Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) (3251 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / "You Like To Be Local" - Troll Slams Bbnaija Cindy. See Her Response (screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cubana chief priest slams bbnaija Boma for having sex with Tega(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgEWv3YUgfw

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Davash222(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'd apportion 85% blame on the foolish married woman.

Most married women get advances from randy men often, how they respond to such advances differentiate them from Hoes. Men even toast pregnant women with ring, it's the duty of a responsible married woman to place such foolish men in a position they deserves.

If as a married woman, and you respond positively to the advance of a fucck boy, you're a Hoe!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by LMS1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
This Wan Na Fake Rightousness2 Wanabe grin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Any lady that can allow Boma touch her can sleep with anything,imagine Tega going under the duvet with that rejected sacrifice.Both of them are heartless and as for Tega this dirty thing she has done will hunt her for a very long time,Boma too won't be spared.I don't know if three months is such a long time to close your legs and zip up shior.

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Lifeisgoody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abomination on National TV
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
And she even had the guts to tell us that if she isn't married that she would have done more than that? Well, that's Tega and her husband's cup of tea not mine, but to be honest with you, the kind of ladies/women we have these days gat no shame in them anymore.

And to Boma, angel Michael, Raphael, Uriel are not yet on your case because, when they do that is when you'll know that wahala be like Buhari.

God Help We Men. GOD HELP US. Besides,

Is Tega Also Among Those Female's That Are The Future?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by potent5(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Akpata oyi na-atụ m.

Boma and Tega...

Ouch!

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
I'd apportioned 85% blame on the foolish married woman.

Most married women get advances from randy men often, how they respond to such advances differentiate them from Hoes. Men even toast pregnant women with ring, it's the duty of a responsible married woman to place such foolish men in a position they deserves.

If as a married woman, and respond positively to the advance of a fucck boy, you're a Hoe!
Not just a Hoe, but a Useless HOE.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Not just a Hoe, but a Useless HOE

Smiles �
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by insidelife22: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
I honestly don't have any thing to say

except that

I don't watch bbn.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
insidelife22:
I honestly don't have any thing to say

except that

I don't watch bbn.
we are same. I only know bbn exists at all on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Davash222(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vickyvice:
we are same. I only know bbn exists at all on nairaland
Una no dey ever accept say una dey watch bbn... Then, who are the people watching the show ? Fowls?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Una no dey ever accept say una dey watch bbn... Then, who are the people watching the show ? Fowls?
I don't see the programme sir. I actually don't have interest Nigeria entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2021
No matter how i go take fVck up reach abeg i no go fit fVck married woman. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Lovelyperson(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
not just a Useless HOE, but a very very very BIG USELESS HOE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Donspicey: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala for crises shocked....

#Stay away from Married people....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Brunosamel(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Imagine the audacity of the dude Called Boma what you did will hunt you, you will live to regret it
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Spending123: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Not just a useless Hoe, but a very useless HOE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by MufasaLion: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Any lady that can allow Boma touch her can sleep with anything,imagine Tega going under the duvet with that rejected sacrifice.Both of them are heartless and as for Tega this dirty thing she has done will hunt her for a very long time,Boma too won't be spared.I don't know if three months is such a long time to close your legs and zip up shior.

They deserve each other.

As I've always said, Angel is one of the realest in that house. She's doing what she would do outside the house. I've met ladies like Angel in which they gonna be real with you and comfortable around you but you dare not disrespect them or try to take the advantage of that to harass them sexually.

Many of the ladies in the house are hypocrites especially that Jackie B.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nonso92(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Spending123:

Not just a useless Hoe, but a very useless HOE.

Not just a very useless Hoe, but a very stupid useless HOE.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hypocrites dey everywhere.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by JimmyDarmody: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
I blame buhari

If our economy was better, her husband would have divorced her and waited for her eviction for her to sign the papers but now the man has to put his tails btw his legs and smile so they can share whatever change she brings home.

Spits on buhari's vacuum skull. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams Bbnaija Boma For Having Sex With Tega(video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Boma you opened your two eye carry you stupid dick enter anter another man sacred property? you even had the gut to commit this shameful act publicly for the world to see, chai your own don finish for this life o, the punishment that awaits you would be unbearable.

You will see how other men will sleep with your wife publicly and it won't end there, you will suffer of hardship until you die a shameful and premature death.

As for the woman, any woman who spreads her legs wild open for another man publicly is a DOG. The Nigerian society heavily frowns at married women who commits adultery in secret, not to talk of the one who does it for the world to see. By the time this shameless dog comes out of the house then she would know the humiliation that awaits her in the society.

She will see it with her eyes and hear with her two ears how people would insult her in public places, how would she even face her own family members?

How would she be able to walk comfortable in a market place when she sees the hatred coming from peoples eyes?

How would she face her innocent son who would face mockery from his pair at school, as a result of the disgraceful act of a shameless mother? Divorce awaits her and she would never be able to get into a healthy relationship in her lifetime, because no man's wants to live and be happy with a shameless dog who publicly defiles the sacred property of another man, both of them are cursed.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know This Actor Is Nigerian? / See What 'OKELE EBA' Eniola Badmus Is Wearing (PHOTO) / Most Expensive Things You Wish You Could Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.