Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS (12895 Views)

I Asked ChatGPT (AI) If African Religion Will Rise Again In Future. And It Said: / Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil / Prophetic & Spiritual Experiences Only ( Visions, Dreams & Revelations). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Speaklove:

As time goes on the holy spirit would began to furnish your heart with Burdens, and as you attend to those Burdens you will find yourself walking into the fulness of your calling, and bringing the things that God wrote concerning you in the book of destiny into fulfillment.
These Burdens will also help you discern your calling (office) accurately.

Please while you are attending to the call of God (if it one of the five fold Ministries)
Don't joke with your current secular work.
Keep working while you attend to Burdens

Keep going to work, keep on studying, keep on attending to family members and friends,
Keep on being caring for others needs.

Only go into full time ministry when God gives you the signal to do so.

So that you wouldn't go hungrying around, and depending on others to survive.

Let the heavenly Father be your sustainer, and not greed.
Let the word of God (christ jesus) be the lamp, and light by which you walk .
Let the holy spirit be your guide, inspiration, philosophy, counselor and teacher.
Let the fellowship of the brethren always be your abode in summer, in winter.
Let eternity be your goal, and not the glory of this world that is passing away.

Your deep understanding of the workings of the Spirit is indeed superb.

Undoubtedly, you are a spiritual giant sir................. and we give all the glory to God on your behalf
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Speaklove:

As time goes on the holy spirit would began to furnish your heart with Burdens, and as you attend to those Burdens you will find yourself walking into the fulness of your calling, and bringing the things that God wrote concerning you in the book of destiny into fulfillment.
These Burdens will also help you discern your calling (office) accurately.

Hmmmmmmm. Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you. This is exactly how I discovered God's purpose for my life

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Speaklove:

Please sir, apart from your responses to people's questions or feedback, some of us need you to kindly share insights from your wealth of experience in your walk with God, on this thread. For example, lessons learnt thus far in your walk with God, generally, subtle manipulations to watch out for that may cut short a potentially great destiny, how to activate certain dimensions of the Spirit, etc.

Thank you very much as you oblige this request..
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
4tunebest:

Good evening SpeakLove. Thank you so much for your detailed response. I am deeeply, deeply grateful.

Few days after I made that post on 'dew on my head', the Holy Spirit clarified to me that IT IS OIL AND NOT DEW, and when I thought deeply about it too, I realized that it is indeed OIL, but I didn't see the need to update that on the thread. Hence, I am surprised and humbled to check the thread tonight and read the confirmation from you.

I am very aware and conscious of God's call upon my life, and we've started that journey in partnership with the Holy Spirit.

I sure believe in Tongues. Praying in tongues has actually changed my life in uninmaginable ways that if shared, it would seem like a fictional movie and too good to be true.

All in all, I am grateful to God for the deep understanding of the efficacy of tongues which was revealed to me by the HolySpirit Himself; I am not at rest if I haven't prayed in tongues in 1 day as I see the remarkable results beyond what words could ever express

Glory be to God.
I bless the lord for your life.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
4tunebest:

Your deep understanding of the workings of the Spirit is indeed superb.

Undoubtedly, you are a spiritual giant sir................. and we give all the glory to God on your behalf

Ahh!
I'm far from being a giant MA!
We all are open to understanding, but it very important for one not to be wise in his or her own eyes, and to seek for light within the hearts of others (even children sometimes.)
As it is written
Proverbs 3:7-8
[7]DO NOT be WISE in YOUR OWN EYES ; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.
[8]It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

It is the holy spirit that giveth understanding, and all we need to do is to align by sitting at the table were we daily break bread till our eyes are opened to know him. (Luke 24:30-31)

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2021
4tunebest:

Please sir, apart from your responses to people's questions or feedback, some of us need you to kindly share insights from your wealth of experience in your walk with God, on this thread. For example, lessons learnt thus far in your walk with God, generally, subtle manipulations to watch out for that may cut short a potentially great destiny, how to activate certain dimensions of the Spirit, etc.

Thank you very much as you oblige this request..
Well I just converted from islam to christianity some years ago after encountering the lord jesus christ, and beholding his face twice, and also had other experiences including being to hell in a dream (that is when I was a Muslim).
CLICK on my moniker to read the testimony of my encounter with the lord jesus christ and conversion from islam to christianity.

So as you can see I haven't go far in this journey yet (I'm still a diciples) sitting at the masters feet to be taught the ways of the kingdom, having divorce the man called "THE WORLD", and now married to a new groom called "CHRIST"
My song is still a new song
Singing -HO lord I just want to know you more - to know you as I'm know."

