Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface (47902 Views)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Brother of the year..
Serve her hot.. no one has Monopoly of saying trash in public..

She should leave.. person wey been dey knack around too before.. abegg

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by hustla(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
One of the disadvantages of having kids from different women

Even you sef go confuse
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by rajiedreez: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Sumbo, Pero, and Annie were all 2baba baby mama before he married her. There's been relationship drama in his life before they tied the knot. I'm not justifying that 2baba was right to always keep appearances with his baby mamas while married but she has it coming if the truth must be told. He's been involved with those other two women (that were both once married to other men) and they lived together at a point in time. I guess pero will be the one that's giving Annie issues now because sumbo is married to a pastor and there's no record of pero getting married again.

My sister you know what he's been up to while you were still his baby mama, but for Annie to think that he'll cut ties with other women is laughable because 2baba was with another woman (sumbo) when Annie had Isabella for 2baba in 2008

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by chasisgirl(f): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Thinking of giving up? Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhkaq6sqYrk
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Liposure: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Told someone this a while back while she complained too many people put too much stuff online.

I said 'they are the content creators; you are the content consumer.'

If there is no consumer, the creators would fizzle out cheesy
whats social media without "content"

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by bleskid: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
speechless like lizard ...
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Antoeni(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Is it that Anne idibia is just realizing that she is a
Co- wife?

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
Everybody keep calling 2face a play boy forgetting Annie was a casted nollywood runs girl before 2face helped her life.

Helped her life in what way exactly??!... And is that why the Negro won't keep his ass in his house or his third member in his pants??!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Simdyofficial(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
This is why I am not on Facebook,Instagram ,Twitter or any damn gathering. One can get high then rush there and write lotta rubbish.. Na why I dey my telegram and Nairaland. Who I wan call out tongue
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Tyriq: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

What happens to the brother if the couple eventually reconcile? He for no put mouth on social media.
But annie has the power to call him and his mama out?
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

Wise people don't buy data subscription just to get gossips. FACTS cool

Tell them!!!
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Munzy14(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
janedonez:
Tu Face, Take charge of your home. you are loosing it all gradually, a real man keeps his family intact. Don't be a sisi and let your family crumble like a pack of cards.
It takes a man with balls to make certain life decisions....Tuface returning to annie he left to jump on other ladies is wrong....I mean ex is ex for a reason...

If it didn't work in the first place how sure will it perfect on second coming.

Most happy union are never on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Femeto: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Now their yanshes done dey open. Everything done scatter scatter. grin
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Noblewealth(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Social media have become councils of elders where women can drag their husbands and family to, for resolutions and self pity...

This insane act has never settled any issue but will complicate it more further.. I wonder why people brings issues which you can settle or fight offline to online giving people who don't deserve any iota of your family issues thousands of say to backlash and judge you.. bunch of fools..
Shay no use juju kill our legendary 2baba..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Educationalserv: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

I am an African man through and through... And I don't in any way believe nor subscribe to polygamy! There is absolutely nothing shitty about One man, one wife.

However, that doesn't mean I despise polygamists (Not at all)! What I despise is women in a polygamy acting like they are victims, or men who swear an oath to be faithful to one woman having side-chicks.
European invented oaths. European say we must polygamy is bad but gay ,lesbian are ok .why will you allow another MAN set standard for u .

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Imustnottalk: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

But if they don't put it on social media, wetin you won dey sub for
I taya oo how we go tey know the story

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Liposure: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
tamdun:

Imagine ó, i bet she won't allow tuface mum to stay with them but she carry her own mama come her husband house, tuface na confirm simp abeg, why my wife mama go live with us, say wetin happen?
she go come dey hear moans when i dey popo her daughter

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Liposure: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
ilovebole:
The day you choose to marry more than 1 woman — that's the day you signed your problem & death warranty.

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
i've been nursing the idea for a while now
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
nerd004:
Women please why do you bring your mother to your husband's house,,,,this is a big issue

Not just women please... And not just mothers sef. Siblings, Relatives, Friends, etc...

