Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt (44071 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by damilola4162(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed his gratitude Edinson Cavani, for handing over his Manchester United number 7 Jersey to him, Insidenaija reports.

The English giant today confirmed Ronaldo will wear the number 7 shirt on his return 12 years later.

The 36-year-old wrote on social media: I wasn’t sure if it would be possible to have the number seven shirt again.

“So I would like to say a huge thank you to Edi for his incredible gesture.”

Ronaldo wore the jersey during his first stint at Old Trafford from 2003 to 2009, before leaving for Real Madrid.

During that time, he netted 118 goals in 292 appearances for United.

Cavani wore the shirt last season and for the Red Devils’ 1-0 win at Wolverhampton Wanderers last weekend.

The Uruguay striker will now switch to no. 21, the same number he wears for his country.

Source: Ronaldo thanks Cavani for giving him his Man Utd no 7 shirt

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/ronaldo-thanks-cavani-for-giving-him-his-man-utd-no-7-shirt/

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Joebayo217: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God say Dem no give sanchoke grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by unbitchable(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Caleb4show: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
CR7 is back with banger

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by ideatoprince18(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SenatePresdo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world.

Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.

Man-United is the most successful club in England.

Where then Is the challenge his fans always shout about?

Messi haven't been in any most successful club, yet doing wonders.
for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

It's Good to choose your Goat as a wise man.

With this, I hope I have been able to change your mind to accept the real Goat.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo

284 Likes 491 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by OceanEye: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by PAWG(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
I’m here to read hateful comments

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Tamedo101(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na fine boys dey run am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Tamedo101(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Like for Ororo shocked, share for Asun grin

362 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Dalil8: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
G.O.A.T..

18yo Ansu Fati is the new no 10 at Barcelona.

Just wanted to let y'all know, especially those that swore the number would be retired after Messi.
grin

Lamasta:

E no take barca one week to start removing his images at the club self not to talk of giving his jersey no to Fati

cheesy cheesy cheesy

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Olarewaju89: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
And so... undecided

What do you want us to do with this news na?

If he like let him wear 71 or 17 and that is not our business.

6 Likes

cool ororo shocked

The poster above me needs a SIIIIIIIIIIIUIUUIIIIIII shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sam2310(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wan bisaka go show u pepe sha grin

48 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by nymphomaniac(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Real recognizes real.

Gunners for life anyway. Our season starts against Norwich

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by cue64: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.
why you take am so personal like this? Him steal your wife?

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by reason1man: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hate will finish your life
unbitchable:

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Hermaphrodite: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
The only GOAT I know

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Much love to Cavani for this. GGMU!! WELCOME HOME ORORO, THE REAL G. O. A. T

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Better pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Risingblue008(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
R
For
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by RexTramadol1: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Where Raul Dey today?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by BlackHummer(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Y
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Crgpeter: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Jealousy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sam2310(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fred self go frustrate him grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Onelove508: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
That's one major difference between him and his rival.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Contango(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
It does not matter what Jersey number he wears, be it 7 or one million. A Pendu will always be a Pendu. Let’s see how the no.7 Jersey will give him Ballon D’Or this year

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by AaAbraham(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cr7���

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Rumundele(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

You are right ok.
But at times don't let your pride displayed because it will mar your honour
Cavani decision did not reduce his wages

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Optimistguy1969: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks Edi

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Blah blah blaaah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by witworth(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Caleb4show:
CR7 is back with banger
no be only banger, na burger.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of World Footballers Of The Year And Runners-up Since 1956 / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.