Honestly I am still growing, and really need to be taught.
I am far from being a GIANT, I am still a babe in many areas. Though grown up in some few areas.

When it comes to the lessons I have learnt in my SHORT walk with God it is

=never to go the way of pride, and complaints
Against the lord for the difficulties I might be going through (and you know how hard that can be)

=seek for understanding, and maturity enough before you venture into spiritual warfare with spiritual entities .

=never to think because you saw the lord face to face, have different spiritual gifts,, saw visions, dedicated to the things of God - then to begin to feel that you have arrived, and that you no longer need teachers or advice, and then be puffed up in your heart.
This can lead to total destruction in one's life (God forbid!)

=be diligent, in servicing the Spirit gifts God has bestowed on you or else you might lose them gradually if you lack understanding concerning them.

=without obedience to the holy spirit there can be no genuine progress in the part of your God ordained destiny .

=you can be greater than you think.

=If you will ALWAYS move FORWARD either spiritually or physically, then YOU MUST ALWAYS TAKE STEPS.

=be a BOOK HUNTER, and always hunt for books that can change your life for better, spiritually, and physical.
(I love this)

=If you must live, and overcome temptation
Then you must keep on reading the word of God (Bible), and listening to SERMONS FROM OTHER PREACHERS, MUST BE CLOSER to your heart the way your eyes is closer to your nose.
(don't joke with listening to sermons from preachers who are TRULY out there for God.

=if you must be persistent in prayer, then you must HAVE A DEFINATE TIME, AND SET AN ALARM TO BEAT THAT TIME ALWAYS.

=at every Junction of your promotion (especially spiritual promotion) there will be trials and temptations so you must know how to deny your self some things you always crave for.

=intercession is very important, and powerful.
It is a powerful operations that can usher you into things you least expect.
And can lead to different dimensions.
BUT YOU MUST BE PERSISTENT,VIBRANT, AND DELIGENT.

=God doesn't dwell alway IN FIRE, EARTHQUAKE, SMOKE OR LIGHTENING.
He also dwell in silence, and stillness,
When you life seems to be still, everything is quite, and there seems to be no shout that could point to the presence of God in your you, then you should know that he can choose to speak by a small still voice, and to speak even while he is silence.
He sees your tears, knows your pain, he knows that nobody knows what you going through but only you.
He knows because he dwells in you.

=Never come to a point where you think you are above any temptation, for the scriptures says
"let him that think that he stand let him take heed LEST HE FALL cry
I took this scripture for granted and the results are not good.
And one of the reason was because I was prideful, and trusted in my own strength.
But it is written.
"Woe to the man who trust in the arm of flesh "
We are the circumcision that worship God in the Spirit, HAVING NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH.
I failed in this area, and I paid heavenly for my foolishness.

=never take the the inspiration (inspired thought) of the holy spirit for granted,
They are worth more than gold, they could be the blueprint, and map through which you are to live a whole year or decade.
NEVER TAKE THOSE LITTLE LITTLE THOUGHTS THAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND FOR GRANTED IF YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
write them down and WORK towards their fulfillment .

=be dedicated to the Burdens the Spirit put in your heart, because you might not know where there will lead you or from what evil they will save you.

=don't cut off every body from your life.
Make effort to build relationships with men, and keep your friends (the good ones) for some of them are gifts and very important .

= try ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO GUIDE YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE, because out of it flows the (every) issue of life.
Be conscious of the kinds of thoughts that you allow to flow your heart, and dismiss every thought and imaginations that are not in conformity with the mind of God even if they seems to favour you or your position.
And always renew, and feel your mind AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH THE WORD OF GOD DAILY.
Hmm.
When you meditate on the word of God its more than just reading.
It's like building a wall around your destiny, for little foxes are seeking for entrance, and many people have allowed them, and now they are paying a price that might take a lifetime or the whole of eternity to pay.
There are things I might not want to share concerning this, but a battle for our souls is currently going on, and many are about to fall
, and many are already fallen.
darts are currently being fired and if there is no shield to pull them down the soldiers would be wounded BADLY .

THIS last one IS one of THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OUT OF ALL THAT I HAVE SAID.
THE MOST CRUCIAL, MOST SENSITIVE, AND MOST EXPENSIVE.

ADDITIONAL ADVICE

When it comes to manipulations to watch out for:
WATCH OUT FOR THOUGHTS, AND FOR IMAGINATIONS,that are meant to enslaved your mind and put your in a situation where you can't control them any longer (for the greatest bondage anyone on earth can be is to be bound in an area you can't touch, but can only feel) . And that area is your heart.

