Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army (42419 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Ajah489(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
When will Buhari treat iswap in the language they understand,just like in the southeast?
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by NoSentiment: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

GEJ is not my hero, same as the dictator Buhari. Both GEJ,Buhari and You can go jump off a cliff i don't care.

As a professional psychologist, I can tell from ur writing that u exhibit elements of acute depression, schizophrenia and acute mental restlessness. The sooner you visit a physician the better for ur health. This is free consultancy for u. May Hod heal u.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Tomahawk99(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
NoSentiment:

As a professional psychologist, I can tell from ur writing that u exhibit elements of acute depression, schizophrenia and acute mental restlessness. The sooner you visit a physician the better for ur health. This is free consultancy for u. May Hod heal u.
Professional psychologist grin.
Na for my head you want come practice your guess work abi? Take your free consultancy elsewhere oga.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Danjikanbauchi: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
God help the south and northern Christians. They are coming for everyone.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by jude33084(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Grace001:
This is not Buhari’s problem right now, he is so sure he will handover insecurity to the next Nigeria president.

But right now, he is more concerned about opening grazing route for cows for his kinsmen before he leave office, because he has limited time.

Na opening grazing route for cows be Buhari problem right now. The last thing he want to achieve before he leave office.

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don faint for laugh cheesy grin
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Perfectbeing(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
It is a pity that the citizens now believe ISWAP over our military.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Gfskw: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Really
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by Exceed15: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2021
The monsters the north created , pampered are now devouring them.
Re: ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army by oyatz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Hallaaaah Wakbaaar, I see them proceeding to the SW to distribute more fliers, I see the drug lord aiding them to establish an Islamic State and Caliphate in the region like it was done in Ilorin, I see Amotekun evacuating a lot of people into Benin Republic as refugees, I see MURIC hoisting the flag of victory in the newly established Caliphate.
This I have seen

Okay, we have heard you well. Now go back and start taking your medications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.