Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt (44067 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Karleb(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Adakintroy:

First of all am calm. Am not arguing with anyone telling you Messi is the best. You can argue with other kids. Because that's how kid argue they go around things without details. But the truth lye in the details. Give me details. You said many reason abound why Messi is not as down to earth as many suggest. Yet you could not mention one examples. Give me details. We're is his customize brand numbers or messi c4 childish gambits Or trademark celebration meant for children. All that added to the whole pile of being a Ronaldo.

Am not hating on Ronaldo. Any one who can pull off what he has pull off in one life time is to be praise greatly. I have seen rivaldo, zidan, Henry, ronaldinho, delima Ronaldo
But this Ronaldo makes them look very average and I mean very average. So I reserve great praise for him. but I still maintain messi just edge him somehow. That's is why he is an enigma. It does not mean I disrespect Ronaldo. I do not. It just means I know what am thinking and I have details.

First

You mention the pass to Messi philosophy in baca and argentina. Boy. You crazily ignorant. I mean scarily ignorant. You not well filed in the customs of humans. That is why I needed details not childish reverse hate bantas. We need clearity

Human behaviors are repetitive in all fronts. Sports, business, art , academics name it. We move things Instinctively to the ones who performs the best. The moment football start. Instinct starts. Nobody ask anyone to pass to messi. They pass to Messi because he is likely to produce the best final outcome. Just the way you walk pass multiple tailors only to give your clothes to a specific one. Or many babers only to go to a particular. If am struggling as a side and I have the option to pass my ball to player in similar advantaging positions. Say Messi vs. Sergio giving what I already know of both players abilities. You already know who.

If mpape plays a one two with Messi and say with another player and gets a better or perfect return pass. He is likely to repeat the process with Messi. As simple as a one two is, not all players can return it accurately and with precision as you would want in the final analysis. And you can't teach that. It comes down to natural interactions from players which peddles back to natural abilities which Messi has in abundance. You see many of you are haters so you blind yourself to all this realities. So for you the reason why they pass to Messi is because of a philosophy at play. I beg you give me details. Cus the devil's are in the details.

Again I do not want this rivaries cus it's childish. No adult think ronaldo is better. Football comes down to many fragment details. And Messi just scarily tick too manybox than Ronaldo. That's all I can conclude on. If you want to construct minor details up am well and ready for your challenges. But I have to be talking to someone who has played football at an amature level at least. Cus many of you are just sit in chair fans.

You are a Messi fan. It's obvious.

The bolded actually spoilt whatever argument you are trying to present.

Have a nice day.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Mykel51(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!

So much pain... Lol...no be only fraud...
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Soulsymbol99: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

Bros calm down. Raul was bigger than him as @then.the number 7 is more like a trademark 4 him,CR7. Unless u knw any other player that can cause the stock market and shares of both country and club to sour when he comes, then u should know he deserves every accolade he gets.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Teejay13(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
What is so special with the number 7, I can barely say.

Check out this amazing deal, I got for you
ABUJA DEAL!

HP ELITEBOOK FOLIO NOTEBOOK PC

MODEL: 9470M
14INCH
500GB
4GB
INTEL CORE I5
KEYBOARD LIGHT
WIFI
WEBCAM
HDMI
USB 3.0
FINGERPRINT
WINDOW 10 PRO
BATTERY: 4 hours
ABUJA

PRICE IS FIRM
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Adakintroy: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Karleb:

You are a Messi fan. It's obvious.

The bolded actually spoilt whatever argument you are trying to present.

Have a nice day.

! Yes I will..and you too

.but when I finish. I do not deny am a Messi fans unlike many. But I also acknowledge Ronaldo. People have favourites it's called being human. That's not the same as biase hate. You cherry picking on words as escape route because you do not have details. My emphasis was on details. Give me details.

Of all I said you only picked on childish". Of all I said. What if your comments were.? It's not like you have the abilities to sense the childishness in your comments. Am not insulting you am pointing to your view point. You dont have a problem making what the boy as achieve as something to be swept under rug. like he did not work his asss off for them. You made it seem he was favour by some higher ordinance. But you did not judge such comment as inherently bias. No. It was fair. But when I called you out as childish you pick offence.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Dchampion65: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Can the selfish overated arrogant man did same if he is position of Cavani?
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Karleb(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Adakintroy:

! Yes I will..and you too

.but when I finish. I do not deny am a Messi fans unlike many. But I also acknowledge Ronaldo. People have favourites it's called being human. That's not the same as biase hate. You cherry picking on words as escape route because you do not have details. My emphasis was on details. Give me details.