Watch out FOR EVENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO ALTER YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE THINGS OF GOD,
EVENTS that are ORCHESTRATED TO PLANT DISCOURAGEMENT IN YOUR HEART.

WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE and opportunities that ARE SENT INTO YOUR LIFE TO CAUSE DISTRACTION, AND BACKWARDNESS.
Watch out for the appetites of the flesh that are trying to gain access into your heart in order to kill the fire(ZEAL) of God that burns there in in order to make you lukewarm or cold.

Watch out for emotions that could lead to self- pity, self - condemnation, depression, and feeling that you are inferior to others, you are wasting your time by choosing to walk with God, that no body would want to marry you(for those who are not yet married) if you keep chasing after God, that you are trying to be self- righteous (whereby you are only trying to manifest the righteousness of God that is within you)

Watch out for YOUR OWN - SELF (that you do not become the enemy of your progress
Watch out for the little things that are NOT NECESSARILY IMPORTANT TO WATCH OUT FOR.
watch out to see if you are still putting on your helmet of salvation, sword of the Spirit, breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, shoe of peace,and shield of Faith-for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, and spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places.

the enemy would most time come through the snake that Adam is familiar with, so watch out for the people around you whom you trust and tell your deep secret.

Sometimes the manipulations the enemy might planned to bring our ways might differ, according to what they perceive to be our weaknesses.
Your own weakness may be lying,
Mine might be anger,
Another person's might be keeping malice.
So the enemy fashions different types of manipulations according to what he perceive as each individual weaknesses.
As it is written
no weapon FASHION against you shall prosper.
Fashion means - designed specifically, and specially for you because of your peculiarity.

So sometimes it is good not to assume that everyone will fall for the sin one fell into,
Or that everyone would stand and overcome every sin one was able to overcome.

We all have different in characters ,appetites, and passion, so the enemy comes with what he deem suitable for each one.

But we shall overcome by the blood of the lamb , and by the word of our testimony in Jesu's name.

Finally I would say
Watch out, till there is nothing left to watch out for, and only God can help do that
So watch out for your relationship with God
May the Lord be our strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Speaklove:

Well I just converted from islam to christianity some years ago after encountering the lord jesus christ, and beholding his face twice, and also had other experiences including being to hell in a dream (that is when I was a Muslim).
CLICK on my moniker to read the testimony of my encounter with the lord jesus christ and conversion from islam to christianity.

So as you can see I haven't go far in this journey yet (I'm still a diciples) sitting at the masters feet to be taught the ways of the kingdom, having divorce the man called "THE WORLD", and now married to a new groom called "CHRIST"

I am far from being a GIANT, I am still a babe in many areas. Though grown up in some few areas.

Against the lord for the difficulties I might be going through (and you know how hard that can be)

=seek for understanding, and maturity enough before you venture into spiritual warfare with spiritual entities .

=never to think because you saw the lord face to face, have different spiritual gifts,, saw visions, dedicated to the things of God - then to begin to feel that you have arrived, and that you no longer need teachers or advice, and then be puffed up in your heart.

=be diligent, in servicing the Spirit gifts God has bestowed on you or else you might lose them gradually if you lack understanding concerning them.

=without obedience to the holy spirit there can be no genuine progress in the part of your God ordained destiny .

=If you will ALWAYS move FORWARD either spiritually or physically, then YOU MUST ALWAYS TAKE STEPS.

=be a BOOK HUNTER, and always hunt for books that can change your life for better, spiritually, and physical.
(I love this)

Then you must keep on reading the word of God (Bible), and listening to SERMONS FROM OTHER PREACHERS, MUST BE CLOSER to your heart the way your eyes is closer to your nose.
(don't joke with listening to sermons from preachers who are TRULY out there for God.

=if you must be persistent in prayer, then you must HAVE A DEFINATE TIME, AND SET AN ALARM TO BEAT THAT TIME ALWAYS.

=at every Junction of your promotion (especially spiritual promotion) there will be trials and temptations so you must know how to deny your self some things you always crave for.

When you life seems to be still, everything is quite, and there seems to be no shout that could point to the presence of God in your you, then you should know that he can choose to speak by a small still voice, and to speak even while he is silence.
He sees your tears, knows your pain, he knows that nobody knows what you going through but only you.

=Never come to a point where you think you are above any temptation, for the scriptures says
And one of the reason was because I was prideful, and trusted in my own strength.
But it is written.
We are the circumcision that worship God in the Spirit, HAVING NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH.

