Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia (56453 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Kajaard: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
tosyne55:
What is this okafor's law...guys r shouting up an down

A pussy once fuvked can always be refuvked.

Meaning there is a high possibility that you can fvck your ex's again and again cheesy
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
tosyne55:
What is this okafor's law...guys r shouting up an down

There's a film titled Okafor's Law. You can download & see it.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by benson81(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-tuface-family-never

Team Babe Mamas Hope You're Learning From 2face And Annie Saga

From the above link one will think babe mamas have got worse problems than family people. I tell people there is no easy way or short cut out of life.you think you as a man having babe mamas will cure your troubles from women,never. 2baba is obviously still screwing those babe mamas via okafors law grin grin

Verdict: if you dont want women wahala don't think of having kids, either through marriage or babe mama.just de your dey.
The first baby mama is pero who has 1st son & 1st daughter.to her she is a major stakeholder so she is entitled to the dick when it's in her vicinity (USA) grin. Second baby mama is married. Annie is 3rd baby mama ,who was lucky to do I do(wedding). Let her be calming down.2baba is a national asset you can't be falling his hands anyhow grin

3 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by crafteck(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

From the above link one will think babe mamas have got worse problems than family people. I tell people there is no easy way or short cut out of life.you think you as a man having babe mamas will cure your troubles from women,never. 2baba is obviously still screwing those babe mamas via okafors law grin grin

Verdict: if you dont want women wahala don't think of having kids, either through marriage or babe mama.just de your dey.

Psquare wey no get baby mama no get issue? Abeg face front and deal with your own life, bill gate get babay mama?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Greenvaiper:

Call your papa join. Cry cry baby

grin grin grin
Make I go call your mama..
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

You want to knack your mother's mother? You nor dey fear

What happen, your mods did not come again grin

You dn wash your ToTo ??
grin grin grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by JovialJune(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You dn wash your ToTo ??
grin grin grin

Your mama Toto ba, ask her Na grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
theone3010:

Until we all go back to polygamy which is ordained by God and our ancestors, heart break will never seize.

Nobody has stopped anybody from going back to polygamy, that is if you ever left it. Men all over Nigeria are marrying more than one wife. Come out straight and say your gbola is for everyone, no one would kill you. We would even appreciate your sincerity and the women coming into your life would know their position.

No dey hide for hotel with Chidinmas, while your wife thinks you are on a business trip.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nothing like okafors law it only works on women with no value for her body and self respect and pero falls in this category of women
What he said is true once you have sex with a woman, you will always Get it
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Hassanmaye(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Munzy14:
Be like this September is a month of advice....grin

Flying here and there...Even guys wey never see woman pant on her, get something to say...
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
enonche85:
[sub][/sub]

Money nkor?....abi u have not heard of Okafor's law? grin

Baba state the Okafor's law, be like say I they lack behind
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by sylve11: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

But why would a woman choose to continuously sleep with a man that didn't see her good enough for marriage rather got married to someone else. I feel that's low self-worth.

You made sense with this statement. cool
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by sylve11: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

But seriously, having kids via proper marriage is far better than via baby mama. Don't be deceived.

Fact! cool

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Your mama Toto ba, ask her Na grin

I hear say your mama ToTo no neat ..
Na true ??
grin grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by shegz24(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Nobody has stopped anybody from going back to polygamy, that is if you ever left it. Men all over Nigeria are marrying more than one wife. Come out straight and say your gbola is for everyone, no one would kill you. We would even appreciate your sincerity and the women coming into your life would know their position.

No dey hide for hotel with Chidinmas, while your wife thinks you are on a business trip.

Annie must be the only Nigerian that doesnt know 2baba is polygamous then.... or maybe she chose to ignore it.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
My biology teacher taught us... one toto dey kee prick... abeg make Annia no personalise our daddy nations
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by lolu2019: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Naijabad:

With a very smelly puna.

Haven't you heard Tuface say that before?
that's a very fucking lie.akwa ibom girls are very neat.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You think you're beta off than those oloshos n chidinmas cos you know how to dodge gbola ... buh cumma swear with danfo radiator water you aint playing n extorting married men for money ... those men formin friends sending you money did their wife also know about it.
i look forward to the day you own up to your atrocities n stop the charade. spits

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
shegz24:

Annie must be the only Nigerian that doesnt know 2baba is polygamous then.... or maybe she chose to ignore it.

You don’t claim to be polygamous when you marry one woman legally and even release song claiming you regret the life you lived. Polygamous is Ned’s style. Own it. Be deliberate about your polygamy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by shegz24(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
He doesnt just have one child with one babymama.

He had several children with several babymamas; many of them repeatedly.

He had 3 with Pero.

He doesnt have to marries them all for it to be clear that he is polygamous.

pocohantas:

You don’t claim to be polygamous when you marry one woman legally and even release song claiming you regret the life you lived. Polygamous is Ned’s style. Own it. Be deliberate about your polygamy. cheesy
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by belzabull(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
FiverrTutor:
TUfzce has very low taste in women. Non is even beautiful sef
you just said the obvious ...'daylight' truth
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by D2UU: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
2baba olosho de for mowe ooo
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by ShoeShineGuy: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
You guys should even ask if TuBaba don do DNA test to confirm the paternity of those 3 consecutive kids wey Pero drop for am?

Well, wetin I know sef? or beta put, how e take consign me? Make I run go house go meet my wife and children... grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Harrynight:

Okafor's Law states that if you have mind blowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her again.
Thanks grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by lolu2019: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:
lie. Sumbo is the prettiest. Annie wear makeup for dt photo.

Also Pero get serious bakasssi. grin
make up or not.Annie is our African queen.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Chykes4micheal: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
See ehn, Annie cannot break up the marriage between her and 2face joor. If she try am, 2baba get options o... Either funke, elenu or chidera cos he's the only superman in the area... Stay action cool
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Crownny88(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pumpumking:

dakskin women?...wha tha fok?...this 2pac boy is stewwwwpid mennn. is there no lightskin women in his compound or area? 3 dakskin women?
Desparate mofo! (no oofense)
angry
For all of the matter,nah dat one you see.what if he like it brownishly black grin grin
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by TheGift: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you don’t want Woman wahala don’t marry or have kids with wahala Women and don’t give your lawfully wedded Wife wahala.
Ikwerelastborn:

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by suffering: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh Lord, Nairaland writers have seen what to sink their filthy fangs into.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by prophetfire: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

. Bros please what is Okafor's law? Please help me know it.
Re: Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia by Amanda4life: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
ANIE IDIBIA NA BABY SITTER.

AFTER THEY HAVE DUMPED THEIR CHILDREN TO BABY SIT, WHILE THEY THEMSELVES ARE CRUISING LIFE WITH TUBABA.

SORRY ANIE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Juliet Ibrahim Posted Another Sexy Pool Photo On Instagram / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.