Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip (7938 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by Deicide: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2021
What is the difference, and do banks accept this?
cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by Illuminatiship(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by Minime10(f): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Ok

Both are pantami's patented
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by duro4chang(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
All na scam. They just want to collect our money .
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by KillMNKnow(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
You can only take the premium to Gender reveal party

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by ojun50(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Color and payment
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by chatinent: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Low-budget scam vs Full-frontal scam.
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by yanabasee2: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Did my NIN since 2013 and till date I am still walking around with the old slip....

Downloaded their app on playstore and keyed in my details and they asked me to go and register my phone number again.... Went to opened a new NIN and I gave my phone number... But they said that my number was already registered...

Isn't this a miracle?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by DoctorDree(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
A way to extort more money from Nigerians
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by tutudesz: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Deicide:
What is the difference, and do banks accept this?
cc: Lalasticlala
Another slip again
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by urbobo20(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
They took my details from my bvn . Of which my one of my name was omitted what can I do
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by Deicide: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Go Nimc site to see instructions on how to pay for change of name. Its #500 and it is done on Remita. Then take the slip with the old Nin slip to their office.
urbobo20:
They took my details from my bvn . Of which my one of my name was omitted what can I do
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by andy4d2ofus(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Pls someone help I need to get the date of issuance of non card. This is to enable me reactive my account in the bank. Pls treat as urgent
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between The Improve NIN Slip And Premium NIN Slip by Obidient4life2: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2022
INEC should upload their data base so that people can print their PVC by themselves. If NIN can do it INEC do it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No DSS Operative Was Killed By The Police (Imo Police Command Refutes Reports) / Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson / Maryam Babangida's Mum Dies In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.