=never take the the inspiration (inspired thought) of the holy spirit for granted,
They are worth more than gold, they could be the blueprint, and map through which you are to live a whole year or decade.
NEVER TAKE THOSE LITTLE LITTLE THOUGHTS THAT COMES INTO YOUR MIND FOR GRANTED IF YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

=be dedicated to the Burdens the Spirit put in your heart, because you might not know where there will lead you or from what evil they will save you.

Make effort to build relationships with men, and keep your friends (the good ones) for some of them are gifts and very important .

= try ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO GUIDE YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE, because out of it flows the (every) issue of life.
Be conscious of the kinds of thoughts that you allow to flow your heart, and dismiss every thought and imaginations that are not in conformity with the mind of God even if they seems to favour you or your position.
And always renew, and feel your mind AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH THE WORD OF GOD DAILY.
Hmm.
It's like building a wall around your destiny, for little foxes are seeking for entrance, and many people have allowed them, and now they are paying a price that might take a lifetime or the whole of eternity to pay.
There are things I might not want to share concerning this, but a battle for our souls is currently going on, and many are about to fall
darts are currently being fired and if there is no shield to pull them down the soldiers would be wounded BADLY .

ADDITIONAL ADVICE

WATCH OUT FOR THOUGHTS, AND FOR IMAGINATIONS,that are meant to enslaved your mind and put your in a situation where you can't control them any longer (for the greatest bondage anyone on earth can be is to be bound in an area you can't touch, but can only feel) . And that area is your heart.

Watch out FOR EVENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO ALTER YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE THINGS OF GOD,

WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE and opportunities that ARE SENT INTO YOUR LIFE TO CAUSE DISTRACTION, AND BACKWARDNESS.
Watch out for the appetites of the flesh that are trying to gain access into your heart in order to kill the fire(ZEAL) of God that burns there in in order to make you lukewarm or cold.

Watch out for emotions that could lead to self- pity, self - condemnation, depression, and feeling that you are inferior to others, you are wasting your time by choosing to walk with God, that no body would want to marry you(for those who are not yet married) if you keep chasing after God, that you are trying to be self- righteous (whereby you are only trying to manifest the righteousness of God that is within you)

Watch out for YOUR OWN - SELF (that you do not become the enemy of your progress
Watch out for the little things that are NOT NECESSARILY IMPORTANT TO WATCH OUT FOR.
watch out to see if you are still putting on your helmet of salvation, sword of the Spirit, breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, shoe of peace,and shield of Faith-for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, and spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places.

the enemy would most time come through the snake that Adam is familiar with, so watch out for the people around you whom you trust and tell your deep secret.

Sometimes the manipulations the enemy might planned to bring our ways might differ, according to what they perceive to be our weaknesses.
Mine might be anger,
So the enemy fashions different types of manipulations according to what he perceive as each individual weaknesses.
As it is written
Fashion means - designed specifically, and specially for you because of your peculiarity.

So sometimes it is good not to assume that everyone will fall for the sin one fell into,

We all have different in characters ,appetites, and passion, so the enemy comes with what he deem suitable for each one.

But we shall overcome by the blood of the lamb , and by the word of our testimony in Jesu's name.

Finally I would say
Watch out, till there is nothing left to watch out for, and only God can help do that

Speechless!

I don't know what to say to express my gratitude to you for taking out time to share all these.

These admonitions from you will be kept very close to my heart and followed through by the special grace of the Almighty God. The Holy Spirit has been teaching me some of these things but I now realize that I have to take them more seriously.

Sir, do you have a ministry or can someone invite you to come and minister in a church setting? Of course as the Spirit leads you.

Please sir don't hesitate to be dropping daily nuggets for us on this thread. We really have a lot to learn from you sir and thank you for yielding to the Holy Spirit
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
4tunebest:

Speechless!

I don't know what to say to express my gratitude to you for taking out time to share all these.

These admonitions from you will be kept very close to my heart and followed through by the special grace of the Almighty God. The Holy Spirit has been teaching me some of these things but I now realize that I have to take them more seriously.

Sir, do you have a ministry or can someone invite you to come and minister in a church setting? Of course as the Spirit leads you.

Please sir don't hesitate to be dropping daily nuggets for us on this thread. We really have a lot to learn from you sir and thank you for yielding to the Holy Spirit

Thanks for your encouragement.
But concerning a ministry
Matthew 8:20
[20]And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

I'm still trusting the lord for that.
I came from a background that isn't conducive for such, but I believe God would have is way.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by KNOWMORE56: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Speaklove:

(I love this)

But it is written.

Hmm.

ADDITIONAL ADVICE

Mine might be anger,
As it is written

Finally I would say

I knew it from the beginning that you are talking out of experience....

that's why I was asking you some questions...

