Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. (33481 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex โ€“ Wife / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by nonut: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Demonic powers at work.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by WibusJaga: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021

I personally don't believe in dreams & regard them as a reflection of your state of mind before going to sleep. If you are hungry & your mind dwells on food, you are likely to dream where you are eating & so on.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Iykenuwa(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo

All you need to do is play the messages overnight, you can include Oyedepo, Adeboye, Enenche, and other evidently anointed Ministers.

The being won't show up!

Meanwhile tell am say if she love you that much, make she do the transfer to your bank account.

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Maverickking1(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
What you see isn't your grandmother, it's a demon using her face to deceive you. The objective of this demon is to supervise a spiritual exchange, they would take your labour spiritually and replace it with their spiritual money.

The implications is that in reality, you'll be suffering miserably, things will be hard, I'll recommend you go for deliverance...foundational deliverance to break demonic soul ties, and she will stop appearing to you.

Send me a pm for more clarification.

This I have seen.

Lol donโ€™t be so dramatic

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by kingsamosy(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Op come and reply. Does the money manifest in real life? Answer this, then we can advice you
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SALVATION30(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Is she a Muslim? Have you done any Sara for her?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by MOVIC6: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
If the spirit no fit bring dollars from bureau the change safe, that one nobi love...

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by benjida: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Your moniker says it all, #Demigod.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Tremple8v: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
You still dey see money for thing kind bubu period, omo spirit money or living money , abeg you fit send me your grandma number or any way i fit connect with her , me need money as i dey like this. Abi make i go my grandma burial ground ni . Because bubu don make every where tire me .

5 Likes

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Imustnottalk: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Tell the spirit should bring dollar next because dollar is high now
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by jumpandpas(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
After giving you the money in the dream, does the money wake up with you? If so, tell me now mek I go quarrel with my grandma for her grave this weekend. I was her favourite and she hasn't given me shishi since she died.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by chatinent: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Just chop before sleeping mbok.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by headbasher96(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.
and we be wetin wey u the tell us oya tell grandma make she do visa carry u comot for Islamic Africa republic na

Abi grandma no love u reach wey she go help u??
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Virus99: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Ha ha omo see cold zobo grin grin grin

Aswear na thunder go fire you op grin grin grin
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by amliftedhigher: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Chai, yours is better I am crying today because my immediate elder sister who is my mothers favourite died and my mum refused to witness her burial. My mother died 5 days to her favourite daughters burial. Today I am burying two sweet love ones. Is well according to pastor's

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by HEBEI: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by MOVIC6: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Naso, if na like that, Joseph no suppose become governor na, bible for say na devil make im brothers wheat fall before im own...
FalseProphet1:
What you see isn't your grandmother, it's a demon using her face to deceive you. The objective of this demon is to supervise a spiritual exchange, they would take your labour spiritually and replace it with their spiritual money.

The implications is that in reality, you'll be suffering miserably, things will be hard, I'll recommend you go for deliverance...foundational deliverance to break demonic soul ties, and she will stop appearing to you.

Send me a pm for more clarification.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by showafrica(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
The OP and the FTC forged this story..
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by IVORY2009(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
FAdmob202:
Wahala shocked shocked shocked

Happy new Month

Anyways here's Google Admob

An ads earning platform from Google

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations

Criminal/biggest Yahoo boy
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Pray
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by yemmybx(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Your grandma truly cares about your wellbeing. If you have the time, go to where she was buried; neatly weed the place, plant beautiful flowers around it or present her a flower gift. Just watch how things will change for good for you.

Don't be deceived that it's one bad spirit tormenting you.

She was a caring mother and don't forget that grandparents don't joke with their grandchildren. I wish I can tell you more.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. Please read my last post and patronize your girl!

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Mftivi: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Chai, yours is better I am crying today because my immediate elder sister who is my mothers favourite died and my mum refused to witness her burial. My mother died 5 days to her favourite daughters burial. Today I am burying two sweet love ones. Is well according to pastor's
condolences

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Prettychild(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.
Go to any Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries close to you. They handle deliverance cases like this one.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by daddytime(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
amliftedhigher:

Wow...

Be strong mate...

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by nnamdibig(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Familiar Spirits. This is not your granny.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by February30(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

you are blessed. that is karmic chain.

good luck to you

2 Likes

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by yemmybx(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Your grandma truly cares about your wellbeing. If you have the time, go to where she was buried; neatly weed the place, plant beautiful flowers around it or present her a flower gift. Just watch how things will change for good for you.

Don't be deceived that it's one bad spirit tormenting you.

She was a caring mother and don't forget that grandparents don't joke with their grandchildren. I wish I can tell you more.

May her Soul Rest In Peace.
What a caring grandma...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by LordVarys1: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2021
See free money u are receiving and u ate complaiing. Omo, flex the money if it manifests in real life
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Angelacruz: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Dis one weak me
Nonexisting1:
After giving you the money in the dream, does the money wake up with you? If so, tell me now mek I go quarrel with my grandma for her grave this weekend. I was her favourite and she hasn't given me shishi since she died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.