Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 (51477 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt / Di Maria: Man United’s Iconic No. 7 Shirt Had No Special Meaning To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by Obdk: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Afokesco:
Wearing a particular Number doesn't make you a good footballer ..you can wear any number....who don Sabi don sabi...Messi no dey reason number....Messi na humble player

Humble player wey dey fear challenge..

E japa go farmers league
Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by Obdk: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Who be the Goat when dey give Meat?
Messi or Who? cheesy cheesy
arsenal goat Aubumeyang
Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by KingDash: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
peppermint7:
Where is the lie ??
no mind them.. the cawu go carry them enter Europa
Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2021
fergie001:

United have two problems rn.....Ole & that CDM position.

You've said it all.
I'm one of those who think this present crop of players are just too big for ole to manage.
This present team is full of talent and experience. It needs a world class coach to turn it into a lethal weapon. The team is a blend of young talents and rich experience.
I just wish those in charge can get a proven manager for this team. The 2013 team Alex ferguson used in winning the EPL wasn't as rich as this team.
Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2021
cyrilamx:
Even CR7 is known among scientists. A galaxy was named after him just to show his reach outside earth. What a man.
Ok u Win. 7th ballod d or loading
Re: Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 by fergie001: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Indispensable85:
You've said it all.
I'm one of those who think this present crop of players are just too big for ole to manage.
This present team is full of talent and experience. It needs a world class coach to turn it into a lethal weapon. The team is a blend of young talents and rich experience.
I just wish those in charge can get a proven manager for this team. The 2013 team Alex ferguson used in winning the EPL wasn't as rich as this team.
That 2013 team was just skeleton.

If he doesn't win anything this season, he is gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid / Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.