My prayers for you: may the Good Lord keep you to the end, in Jesus name, amen!
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

I knew it from the beginning that you are talking out of experience....

that's why I was asking you some questions...

My prayers for you: may the Good Lord keep you to the end, in Jesus name, amen!

The lord is our strength.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Speaklove:

The lord is our strength.

Good day Sir.

Please what does it mean if one hears a 'pop' sound in one's ears during prayer. Can repeat 2-3 times during a prayer session. Secondly, if the Holy Spirit gives one a newly composed song during prayers or in dreams, will it suffice if someone sings the songs continuously from then on, or the song is just to pass a particular information?

Thanks for your time
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
4tunebest:

Good day Sir.

Please what does it mean if one hears a 'pop' sound in one's ears during prayer. Can repeat 2-3 times during a prayer session. Secondly, if the Holy Spirit gives one a newly composed song during prayers or in dreams, will it suffice if someone sings the songs continuously from then on, or the song is just to pass a particular information?

Thanks for your time

Sorry for taking Long to reply.
I will try reply your question later some time
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
4tunebest:

Good day Sir.

Thanks for your time

Sorry for taking Long before replying i was busy with work and often looking forward to getting refreshed.
So bear with me please.

Now to your question:

"A pop sound in the ears during prayers"

This COULD signifies (i said "COULD ) signifies the activation of the" SPIRITUAL EAR." (Read Rev2:29)

There are people WHO do hear the AUDIBLE VOICE of the holy spirit they same way you hear your fellow human being speak to you.
But these set of people are very rare.
(Read Act chp 13:2)

They had the experience because of what (the kind of consecretion )they subject themselves to,but for some it is simply the Grace of god playing out in their lives .

You remind me of the days when I do hear a cool rushing sound while waiting upon the lord-but some other things stood as distraction and that experience never give birth to full manifestation of the spiritual hearing economy because I couldn't Wait enough.
Allowing distraction aborted the mission,and it wasn't worth it.

So I think you should practice waiting upon the lord and that COULD lead to the activation of whatever is tied to that manifestion.

Now coming to hearing songs in dreams
I also have heard a song in my dream
And it passes a message to me concerning what i need from God.
But that cant be said of every dream .
Some might be a message to you ,and others might be for others
While some might be to edify you personally or the body of Christ generally.
In the book of job it is written
Job: 35:10
"but no one says,'where is GOD My maker ,WHO GIVES SONGS IN THE NIGHT."
(Read also Psalms 48:8 ,and psalm 77:6 ,Isaiah 30: 29)
Isahia says
You shall have a song as in The night ...............

So as the song comes write them down ,meditate upon them ,and. sing them to your yourself ,
As it is written
Ephesians 5:18 -20

NKJV Bible. Ephesians 5:18-19
[18]And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
[19]speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and SPIRITUAL SONGS, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord

(Spiritual songs are songs inspired by the spirit,that are sang in the spirit.)

THIS is ONE OF the ways we are edify by the spirit.

I hope this is of help to you.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Emmbanny(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This has nothing to do with not having "a taste of a thing". It is about making clear a lie told in the name of God. undecided

The baptism of Jesus Christ was physical - He was born of water, just as He said one ought to be. And then He was baptized by the very Spirit of God, an occurrence that was described in the physical as well. undecided

It was not an "anointing" since anointings are of the Old Covenant Law of Moses. If you had in fact spent time with Jesus Christ Himself, you would realized this pivotal Truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Stop trying to twist the Truth so you can add your lies in the name of God. Jesus Christ never taught His apostles to believe in anointing, nor did He send them out to deceive people with stories of anointing, which again, are of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, and of not the Gospel of the Kingdom of God which we were sent out to teach instead. undecided
if you said anointing is of the old, please read 1 John 2 : 27, Romans 8 : 9,14 carefully.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Emmbanny:
if you said anointing is of the old, please read 1 John 2 : 27, Romans 8 : 9,14 carefully.
1 John 2 vs 27 speaks of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself who only lives inside of those who believe in Jesus Christ and live continuously in submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

In Romans 8 vs 9, 14, Paul supposedly speaks instead of the Spirit of God who only inhabits those who have through continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, have become Holy/Perfect vessels for He, the Holy Spirit to live inside of - John 8 vs 31 - 44 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

In both cases, the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of God lives only inside of those who belong to God and have proven themselves worthy through submission and obedience of His Will. This is the New Covenant. undecided

In the Old Covenant, God's chose individuals who He then placed His Spirit upon and whether they lived in continuous obedience or not (for instance in case of the Kings of Old) they remained his and used by Him. This is not the case in the New Covenant. undecided
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emmbanny:

Bless you Sir for your contribution.

