Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (36650 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by BarbieBlues(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2013
holar2ge: I thought girls re gonna say His Money is what dey re attracted to...All of hem be Ole.....No Kudi No Love.
since when is money a part of 'a man's body'? Mtcheeeewww!!!!! Use ure head nah. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by yomexp(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2013
cinder66: Height, lips, good dentition(i mean 32 complete teeth not excess abeg) and i like it big black and strong 1759 wink grin grin

ouch!!!
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by beckyomas(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by jasminehunny(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Okikiade(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2013
jasminehunny: The rod between dem legs cheesy
[b][/b]hitting the point omoge!That's one of ties!You're spot on,
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:41am On May 11, 2013
Height, eyes, lips smiley
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Okikiade(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2013
cinder66: Height, lips, good dentition(i mean 32 complete teeth not excess abeg) and i like it big black and strong 1759 wink grin grin
na wetin u go use complete set of teeth to do, when 'egun inu igo' is everpresent?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Okikiade(m): 1:48am On May 11, 2013
@linda,that's!Use mouth 2ask 4 wot u need;we don't know is listening!Abo oro...
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:56am On May 11, 2013
Okikiade: @linda,that's!Use mouth 2ask 4 wot u need;we don't know is listening!Abo oro...

?? what?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Okikiade(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2013
a word is enough 4d ...

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Uch74(m): 4:35am On May 11, 2013
Akuko uwa! No Babe mentioned "M̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇n̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥γ̥"......lol..someone said "hands and feet"...lmao. grin... grin grin......
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Joliecoco: 4:57am On May 11, 2013
Brains, eyes and Smile. I love intelligent guys and of course a gorgeous eyes and million dollar smile.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 11, 2013
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 11, 2013
lips
nose
teeth(white)
hands
hieght
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2013
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2013
Advocator: The booty, the hips and the breast. But my number one part is the v-a-g-i-n-a, that cilia like hole, that makes its own sound, that drips with white like substance each time it get aroused, that smooth place where I get to put my Joystick, that place where my kids will one day emerge from, that clitoris that will swallow my sperm without nauseating, that soft hole that I can fist with both hands & immediately go back to its shape, that place where I revolve my gun from 180 degree clockwise and anticlockwise. That is the beauty.

I am not talking about them smelly, unhygienic waste holes, nope!

I have gotten wet
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by ximarro(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
See dem gals mouth. When de is money, d body ll bekm attractive.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Peterwizzy: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
yay i have almost all the good features o,with added ones *supercute *verytall and sexy *nice thick dark hair thank God o!

#rushes down the street and starts toasting girls smiley#
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by jworos(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wel ladies i guess m ur guy,grt feet/hands,hot lips,cute face,small chest sha,small abs dey too,teeth:Ok,wetin u want,haba...
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
livedit: I love everything about a man. But if I had to choose what "stands out" most is a fresh clean cut guy. I absolutely love the edged up goat-t that connects along the chin up to the hair line on a man. I think that is so sexy. I don't know if that has a name. Besides that, the "cuts" on the waste line.

Its called side-burn.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by kaynel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Girls tell d true u gals still love money even if d guy is short stop decieving we tall guys
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
no part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Adegite5(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I have gotten wet
‎‏ ‏its a pity dat ur cell number isnt included.....just get through to ma profile any of ma contact u can use it. I really need to meet you
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by donfemo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hermoine: Nice smile,great accent and gud manners
Parts of the body??
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
As for me i wnt tall guys hands chocolate
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by obowunmi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Women love my big deeck
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
9-14 inches c0ck,( I love big c0cks) wink
6.3 ft tall, cheesy
good physique.. grin
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Adegite5: ‎‏ ‏its a pity dat ur cell number isnt included.....just get through to ma profile any of ma contact u can use it. I really need to meet you

lol. Y?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by gbadexy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: 9-14 inches c0ck,( I love big c0cks) wink
6.3 ft tall, cheesy
good physique.. grin
Do you know how long 14 inches is?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by joanpinkie(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
I love them ''tall n handsome'' but dat 'v actually fetched me a number of broken heart. Now I hav no heart left yet my choice has nt altered
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Adegite5(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
ngozievergreen:

lol. Y?
it mit seem funny but frankly speaking i really wants to.....if u cant use any of ma contacts drop urs and kip ur fingers crossed
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Peterwizzy: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2013
berem: 9-14 inches c0ck,( I love big c0cks) wink
6.3 ft tall, cheesy
good physique.. grin
Bitches incoming! U fit stand 10 talkless of 14 lol una go dey make mouth anyhow.and how u go know if the guy get 9-14 u go ask am when e dey scope u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.