Of all I said you only picked on childish". Of all I said. What if your comments were.? It's not like you have the abilities to sense the childishness in your comments. Am not insulting you am pointing to your view point. You dont have a problem making what the boy as achieve as something to be swept under rug. like he did not work his asss off for them. You made it seem he was favour by some higher ordinance. But you did not judge such comment as inherently bias. No. It was fair. But when I called you out as childish you pick offence.

Go and drink water. You need it.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Karleb(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Dchampion65:
Can the selfish overated arrogant man did same if he is position of Cavani?

Actually the selfish overated arrogant man did it when he joined Madrid. undecided
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Adakintroy: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Karleb:

Go and drink water. You need it.

Yeah everyone does. But take of the mask son. You too old for it. Be bold. If you know what you are saying talk at length with details.

give details. Or you don't know what you are thinking let alone saying. Many of you are follow follow.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Tonytonex(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!
It's not like that. Nobody forced cavani to handover to him. And there are things you don't understand. That CR7 is big brand. Anywhere he goes, that's his jersey number, unlike Messi. Messi's number was given to a small boy.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by AtlanticB(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
sameks08:
penaldo went to juventus with a lot of promise and failed penaldo is just a media legend and nothing more
While Messi promised Barcelona that champions league is coming back to camp nou since 2015 grin He now ran to Farmers league club full of superstars to hide hi fruad grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by shameonyou(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world.

Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.

Man-United is the most successful club in England.

Where then Is the challenge his fans always shout about?

Messi haven't been in any most successful club, yet doing wonders.
for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

It's Good to choose your Goat as a wise man.

With this, I hope I have been able to change your mind to accept the real Goat.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo
oga Ronaldo is the real GOAT...kill urself.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Godbless3(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
I'm afraid u will be disappointed. CR7 not playing for a rival City is the objective....for him scoring is a bonus

Who give a fvck about fraudiola?
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Godbless3(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
another hater spotted

Weed and manscumster urinated fans will crying as usuall
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by yetunsbay(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Godbless3:

Who give a fvck about fraudiola?
lol cry more
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by coolh3ad(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Ehn who is their all time highest scorer in Madrid, one of the na statement, even Obafemi Martins na one of the best scorers of his time, Castilla coach na something true true sha, at least na compensation for the almost lifetime he spent there, but when they say who is Madrid’s greatest scorer, he’s John the baptist

I no follow you argue oo.. Raúl na Senior man. He played alongside other Senior men dem and still achieved that feat.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by abuaaliyah(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
you are bias
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by UrVillagePpl: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Oga your talk is baseless, pointless and inconsequential just like the Senate president of a certain country

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SenatePresdo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
deavicky:
do you say MAN U is more successful at the time than PSG.
Why didn't Messi go to Arsenal.

Is Messi the one his fans are bragging about challenges?
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Decide2rise: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.
Stop hating on him. He's an idol and the best player of this generation
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by sameks08(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
AtlanticB:
While Messi promised Barcelona that champions league is coming back to camp nou since 2015 grin He now ran to Farmers league club full of superstars to hide hi fruad grin
. you said so when Iniesta and Xavi was at Barcelona but messi still triumph in their absence so for sure messi is football and football is messi
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Nmezor(f): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cool, I like Ronaldo but I dislike Manure club
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Lamasta(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
77star:

Cavani wore the no 9 Jersey at PSG

While pastore gave the no 10 Jersey to neymar

Is that clear?
I don't know why Cavani relinquishing his jersey no to CR7 come dey pain Barca/PSG fans dem like this
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by wolexter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joebayo217:
Thank God say Dem no give sanchoke grin
Wetin be Sanchoke again lol. That boy is so overrated. E go warm bench taya
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by jackyraw09: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Bruv you sound so bitter about life. Fix ur mind in order to have a better life.

I’m not even into football but this is the second time my attention is being drawn to ur posts in threads related to Ronaldo no thanks to the level of bitterness you harbour towards someone you only see on the screen lol . Live and let’s live man
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can never give anybody my 7
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by sirjomore(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

The news is about Ronaldo and you had to bring in Messi... Stop being obsessed with the men and let them live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos) / David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.