The home shouldn't be turned into another extended family house. Makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by maldino: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Negative influence of social media...I really don't know why people will want to take family issues to the social media...are you looking for solutions or you are looking for more ways to destroy your home/family?.
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by NybenSBF101(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Dying silently like how? So Annie's mother now does Juju after all these years, I wasn't expecting tuface to keep fucking up after illicit affairs with different ladies in the past which resulted to many baby Mama's, on the other hand, Annie is wrong by calling out her husband and his family members out on social media, she could have done better than this.

Don't judge her o, e get as matter go be, u go just explode. No one enjoys bringing family affairs online

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by cmecproblem(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
8 out of 10 Nigerian families are dysfunctional. Nothing new here. Many are just good at hiding their flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:
He is killing himself. His extended family are assisting in the suicide. His fans that defend his promiscuity are digging his grave.

Tu face goes about having unprotected sex and anyone who thinks that is something to cheer about is digging his grave; he is killing himself, maybe he's already got an incurable sexually transmitted disease. If he hasn't, that is a miracle. Should he then continue on that path of destruction?

Folks, our forefathers were not promiscuous. Polygamy is not promiscuity or infidelity. Marriage sanctifies the union.

In marriage, you have an obligation to be right with your spouse. If for whatever reason, you want out, then take the door, serve her the divorce paper...If Tuface does this, it's his business and his private business at that and he has a right to. After getting out of his contract with Annie, if he so wishes, he can marry Pero but it is not fair to demonise Annie, she has stood by Tuface through the thin and of coz when she married him, she knew she was settling for a man with a past, but she did with the promises of a future, that Tuface by his recent actions have break faith with.

Tu face brother demonises Annie so much in his response, there was a lot of anger in his response and none was at the issues Annie raised; rather his response just proves Annie is right about Tu face extended family but Annie is the wife and she has a right to demand peace and joy in her marriage. I believe she has done so privately and done so in her prayers to God, but sometimes we must take other actions along-side prayers.

The fellow said the Disney case happened pre-COVID, Annie has lived with the indiscretions of Tu face for years, I am sure she has exhausted many means to get him to stop, privately- engaging elders and others, But Tu face would not, hence her decision to exhale.

Everyone thinks it is all rosy for her, but it pinches the heels called Tuface and she is courageously fighting for her marriage against the exes and the Tu face siblings, who are happy as reported here, that Tu face no longer listen to her. Perhaps Tuface would listen to his fans; she has thought for a long time.

Tu face did not have to marry Annie or remain married to Annie... but if you marry Annie, you should respect her and be fair with her by avoiding infidelity and unfaithfulness with her. She has been the mother of all of your children. The truth is Tu face has not respected her, by having escapades with his exes and the extended family hasn’t either, rather they have encouraged their brother to fornication and extra-marital sex. Why would they do this? Because, if Annie is out of the picture, their right to Tuface wealth increases.

If you care about your brother, you shouldn’t disrespect and disparage his wife in this manner. You should reach out to your brother and give the truth. It is the embarrassment, this response of the brother.

Again, Annie has come out because she is exhausted and we the public that truly love Tuface artistry owe him the truth even if hurtful- he should zip up, reconcile with his wife and stay away from vultures.
If after this your epistle and Nairaland did not give u an award u better channel it to something better

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
SoftChordz:
Why am I not surprised this came from a naija girl... U sub to research, learn, run business, make money, run business, start up business, make contact across the world and more

Lol..

Honourable, pls off the Mic..
You just chose vawwulence cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:
He is killing himself. His extended family are assisting in the suicide. His fans that defend his promiscuity are digging his grave.

Tu face goes about having unprotected sex and anyone who thinks that is something to cheer about is digging his grave; he is killing himself, maybe he's already got an incurable sexually transmitted disease. If he hasn't, that is a miracle. Should he then continue on that path of destruction?

Folks, our forefathers were not promiscuous. Polygamy is not promiscuity or infidelity. Marriage sanctifies the union.

