Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams (234 Views)

How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams / 20 Days To This Diet ICAN Exam… How To Manage Exams Stress / Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Exams Stress...... 39 Days To This Diet CITN Exams by starryadmin: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
“Preparing for CITN exam is stressful; considering that I still have to go to work,
manage the family, office workload is there, please Starry Gold I need help”
…………………..In the voice of a CITN student

Just calm down, you will make it this diet.
I understand how stressed you might feel now,
considering that we have a month plus to CITN October diet 2021.

You are trying to conclude your studies and start your revision, registration and other necessary things.
Not ignoring the fact that you still have work to do in the office and at home.
Managing family, work, and career could be stressful, but you can learn how to manage all.

Exam stress affects most CITN students in varying ways.
It is important to manage this stress and find little ways of helping
to eliminate the risk of burnout.

Here are some handy tips that can help to dissipate stress and
make sure you can get through CITN exam this diet;

1. List out what you need to do concerning your CITN exams (registration, payment, docket and others) . Also list out all you need to do at work and at home for each week.

2. Assign date and time to each task.

3. Request help from your spouse, colleagues and boss if you need help. You can also chat with our admin if you need any help concerning CITN.

4. Take regular breaks when you are studying, just to ease yourself of the tension that comes with revising for exams.

Let me add this bonus, eat and sleep well to have a healthy mind.

P.S: “Everyone has the ability to increase resilience to stress. It requires hard work and dedication.” …….Amy Morin
To get the VIDEO LECURES, PAST QUESTIONS and ANSWERS and 30 DAYS SUCCESS BLUEPRINT that will help you finish each of the CITN syllabus in 30 days.
Click here to chat with our Admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy
Or Call Starry Gold Academy on; 07086810335, 08023428420, 08085378906 OR 08123189141

Click here to join our FREE CITN telegram class and get CITN video lecture.
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
http://starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Listening Skills In Communication Process / Ae-funai Computer Science Department Opens Hardware/software Laboratory / Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.