I think we need to cultivate and grow in dicerning who is really interested in a topic and who is an instrument of distraction in the hand of the enemy.

Please when ever you see that fellow called"kobojunkie or what ever on any thread just ignore him i if you can .

He gas chosen to be a derailer of topics on this forum .
He chooses to go after the spirit called "self-deception"
It is of his type that it is said "deceiving others ,themselves being deceived."
so please ignore him next time if you can .

Thanks
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Emmbanny(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Speaklove:

Bless you Sir for your contribution.

I think we need to cultivate and grow in dicerning who is really interested in a topic and who is an instrument of distraction in the hand of the enemy.

Please when ever you see that fellow called"kobojunkie or what ever on any thread just ignore him i if you can .

He gas chosen to be a derailer of topics on this forum .
He chooses to go after the spirit called "self-deception"
It is of his type that it is said "deceiving others ,themselves being deceived."
so please ignore him next time if you can .

Thanks
thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by 4tunebest(f): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Speaklove:

Sorry for taking Long before replying i was busy with work and often looking forward to getting refreshed.
So bear with me please.

Now to your question:

"A pop sound in the ears during prayers"

This COULD signifies (i said "COULD ) signifies the activation of the" SPIRITUAL EAR." (Read Rev2:29)

There are people WHO do hear the AUDIBLE VOICE of the holy spirit they same way you hear your fellow human being speak to you.
But these set of people are very rare.
(Read Act chp 13:2)

They had the experience because of what (the kind of consecretion )they subject themselves to,but for some it is simply the Grace of god playing out in their lives .

You remind me of the days when I do hear a cool rushing sound while waiting upon the lord-but some other things stood as distraction and that experience never give birth to full manifestation of the spiritual hearing economy because I couldn't Wait enough.
Allowing distraction aborted the mission,and it wasn't worth it.

So I think you should practice waiting upon the lord and that COULD lead to the activation of whatever is tied to that manifestion.

Now coming to hearing songs in dreams
I also have heard a song in my dream
And it passes a message to me concerning what i need from God.
But that cant be said of every dream .
Some might be a message to you ,and others might be for others
While some might be to edify you personally or the body of Christ generally.
In the book of job it is written
Job: 35:10
"but no one says,'where is GOD My maker ,WHO GIVES SONGS IN THE NIGHT."
(Read also Psalms 48:8 ,and psalm 77:6 ,Isaiah 30: 29)
Isahia says
You shall have a song as in The night ...............

So as the song comes write them down ,meditate upon them ,and. sing them to your yourself ,
As it is written
Ephesians 5:18 -20

NKJV Bible. Ephesians 5:18-19
[18]And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit,
[19]speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and SPIRITUAL SONGS, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord

(Spiritual songs are songs inspired by the spirit,that are sang in the spirit.)

THIS is ONE OF the ways we are edify by the spirit.

I hope this is of help to you.[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you so much sir for this detailed response. I can't count how many times I'd checked this thread in anticipation of your response.

This is highly appreciated. The only time I hear the audible voice is when I hear my name once on a while when it's time for midnight prayer or when I suddenly hear my name after I doze off during prayers, and that voice jolts me up from my sleepy state. The first experience with this was over 10 years ago, I didn't know I was at the verge of a major breakthrough in my life and had dozed off after praying a desperate prayer for financial breakthrough. Hearing my name, woke me up suddenly and I was able to tarry further in prayer. I eventually had a spiritual encounter for breakthrough after that prayer session in my dream and the rest is history.

Thank you very much for your time. Your feedback is well appreciated

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone out there
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

Can you share testimonies of the exploits ( i.e unusual victories) you have had since the experience started?

What was your motives ( i.e your reasons) in asking for the experience?
What should be my number one reason for asking for this experience?

Can you understand what you are saying in tongues?

If one is not baptized in the holy spirit he won't get to Heaven?

Those who commit sin and still blast in tongues are their experienced genuine?

Some of the people who speaks in tongues that I've interacted with, when I rebuked them for something I noticed that it's not in accordance with the Word,

they would say as long as their consciences did not blame them, they have not done anything wrong...

My question is

with the baptism of the holy spirit, one does not accept rebukes from human beings again?

Sorry for bothering you with a lot of questions...

It's been long sir .
Hope all is well.
I'd like to wish you a happy new year (2022)and a prosperous day ahead.

Now.
The purposes of my reaching out to you again
Is simply because of one of these question of yours that you asked me concerning wether one would go to heaven if one does not have the holy spirit .

