Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104603 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Ikwerelastborn: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Ndi team baby mamas your problem is just getting started

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by tunjilana: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:

Tuface hasn't done what's contrary to any law in Nigeria. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with tuface if not for his money that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas.

Our ancestors were kuku wise....In the days of yore, 2face will clearly be classified as a man with 2 wives....but what do we knw in this gen....So woman wey born 3 kids for a man, with whom she has no bad blood and has noone to marry her....shud remain laik that...because oyinbo bring monogamy....issorait....

23 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lightorder: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2021
This is a family matter. If you don’t have a LEGALLY married wife and kids, just don’t comment here. Go look for bbnaija section and talk. Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by hansomb: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Where is that endtime pastor, come n link this to end time coming soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Femeto: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Na wetin your eyes go see e dey see so. No be you go marry Baby Daddy. The father of a basketball team with 2 subs. You go manage and endure last last.

15 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Rumundele(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2021
She is complaining about 2face family.
Which i believe her, Idoma people don't like their son or daughter to marry another tribe.
My relationship with Omeche collapse, because her people never wanted her to marry me.
But i still love her even now that she is married to her brother

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Doncyn(f): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Matters arising!!!!
Why all dis celebs dey carry Dere family wahala de drop for our head? We get family issues but nobody fry hear am.sometimes i see it as immaturity.u won make public decide on ur matter?

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by chaloskyx: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2021
divorce/breakup season is upon us first davido then p square now 2 face
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by GIdiata(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2021
I kept see this kind of comments "for Annie to have come out it means 2baba really bleeped up" very annoying and stupid

people are just stupid. must u guys always blame men?

hoes and simps don't want to think Annie is playing mind games to start receiving her own 7.8 million monthly allowance like the other hoe dragging paul

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Mercy2006(f): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie,pls hold unto your home tightly with everything you have got o.No marriage is perfect!
As long as he is not beating you or disrespecting you,then pls hold out,all will be well in Jesus name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lexusgs430: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Wàhálà be like a 2faced pesin....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by CXLVII: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2021
You cannot separate Tuface and Pero

That is fixed

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by ComeToJesus: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Another foolish woman that pulls down her own house by her hands.

15 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kelvindj98: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:

Tuface hasn't done what's contrary to any law in Nigeria. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with tuface if not for his money that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas.
Your Grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Ashirioluwa: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes....That na if this story dey true o, cos I never verify am.

See how a man narrated someone’s family matter…..You are really Amebo. This guy knows everything about them

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Someone should pls help me. I'm starving. Haven't been paid my wages for over three months now
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Bunnatex(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2021
setobaba:
What could have been handled behind the media

Do you know how many she handled behind for her to come out with this.
I support people who feel to share their story. She must have considered it before speaking up. Better speak out than die of depression

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Godbless3(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes....That na if this story dey true o, cos I never verify am.

Nah you get eye to shed tears.. She knew 2face family no like her, knew 2face father multiple children from diff. women and she still marry him?
Like did she expect him to shut those women and their kids out?
or should 2face force his family to like her?
Did 2face use my family don't like you so lets separate as excuse?
If the tweet is genuine, the whats the problem stated on her tweet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2021
This matter tie wrapper.

From the rant, it seems it is Pero's issue again undecided

Tuface has always been two-faced in this matter; in fact, Anita is lucky in that Tuface never changed.

Is the heat in the kitchen suddenly now too much?

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mashad(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2021
You still bear his surname. Just calm down woman.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Godbless3(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2021
hansomb:
Where is that endtime pastor, come n link this to end time coming soon.

He is so coming bro to pour his foolishness out.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by stasius: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2021
E don happen.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by gassbee: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Must u bring it to social media, wat is she feeling like

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by AfroKnight: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Madam, you knew what you were getting into.

2Baba belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Did you think marrying him will change anything or make him less attractive to his baby mamas? Don’t come and be forming stellar wife now that you cannot continue to keep up your act.

Women are never sincere with themselves. Always living in a fairy tale world. Solving real life problems only in their dreams and lying to themselves that all is well. Then one day they get tired of upholding the lie then turn around looking for who to blame for their predicament. A jealous person cannot marry 2baba. She will just frustrate herself by herself

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2021
What was she expecting

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy go sleep, stop following me around like a pest. Am not interested in you. Sorry
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Hihihihi
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Gwan2(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Calling all the family of her husband out..from hicent idibia to frankie to 2face manager…na only him mama she no directly call out, but she indirectly called the mum out by saying the family never supported her….I think that’s a no no.
2face messed up ooo of true…but how can you amend this shattered table after reconciliation, that’s if there will be

Abeg, marriage dey fear me sef…

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by walkingshadow911: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Wahala
e no dey finish
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take d spot when she commot

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around with his baby mamas like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are we creating for our children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by newdawn2017(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
This one is stylishly eyeing a monthly spousal support cheesy

Fear Women!!!!
A douchebag u re, begone! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by rosalieene(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Hahahahahahaha
Let me laugh ooooo

Where are all the motivational speakers
Marriage nor easy sha.
Wahala no dy ever finish.
I hope there is no impending divorce here.
A cheat will always be a cheat.
It's obvious that Annie had been covering up, warning him but couldn't hold it anymore hence this outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Felabrity: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
the family has been hearing it for yes bro, most probably

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.