Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (36662 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by candieangel12(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2012
Abs, shoulders, biceps, smile, lips, teeth, and of course a big dikc grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by UjSizzle(f): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2012
His face -Smile (esp with dimples), eyes.
I like cute guys generally but i love a sharp mind better.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2012
If you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by KINGwax(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2012
190:
Your fada child's father undecided
nice riddle dude
2-0
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
For me I find different men attractive for different reason. I've dated some short guys and tall. I've never dated an average brown skin tho...it's always been ery light or very dark...
Across the border tho...I like guys with minimal acne, normal body weight and a bright smile. Bright smiles are my addiction! My husbands smile til this day drives me WILD!!!! Awww..the things I'll do for that smile... grin grin grin
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by chrisj2000(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
no body mentioned good manners and atheisms? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by pcwhiz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
african1: Hight~ needs to taller than 6 feet
Skin~ Super duper dark
Eyes~ brown
Teeth~ MUST BE STRAIGHT AND REALLLY WHITE, THis is the most important one. tongue

Wia did ds one drop frm, height(hight), super super dark,brown eyes and straight white teeth?.?..dt sounds like a horror film character..

2 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by basher(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
pcwhiz:

Wia did ds one drop frm, height(hight), super super dark,brown eyes and straight white teeth?.?..dt sounds like a horror film character..

U wan make laff kill me?

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by StChristina(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
I love my man's sexy,tall,slim body,n his lips! Damn! 'm rmbrn it nw. Guy ur too much!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Flygeriansteve: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
SA Goddess: Nothing beats a strong torso that envelopes all of me when I get a strong yet gentle hug **dreamy**
same girls who'd be sitting next to Sb like Rick Ross rubbing his juicy torso :S
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by xyoung: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sexyleamon which levels with you self?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Bigflamie(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Money is the only answer to this.
Fvck these whole features you all are listing out.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Fyled(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2013
lol,aint u shawties being biased bouh d question?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Kenfil(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2013
Tight Biceps(d ones poking out from kiss d shirt uumm uumm umm), nice abs, lips
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Mandaking(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2013
ok oooo dats good
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by cinder66(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2013
Height, lips, good dentition(i mean 32 complete teeth not excess abeg) and i like it big black and strong 1759 wink grin grin
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Hermoine(f): 3:22pm On May 09, 2013
Nice smile and a great accent

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Hermoine(f): 3:24pm On May 09, 2013
Physique
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2013
Albs,hairy chest and his joystick.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2013
Mens body
Hermoine: Nice smile,great accent and gud manners
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by symbian123(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2013
[/color][color=#006600] cryThis is why I Never agreed with my parents to live in Nigeria......having all these supposed traits can be such a bore...I need to lend out some packs though.... cryThis is why I Never agreed with my parents to live in Nigeria......having all these supposed traits can be such a bore...I need to lend out some packs though....
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
I lov my bbies face hs broad buff shoulders nd hs mighty *D*

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by MySmallWorld: 7:12pm On May 09, 2013
The first thing that draws me to a guy is his presence/aura. Some guys have it, many don't. I many be in a room filled with a lot of guys but then this one guy passes by and there is just something about him that is indescribably attractive.

‎​Φkγ̲̣̣̥, that said. Athletic thighs, a dark complexion, broad shoulders, neatly carved beard...no mustache, completely deliberate bald head, an almost non existent behind. He musn't have all of this. One or two is ‎​Φkγ̲̣̣̥.
My ₪Ö ₪Ö 's are thick waist and a dunk! (Bum bum). No mustache too.

http://inez-mysmallworld..com
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by topmostg: 8:08pm On May 09, 2013
190: strong deak shocked
grin shebi na when the guy dey waka stark naked nain you go see strong deak?
Gay-a55 nigga...
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by BarbieBlues(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
D question was addressed to the ladies o. You guys should quite critizing. For me,my guy has to be tall and hansome(not drop dead gorgeous). And he has to be strong o........I Love Being Carried grin grin wink
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by SmashingM(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
Toned broad shoulders anyday anytime and dark complexion
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Chilug(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2013
What happens to intelligence
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Aklofs: 11:24pm On May 09, 2013
tongue
oyinbogirl: chest
stomach
eyes
hands
lips
also his nature,
shocked
oyinbogirl: chest
stomach
eyes
hands
lips
also his nature,
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Aklofs: 11:29pm On May 09, 2013
BarbieBlues: D question was addressed to the ladies o. You guys should quite critizing. For me,my guy has to be tall and hansome(not drop dead gorgeous). And he has to be strong o........I Love Being Carried grin grin wink
Damn!!!!!!
*Checks her profile again*
Ur boobx make me have all those xteristics.
I love u make u talk ur own o.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:44pm On May 09, 2013
kissSlight bow legs
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Yungzed(m): 1:32am On May 10, 2013
pcwhiz:

lolz
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by holar2ge(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2013
I thought girls re gonna say His Money is what dey re attracted to...All of hem be Ole.....No Kudi No Love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / 93-Year-Old Grandmother Marries 86-Year-Old Lover In US (Photos) / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.