In marriage, you have an obligation to be right with your spouse. If for whatever reason, you want out, then take the door, serve her the divorce paper...If Tuface does this, it's his business and his private business at that and he has a right to. After getting out of his contract with Annie, if he so wishes, he can marry Pero but it is not fair to demonise Annie, she has stood by Tuface through the thin and of coz when she married him, she knew she was settling for a man with a past, but she did with the promises of a future, that Tuface by his recent actions have break faith with.

Tu face brother demonises Annie so much in his response, there was a lot of anger in his response and none was at the issues Annie raised; rather his response just proves Annie is right about Tu face extended family but Annie is the wife and she has a right to demand peace and joy in her marriage. I believe she has done so privately and done so in her prayers to God, but sometimes we must take other actions along-side prayers.

The fellow said the Disney case happened pre-COVID, Annie has lived with the indiscretions of Tu face for years, I am sure she has exhausted many means to get him to stop, privately- engaging elders and others, But Tu face would not, hence her decision to exhale.

Everyone thinks it is all rosy for her, but it pinches the heels called Tuface and she is courageously fighting for her marriage against the exes and the Tu face siblings, who are happy as reported here, that Tu face no longer listen to her. Perhaps Tuface would listen to his fans; she has thought for a long time.

Tu face did not have to marry Annie or remain married to Annie... but if you marry Annie, you should respect her and be fair with her by avoiding infidelity and unfaithfulness with her. She has been the mother of all of your children. The truth is Tu face has not respected her, by having escapades with his exes and the extended family hasn’t either, rather they have encouraged their brother to fornication and extra-marital sex. Why would they do this? Because, if Annie is out of the picture, their right to Tuface wealth increases.

If you care about your brother, you shouldn’t disrespect and disparage his wife in this manner. You should reach out to your brother and give the truth. It is the embarrassment, this response of the brother.

Again, Annie has come out because she is exhausted and we the public that truly love Tuface artistry owe him the truth even if hurtful- he should zip up, reconcile with his wife and stay away from vultures.

Men are polygamous in nature.. know this and know peace..

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by cmecproblem(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria is becoming like the West where people don't have true friends to talk to anymore. They communicate more with their online faceless friends. So don't blame Annie for ranting online.. She probably doesn't have any true close friends.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by computer0810(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:

U typed a whole lot and non of it makes any sense, just so u know me I cannot allow my mother inlaw stay in my house and for annie to bring dis nonsense to social media shows hw stupid she is and for u to defend her shows hw foolish u r

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Molesblack(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
othermen:

Baba goan sleep joor yu dnt knw wat yu ar saying

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Educationalserv:
European invented oaths. European say we must polygamy is bad but gay ,lesbian are ok .why will you allow another MAN set standard for u .

I don't subscribe to the modern style or culture of Europeans, neither am I mentally hooked to "Un-African" traditions. I had a complete and thorough African up-bringing straight from the root.

Europeans didn't invent oaths (Whatever you even mean by that)! Who swears oaths more than Africans anywhere in the world??! Did Europeans also introduce side-chicks or adultery??! Were these not frowned upon since time immemorial??! Or are we talking about another tradition or culture??!

I have never frowned at polygamy, as long as those practicing it willing chose it and are enjoying it... It remains a form of marriage. My aversion to it is personal (I don't have the time nor strength for multiple liaisons, and I value my peace of mind).

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface's brother has NO business jumping into issues with Annie. He has an issue with the wife he should take it up with Tuface himself. This shows Zero regard for his brother
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Akharmony: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
2baba this one too go pass.. Family and woman matter nah african man worst enemies...
Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Someone7:
Tuface's brother has NO business jumping into issues with Annie. He has an issue with the wife he should take it up with Tuface himself. This shows Zero regard for his brother

So, Anne showed 100% regard for her husband by hanging their dirty underwear on Instagram??! Well done sir!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Goes On Dreadlocks (photos) / Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos) / MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.