Now after studying,researching and meditating again on that topic -the topic of salvation ,and baptism of the holy spirit and water baptism.
God help me to see that some of the answer I gave you concerning weather one would made it to heaven if one does not have the holy spirit was wrongly asserted or explained.

So inorder not to led you into believing an error,or proclaiming error or falsehood
I was prompted to let you know about my mistake ,and to apologize to you and others who might have taken one or two things out if what I have told you .

Know .
In studying the scripture we are helpless in knowing the true mind of God without the help of the holy spirit who inspired it.

Many have proclaimed what they deduced as accurate by mere human reasoning or calculation ,and this has led to so many proclamations of falsehood,and has led to establishing demonic teachings has path of foundational doctrines in the body of Christ.

This singular act of wanting to know the true mind of God is one of the major reasons why it is not advisable for a believer who has the chance of getting filled with the holy spirit not to do so .

It is very important for every believer to be filled with the holy spirit however
I have come to understand by the grace of God that salvation is not until you get filled with the holy spirit ,or by getting filled with the holy sprit as I was trying to portrayed in my former reply to you sir .

But the word of God said
Romans 10:5-10
[5]For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.”
[6]But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above )
[7]or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).
[8]But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
[9]that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
[10]For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

It says with the heart one believes unto righteousness,and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So salvation is not about getting baptize in the holy spirit but believing in the finishes works of Christ in your heart and confessing with your mouth what you believe in your heart.
So all you need to do to get save is only believe ,and then confess.

The baptism of the holy spirit comes to sanctify us and to empower us to live as children if God .
We become righteous when we believe and confess ,we get power to live righteous when we get filled with the holy spirit .

The believing and confessing is like a score mark.
The baptism of the holy spirit is the gift you get for what you scored.

So please I would like you to discard any thing diffrent from this from my former post that ha a find entrance into your heart and has become a belief .
Because that will be unscriptural.

Secondly when the bible says
Romans 8:9
[9]But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

If anyone does not have the spirit of Christ he is not his what does that means?

I think I will okie to keep mum on that for now until I get a more clearer and convincing understanding from the holy spirit or other believers ,but as from now I can't comment on that .

I have learnt not say things for the sake of saying or in the name of preaching ,but to have a good ,and spirit inspired understanding concerning them or keep quite and learn from others.

Please sorry that this is lengthy but I have to make myself clear and free you from holding error as a firm doctrine.

This was the screenshot of my discarded reply to you below .
The scripture itself is not or was not an error but the issue was my own understanding which has now being corrected.

So I am informing you of my decision to delete or erase those statement or comment .
Thank you .

1 Like

Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Feel free to ask questions please
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 8:24pm On May 06, 2022
Feel free to ask questions or make contributions.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2022
Sir thank you for directing me to this trend it is very useful for me . I would like to know how to receive the Gifts of word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discerning of spirits. Can you give any directions.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2022
Kia sir , this number 10 started happening to me last month after I prayed that the Lord opens my eyes . I became sacred that it was a demonic attack I started feeling much itching on my eyes but I haven’t seen anything yet Is there a reason .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
Sir I just read about the dew , I started interceding for people about a month ago and last mouth I was feeling like it rain was drizzling on my head but I didn’t know what it means . If I start singing worship at that time I’ll start feeling it but I don’t feel it now anymore don’t know if it has gone away .
Speaklove:

Yes the dew is literal and not figurative.
You would feel fall on you and yet you won't be wet.

Sing praises to God alot and it will intensify
But don't let your praise be because of the dew but praise God for who he is, so that you praises can be accepted as an act of worship.

The reason for the the is hunger and thirst for the presence of God.
Intercessors who are dedicated would walk under open heaven, and would have strange experiences.

A time would come you would feel the water in your mouth , even when you are not praying.
But prayer and praise intensifies this manifestation.
Read the scriptures below
Isaiah 44:3-4
[3]For I will POUR WATER on him who is THIRSTY , And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring;
[4]They will spring up among the grass Like willows by the watercourses.’

Ezekiel 47:1,6-12
[1]Then he brought me back to the door of the temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the front of the temple faced east; the water was flowing from under the right side of the temple, south of the altar.
[6]He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this? ” Then he brought me and returned me to the bank of the river.
[7]When I returned, there, along the bank of the river, were very many trees on one side and the other.
[8]Then he said to me: “This water flows toward the eastern region, goes down into the valley, and enters the sea. When it reaches the sea, its waters are healed.
[9]And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes.
[10]It shall be that fishermen will stand by it from En Gedi to En Eglaim; they will be places for spreading their nets. Their fish will be of the same kinds as the fish of the Great Sea, exceedingly many.
[11]But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be given over to salt.
[12]Along the bank of the river, on this side and that, will grow all kinds of trees used for food; their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. They will bear fruit every month, because their water flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for medicine.”

