Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104582 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by AnonPoet: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
As seen on social media

@official2baba!
What kind of man takes his

kids to Disney n spend
nights in the same
apartment with his kids n
their mother! ?
How many times have u
gone to see ur kids with
pero! N she stay with u n

the kids under the same

roof for nights!
Or is it when your brother
@hi.idibia house u , your
kids n pero under the
roof ??! I can go onn on!

Your baby mamas
constantly use your
children as an excuse for all

2/3

sort of rubbish!
I try to stay gracious!!
You are not the first man

on the planet to have kids
by different women!
You can do better !

Everything I do is to show
the good human that u r!!
But today !This move done
by you, Efe, Frankie n your
family is unacceptable!

I am a patient woma. E
I am not a fool innocent!

Your family never loved r
from the beginning! No
matter how hard I tried!

I was never worthy to
them!!!
I have made so many
sacrifices for you and all
your children.
God knows I have tired

@officialzbaba
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVdH-YMO-d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Annie says the music star's family has never really liked her.

Nigerian music icon 2Face Idibia's wife, Annie has called him out over his relationship with one of his baby mamas, Pero Adeniyi.

The movie star took to her Instagram Stories on Thursday, September 2, 2021, where she called him out over their relationship.

"I am a patient woman. I am not a fool innocent. Your family never loved me from the beggining. No matter how hard I tried. I was never worthy to them," she wrote.

"I have made so many sacrifices for you and all your children. God knows I have I tried. Your baby mamas constantly use your children as an excuse for all sort of rubbish."

I try to stay gracious. You are not the first man on the planet to have kids by different women. You can do better. Everything I do is to show the good human that you are."

"But today, this move done by you, Efe, Frankie and your family is unacceptable."

She went on to call him out for sleeping at the house of one of his baby mamas, Pero for days, during his trip to the United States of America.

"What kind of man takes his kids to Disney and spend nights in the same apartment with his kids and their mother? How many times have you gone to see your kids with Pero? and she stay with you and the kids under the same roof?"

Pero is 2Face's first baby mama who gave birth to three kids for the music star.

She has been at loggerheads with Annie for years now

Their rift can be traced back to 2015 and 2016 when they both called each other out on social media.

Their frosty relationship took a front burner when photos of 2Face Idibia reportedly kissing Pero at the singer's nightclub back in 2015 broke the Internet.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/annie-idibia-drags-her-husband-2face-idibia-on-instagram-over-one-of-his-baby-mamas/wvlgbyv

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Matters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Mraphel: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT

780 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ChiefSosa(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Acjohn(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family

466 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ChiefSosa(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take d spot when she commot
Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....
Ashirioluwa:

See how a man narrated someone’s family matter…..You are really Amebo. This guy knows everything about them
Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh
Patrioticman007:

Hear this one, Man is naturally polygamous by nature, even our fore father's & prophets of God had more than one wives & they enjoyed their lives.

when he's not polygamous
You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Newboss:

Stop simping.
Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

662 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MITCHELL96: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marriage na your mate ? grin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Onyi22(f): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
It can't be my Annie idibia

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Shellsploit: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
I see this marriage not ending like Psquare!
This i have seen!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Shellsploit: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

Useless post!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lifetime01: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Too bad

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sirmuel1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
This one is stylishly eyeing a monthly spousal support cheesy

Fear Women!!!!

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Pidginwhisper: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
E don set

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by setobaba: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
What could have been handled behind the media

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by HEAVEN4444: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ipobarethieves: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad Nah Rumba,jazz/flute dem dey play

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.

449 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by dsocioemmy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please, 2baba and Annie should not start please sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kenbee(f): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is definitely the result of gender equality.
You (Annie) said "your children" (tuface children) as if they are not yours also.

You never complained that tuface didn't love you but his family. This mean that you are not a supportive lady.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry

People's marriages are crashing up and down. A week or two ago, it was Rudeboy Okoye, now it's Tubaba. Meanwhile, Bubu has been married to Aisha for 32 solid years (1989 till date)

We're indeed living in interesting times undecided

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Coolbro: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pansophist(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
I can feel her pains. I pray things get better with her family.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kenbee(f): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
See gbege!
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Highesschief1: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
I no even understand self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by blamingthedevil: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes....That na if this story dey true o, cos I never verify am.

Enough! Blamed the lady though. What is your own there? Cho cho Cho... What did you know about their family?

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Goldbw122(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
AnonPoet:
As seen on social media

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVdH-YMO-d/?utm_medium=copy_link
Women are the pillar of marriage, and I thought this woman was just enjoying her marriage when she was bearing the ups and down of anything that come out, well she should be strong and she should not worry everything will be alright soon, by God's grace... Stay strong Annie.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by OJEEMAH(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ordinarily, I don't think she would have said anything but this one really pain her shaa.

Less than 3% nai dey happy outside social media..........meanwhile, these are people we envy and fight so hard to emulate on a very good day!

Well, I just hope this doesn't break them.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Onyi22(f): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shellsploit:

Useless post!
O boy go sleep, stop following me around like a pest. Am not interested in you. Sorry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Rugaria: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
When you try to domesticate a wild hyena...
They will soon form a club in the US..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by McGg: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
For Annie to have come out publicly... Innocent must have done much... She's really pained

151 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.