Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia (56448 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by rita25(f): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
ARE U QUOTING THAT ACTOR OR YOU ARE HIM?
Keniwit:
Any woman that calls you on out on social media is a wrong woman no matter what because a God fearing with home training will understand that this space is just like market square.”
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

You have buy market with me, watch me go through all your comments for any insults whatsoever.

Bring it on...
Na you go tire. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Harrynight(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fx12:

Please, state the law grin

Okafor's Law states that if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her again.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by cenaman(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
I love women but i dey streight forward oo.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by okoroemeka(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nothing like okafors law it only works on women with no value for her body and self respect and pero falls in this category of women
you are claiming there is nothing like okafors law but yet you agree it works on some women,well let me tell you the inconvenient truth,the percentage of women that can be affected by okafors law could be as high as 50-70%,and I know women with self respect,value for her body and dignity that also fell for okafors law,we are after all human beings.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by JovialJune(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Bring it on...
Na you go tire. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay, I'm still commenting abi, you go wail tire.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Mayeldah(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

But why would a woman choose to continuously sleep with a man that didn't see her good enough for marriage rather got married to someone else. I feel that's low self-worth.

It seems you don't know Nigerian girls. Once you have money, they can sell their self worth to have you.

If 2face was poor or a normal guy, Pero would have moved on!

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Bryan88(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
You should be talking to women who feels they can use marriage to trap men down.

2face was living his life until Annie think she can use marriage to trap and scare other women away from him.

Annie is selfish, self centered and foolish to think she can personalize Father of All Nation.
GBAM!!!
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Comedian2019: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
If Tuface helping his brother is painful to Annie, she can go and hug transformer.
Where was she when the siblings were struggling together.
Tuface no be mumu.
May God punish all women who don't allow their husbands to help their siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Bigchristo: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
You should be talking to women who feels they can use marriage to trap men down.

2face was living his life until Annie think she can use marriage to trap and scare other women away from him.

Annie is selfish, self centered and foolish to think she can personalize Father of All Nation.
Do you really know the true story before they got married? She was once a baby mama for years before 2face went back to her,see let’s think rational here, men will always be men, but one thing that is not advisable in a marriage is do not cheat on your partner and show it to their face, learn to respect the marital vow you exchange in the altar on the day you said “I do”, Annie is a very loyal woman she deserves some respects.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
Oga shut up!! Annie has been with 2face right from when he had nothing. Even 2face has said it severally several times. Pero is stupid for having three bastards for 2face still she wasn’t fit for marriage.

Shameless hoe!!
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by JustforMen: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
The real percentage is 99.8% bro... Any woman you have fvcked, you can always fvck again!
okoroemeka:
you are claiming there is nothing like okafors law but yet you agree it works on some women,well let me tell you the inconvenient truth,the percentage of women that can be affected by okafors law could be as high as 50-70%,and I know women with self respect,value for her body and dignity that also fell for okafors law,we are after all human beings.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by youngmoney4me(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
This rubbish
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
okoroemeka:
I said it works only on women of easy virtue, like prostitutes.No woman who has value and self respect for herself will allow an ex come close to her
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
You are not keeping any vow by sleeping around secretly. However, polygamy could be an option.
Bigchristo:
Do you really know the true story before they got married? She was once a baby mama for years before 2face went back to her,see let’s think rational here, men will always be men, but one thing that is not advisable in a marriage is do not cheat on your partner and show it to their face, learn to respect the marital vow you exchange in the altar on the day you said “I do”, Annie is a very loyal woman she deserves some respects.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Spectaclesawe25: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
OssyMalik:
Sumbo Adeoye is happily married. Abeg remove her from the show of shame before una spoil her marriage.

So Pero Adeniyi cannot get herself a husband even if it’s to buy one?

Nonsense

Pero had 3 solid children for double face, even some full housewives no get up to two. How many Nigerian men outside go open eye go settle down with a woman who has gone into the labour ward thrice?
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by EgunMogaji2: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
posty56:
baby mama is not issue here, tuface they run around they born and f**k like rat how will it not create a problem, Las las na surrogacy sure pass no drama just agreement between you and the woman shikena

Even that one too get problem.

After birth the surrogate refused to hand over the baby claiming they bonded in pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by shadeyinka(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Whenever you get married, allow your wife to dash everyone her body AND please don't be selfish about it

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by lovebird65(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Copy copy
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Okay, I'm still commenting abi, you go wail tire.

Are you a fine girl ??
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by lovebird65(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Comedian2019:
If Tuface helping his brother is painful to Annie, she can go and hug transformer.
Tuface no be mumu.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Bankowner: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Make somebody answer o, is Tubaba about to release another single/album? Because all this sudden crave for publicity by the Idibia family get as e be o! Tubaba no go talk now, na when the music don drop e go begin open up to generate more publicity. Las las dem go settle for public but inside inside, nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
It is not healthy for a man to restrict himself to only 1 toto grin

Like Seriously... pls explain the heath benefits grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by leokid866: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Comedian2019:
Tuface no be mumu.
Helping the brother is not the issue.....but when the brother decides to turn him into a personal atm instead of building something of his own then there's a problem......
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by JovialJune(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Are you a fine girl ??

You resemble Orangutan

Oya report again undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by ikorodureporta: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie Selfish thing. Na only u won dey zhop am.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by marsup: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Keniwit:
Any woman that calls you on out on social media is a wrong woman no matter what because a God fearing with home training will understand that this space is just like market square.”
you copied it, word for word. it was posted earlier by Zubby.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

You resemble Orangutan

Oya report again undecided

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Justwise
Farano
Rocktation

Rule 2 viciously broken..
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Womanizer(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nothing like okafors law it only works on women with no value for her body and self respect and pero falls in this category of women

You're very ignorant!

Do you have any idea how many ex-girlfriendsi have fuçked?!

And for you info I don't date low quality ladies!

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by ugbanante: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
This matter no warrant plenty talk: marriage isnt a cure for promiscuity!
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Comedian2019: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
leokid866:

Helping the brother is not the issue.....but when the brother decides to turn him into a personal atm instead of building something of his own then there's a problem......
That's not true.
It seems you haven't had encounter with a nagging woman.
Any help her husband offers his siblings will cause her serious pains.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Stanfeelings: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

may such come upon u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.