Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Interview At A College Of Education - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At A College Of Education (10725 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd / Interview At Ceoafrica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Interview At A College Of Education by International28: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
yawehoverall:
Hello everyone, please am preparing for an interview at private college of Education, what should I be expecting? What and what should I prepare for? This is my first time taking it. And l also need a hint on the salary of private college of education, an idea please?

1)Prepare for both written and oral interviews.
2)Pay more attention to your area of specialization.
3)Be ready with your reasons why you want to work in that institution.
4) Beaware of the facts and figures about the institution.
Re: Interview At A College Of Education by yawehoverall: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
International28:

1)Prepare for both written and oral interviews.
2)Pay more attention to your area of specialization.
3)Be ready with your reasons why you want to work in that institution.
4) Beaware of the facts and figures about the institution.

Thanks
Re: Interview At A College Of Education by Matheusmartin: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Paid off ke?

Na the long and narrow journey we still dey so bro.
This life ehnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Deductions/removals From Salary By Management / Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.