kit provider did you use please?
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2021
solalal36:

Which COVID-19 test kit provider did you use please?

I used boots coming back to Nigeria but going there, my wives school gave a link for the one we used.
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by solalal36(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Handsomebeing:

I used boots coming back to Nigeria but going there, my wives school gave a link for the one we used.
Thanks, can you share the link please
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
solalal36:

Thanks, can you share the link please

Google boots Uk
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by 1beat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
How is the environment look like. How is job opportunity over there I have a friend that is coming by January is willing to know what she should prepare interm of people around, food, job,
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
1beat:
How is the environment look like. How is job opportunity over there I have a friend that is coming by January is willing to know what she should prepare interm of people around, food, job,
Job is available,depends on what you look out for. For Food, just bring enough. Scottish people are very very accommodating. Our Scottish neighbors love naija jollof rice and dodo then kilishi

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by naxee9294: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omooooorrrrrr big congratulations man
Leaving this country is the greatest achievement of any nigerian!
I have a question pls
What about single person like me which route will be the best for me

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by FiverrTutor(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dalil8:
Leave una wives for naija, una no go hear.

U go soon learn.

Don't mind them. He will regret it
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
naxee9294:
Omooooorrrrrr big congratulations man
Leaving this country is the greatest achievement of any nigerian!
I have a question pls
What about single person like me which route will be the best for me
if you have enough with the qualification you can use the student route
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by carnal: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Don't mind them. He will regret it
you are not God,how can you say he will regret it. Is it your wish that things will go bad for them? Stop judging every situation by what you hear or read. I know marriages where the lady was relocated abroad and 15 years they are still waxing strong

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by TheMan3: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
carnal:
you are not God,how can you say he will regret it. Is it your wish that things will go bad for them? Stop judging every situation by what you hear or read. I know marriages where the lady was relocated abroad and 15 years they are still waxing strong
for every bad report, there are more than a dozen unsung good ones. People tend to only amplify the bad ones
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Exceed15: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Amen
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Exceed15: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Dalil8:
Leave una wives for naija, una no go hear.

U go soon learn.

Hmmm
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by biglizzy: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Op, why the choice of Scotland
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Handsomebeing:

Amen!!!

Hello Chief, please what do you know about Falkirk? Am thinking of coming over with my family (wife and 2 kids), How is the cost of living there and also what are the chances of getting good job there coming from Nigeria with a university degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering?

Any other advise will be totally appreciated.
Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Handsomebeing(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Cost of living is not bad at all compare to England and a lovely place to train kids. I have left Scotland because I got a job in England.

You will get a job but you can start with menial jobs to pay bills pending when you can get your career job.

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by Munamoqel: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Handsomebeing:
Cost of living is not bad at all compare to England and a lovely place to train kids. I have left Scotland because I got a job in England.

You will get a job but you can start with menial jobs to pay bills pending when you can get your career job.

Congrats.
.is 500 pounds enough for monthly expenses in Scotland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. / One Dead, Nine Injured In Ondo Road Accident / How Do I Invite My Girlfriend To The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.