Revelation 22:1-2,16-17
[1]And he showed me a pure RIVER of WATER of LIFE , clear as crystal, PROCEEDING from the THRONE of GOD and of the Lamb.
[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The LEAVES of the tree were for the HEALING of the NATIONS .

[17]And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who THIRSTS come. Whoever desires, let him take the WATER of life FREELY . A Warning.

All these scriptures are talking about the same water, and how to have a drink is to THIRST FOR THE PRESENCE OF GOD,
IN PRAYER, FASTING, MEDITATING THE SCRIPTURES, singing PRAISES , AND WORSHIP, INTERCEEDING FOR THE HEALING (salvation) OF THE NATIONS and WAITING UPON THE LORD . etcetera
With a right motive: not because you want the water but because you want, and thirst after God.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 11:09pm On May 06, 2022
azammi:
Sir I just read about the dew , I started interceding for people about a month ago and last mouth I was feeling like it rain was drizzling on my head but I didn’t know what it means . If I start singing worship at that time I’ll start feeling it but I don’t feel it now anymore don’t know if it has gone away .

Praise God !

You have joined those who are carriers of the presence of God .

Walking under open heaven .

There are Chapters in The book of Ezekiel and the book of revelation and the book of Isaiah that explains this .

You now carry the presence of God .

I need time to explain that to you through the scriptures .

When you sing praise to God it will intensify .
If you do speak in tongue it will become hot and you will feel it .
Tongues makes it to become hot .

Intercessors finds mysteries in God

I will check on you again if God's willing .
Click my monicker and follow me (only )if you are willing .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Speaklove: 11:20pm On May 06, 2022
azammi:

The dew is not permanent.
But it is regular .

I mean you will only feel it when you keep doing what made it fall in the first place .

Like intercession ,praise and worship ,waiting on the lord etcetera .

Have you ever felt it in your mouth before ?
Have you drank it before ?
Has it become river that flows ,and gushes out of your body ?

These experiences I asked you about are all literal
I MEAN VERY LITERAL .

There are many mysteries in God that men are yet to find out ,and when people hears it they even doubt because they haven't had such experiences ,some even preach or fight against it .

Those are signs that you do engage the realms of God .

There are some things I didnt write about in that post .
Maybe it is until people ask about them .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2022
Have started following you sir , Thank you I’ll be expecting it sir . I’ll love to know all you know about intercessors.
Speaklove:

Praise God !

You have joined those who are carriers of the presence of God .

Walking under open heaven .

There are Chapters in The book of Ezekiel and the book of revelation and the book of Isaiah that explains this .

You now carry the presence of God .

I need time to explain that to you through the scriptures .

When you sing praise to God it will intensify .
If you do speak in tongue it will become hot and you will feel it .
Tongues makes it to become hot .

Intercessors finds mysteries in God

I will check on you again if God's willing .
Click my monicker and follow me (only )if you are willing .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2022
Speaklove:

But it is regular .

I mean you will only feel it when you keep doing what made it fall in the first place .

I MEAN VERY LITERAL .

There are many mysteries in God that men are yet to find out ,and when people hears it they even doubt because they haven't had such experiences ,some even preach or fight against it .

no sir I haven’t felt it in my mouth yet
No I haven’t drank from it yet
I just started having them for bout a week or so but I’ll be expecting God to reveal More of himself to me.
Yes indeed they are a lot of mysteries in God and I will want to experience as much as I can , some of these things when we say them people will doubt and not even call us devils like they did Jesus .
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by azammi(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2022
Sir speaklove can you help on this .
azammi:
Sir thank you for directing me to this trend it is very useful for me . I would like to know how to receive the Gifts of word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discerning of spirits. Can you give any directions.
Re: SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS by Omotakins(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2022
Speaklove:

But it is regular .

I MEAN VERY LITERAL .

I didn't know you got this level of depth in the Holy Spirit until a link of this thread was posted on a platform I'm part of. It's my prayer you will not speak of a better yesterday as it relates to intimacy with the trinity. You will continually glide upon the wings of the Holy Spirit and be renewed daily. Never will you be overcome by demonic manipulation and entrapment. Spirit of error will not subsume you. Above all, you will not miss THE CROWN. All these I PRAY for you in the name of Jesus. Well done @Speaklove.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter. / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.