Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg (36043 Views)

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by JayTripz(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Hustle
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by TeeGentle(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
some people are lazy
they cannot even work on their own
always depending on others
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Make Una leave that woman alone the ones wey full aso rock the scam +loot us back to back Una don gather make we go confront them

Even this new one wey scatter everywhere how many times Una don march reach him domot there is hunger in the land more over she did not steal or force anyone to give money to her its out of their kind gesture tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Can somebdy pls help me?
I haven't been paid my salaries for over three months now. Its so bad for me that i can no longer feed. I have been starving for days now. Pls i beg u to help with whatever u can. Thank you!
(Three-zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one)
FIRSTBANK
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by SALVATION30(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
She gass chop
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
TeeGentle:
some people are lazy
they cannot even work on their own
always depending on others
Pls the ones that are working how the thing be them no be doctors the run comot so them tell u say work no dey

Don't miss understand me but in as much I will give money to her because she no force me or steal from me but there is no crime in begging or u want to ready news that WOMAN 50 KILL AND BUTCHER HIS SON FOR MONEY RITUAL make Una allow the woman beg in peace moreover the high class thief's wey we elect the carry full full Ghana must go ma non of Una the go confront them

One thing I know in this world u can't give out what u don't have who give her money get thats why so na her office be that e better pass yahoo

1 Like

Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
SALVATION30:
She gass chop
Thank u bros oil dey your head man must wack
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by HEBEI: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Hezmatosky: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Buhari release this country kiss
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Can somebdy pls help me?
I haven't been paid my salaries for over three months now. Its so bad for me that i can no longer feed. I have been starving for days now. Pls i beg u to help with whatever u can. Thank you!
(Three-zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one)
FIRSTBANK
u get luck say u get work even get account number join the phone wey u use write this comment if u sell am use chop will u die when three month salary come u buy new one or look for one of your siblings open venture like the woman in question did cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by neighbourhud: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2021
See miracle!!!

She walks and can even jump!!!

Please who was the pastor that performed that miracle
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by judinho07(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2021
....imagine....
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Has it really come to this?

Well,this thing dey xup well well for North cha,no doubt....

This is one reason why I didn't deem it fit to dash dem money During my stay in the north,I mean beggars........ Because the way dem dey package this begging,you go know say na lucrative business for North.....

So long you've hands and legs that aren't disabled,why not work.......Women for warri here dey hustle via brick laying, hawking and other menial jobs self,just to assist their husbands in catering for the family undecided

So I see no reason why northern women just chose to dey lazy..
u be my Paddie but na today I know say u na stingy man wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There's no crime in giving even if u get I the give u o because the one wey I the give u no be him go make my destiny delay
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Dicken90:
Ok

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
so as hunger full everywhere some still the bother about big prick abeg if u get money give me prick wey small no fit big
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by headbasher96(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Barrister580:
see below
U be mumu!!
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by realstars: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
ojun50:
Na who I go blame
Buhari Or APC.
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by panpan(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Imagine the effects of the child putting his leg in that flexed position for several hours everyday.
This could cause physical harm.
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Buliwyf: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
If they didn't catch her now, you would probably have seen her in one of these churches in the next few months pretending her son was healed of being a cripple. And some gullible religious clowns will come and swear that they actually know the woman and her son and that the "miracle" is a proof the pastor is powerful.

More than half the miracles in your churches are faked like this.
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by rave409: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
SAPA wel done
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Harddiskng(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Do not give money to beggars, on one trend someone was bashing a human that had dignity and took a low paying job. Boasting he would make more begging than taking such a job. We should stop enable lazy and impudent people.

Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by dallasi: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Richmark030:
Wahala too much for this country

ok let me help you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by GoldHorse(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
...and some agbaya are there laughing at the small boy. It's not to be encouraged and some humans will still take advantage of any situation they can but it's still better than stealing, robbery and all sort of things.

I pray this boy will be able to look at this day and smile when he is telling his story in the future, amen!
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by sabreal: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
infoxpress:
Dubious woman busted after making her son pose as a cripple in a wheelchair, to beg[sub][/sub] at vantage points

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWUgTSAk4e/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJPQdDjxxs

After some members of the public got wind of the woman’s dubious activities, they confronted her and her child.

They discovered that he was being used by his mother to fool passers-by and in the process, obtain money from well-meaning people from all walks of life.

The boy was removed from the wheelchair and instructed to walk, thus confirming the rumours that he was physically fit.

The female of the future
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by youngmoney4me(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh God Nigeria
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Benohio(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
The future is female
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by zeuss: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rubbish the child has the right to sit in any type of chair....the mama sef no sabi.no bagà should question her
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by newbornmacho(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Walletreloaded: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na wa o!
Please help let her win

https://cry-ng.org/votapis/esli-salami/

Re: Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg by Traplord09: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
ojun50:
Na who I go blame
Who you go blame before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alfa Rapes Physically Challenged Underage Girl Inside Lagos Mosque / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman / Guys Caught Stealing Hennessy At A Supermarket In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.