Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

“I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says (2334 Views)

I Prefer My Husband Broke.’ – Wife Says / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Playloaded: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
A married woman has complained about her husband’s unusual attitude whenever he is broke. According to her, he is only loving and available at home only when he is broke.

Read her story below;
“Okay, so I observed something in my marriage, my husband ehn , anytime he is broke or having financial crisis he is so kind and loving and prayerful. He even initiates fasting most times. He will play Christian music so loudly. Immediately the money shows up he reduces prayers and he is less available at home. I was so angry one day I prayed to God for him to be broke so I can be happy.

When he is broke his phone doesn’t have a password and none of that, so many things. Now he has money again, he lied he was in Abuja but he is not. He keeps lying. Men will push you to be so angry and you will become so bitter and angry. What is my joy in this marriage when my husband is rich and he doesn’t love me or call or have my time. When he gets broke he will come home and start washing plates and playing Christian music so loudly. Whatever God wants is the best. If his brokenness is my happiness God is Good. As at now only me and my daughter are at home. He went out. Sha God bless you”.

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-prayed-to-god-to-make-my-husband-broke-hes-more-loving-and-caring-that-way-woman-says/
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by chatinent: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Eve..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
What kind of Idiotic prayer is that,

If she's tired of the marriage she should leave and watch how another woman will swiftly replace her, Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Jashub: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
This woman is shortsighted and full of evil . How can you be praying for your husband to go broke all in the name of seeking attention...? If tomorrow he can't provide for you and your daughter, your stupid relatives will be the first to say he is lazy and incompetent. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Amotolongbo(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Attribute of a brainless woman, with no career and lack of ambition.

Can Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Angela Merkel and other women of virtue who have achieved in life and striving so hard to achieve in life have this kind of mentality or pray this kind of prayer?

Check this woman well, she must be a full time housewife contributing nothing mentally and financially to the home.
And I hope she will be happy seeing her daughter in-laws praying that kind of prayer for her sons?
I’m so ashamed of her.

8 Likes

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Sunnybay7: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Women the first entity to have dialogue with satan.

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by donbachi(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Love portion loving woman...when daugther inlaws start such prayers on ur sons and unable to take care of you.i pray u still love them.

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by EasternActivist: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2021
The woman obviously wants the man in the kitchen. Seeing him do home chores at home is the source of her joy...

Brother hustle o
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by FreeSpirited: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
The only time I have a strong need for woman is when I can't easily get them, that is when I am broke and down...
But when I have money, I detest the idea of having them around for more than flings and moment of sex.
So a rich man is not supposed to be glued to the house or a woman. That's the way I see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by cruzita(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
The only reason i advice women to have a career or something doing before going into marriage...there will be no need for such prayer if u are occupied with something..neither will ur husband treat u like trash knowing fully well u also bring something to the table...an idle mind is indeed the devil's workshop...i rest my case

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
Love portion loving woman...when daugther inlaws start such prayers on ur sons and unable to take care of you.i pray u still love them.
my dear oo....karma is a bastard
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Connected1: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa

See wetin full house wife/joblessness cause.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by ValCon888: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
It's obvious she doesn't love her husband.
She just wants to control him.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
grin. Hunger na one of the few things wey know how to humble woman,after lack of sexxx lipsrsealed

No worry,when hunger go lash her better lashing,she go get sense by force......Them no dey tell person undecided. Na then she go know say "love is not enough"
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by judinho07(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
....""e b thinx....!!!!!!!!? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by MrSamsung(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
As selfish as it my sounds though, she is right grin

Even God and observant people know that poor people seek the help of God(religion) more than rich people. That's why those who tends to insult God more or talk against God as if they are mate are rich people. they make and break the rules and laws(even the laws of God), while the poor can only follow

So woman that your husband once he is rich he will do as he likes and can even break the marriage vows or laws.

But in all these, they are EXCEPTIONS to the RULES, people who are balanced and principled whether they are rich or poor. And they are the most unpretentious, lovable and good people to have and be with, sometimes even taking them for granted. You see these type of people, you can find them but very RARE.

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
End time wife...
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol,men's action drives most women to extreme, this is not right though.Never wish anyone evil no matter what.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol,[s]men's action drives most women to extreme[/s] , this is not right though.Never wish anyone evil no matter what.

The woman Is pure undiluted evil
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

The woman Is pure undiluted evil
Sometimes men's action drive some women into becoming the undiluted evil you are talking about

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sometimes men's action drive some women into becoming the undiluted evil you are talking about
Now u have done it right..
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Savedday: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by chiiraq802(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is pure evil and witch hunting. the poor man is busy working his poor ass of, instead of that Jezebel of a wife to put him in her prayers for financial open doors, she is busy praying for his download . and she will be the first to start sleeping with politicians and small gee boys because of crumbs.
May we never encounter such evil in the guise of women this new month. Amen!!!
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Caramia2020(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Enemy within, d man will never grow in life. God save us from family enemy.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by rickleye: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'll start my responses with " The mind is a terrible thing to waste"
1. For thinking God answers such selfish prayers.
2. Why not go to counselling together to work out issues - his broke state had nothing to do with emotion state as it relates to you.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Jesterinjay: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
And i thought i had seen it all Wahala woman no fit cause no dey exist
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by fourboys: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Crossroad1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sadly, this is an attribute of a lazy bitch..

Women want all in a relationship, they want to always eat their cakes and have it..
When you are broke and wants to give them your attention, they admonish you to get money and they even leave you to your misery or miserable life..
When you are rich and engrossed with work, they say you don't have their time, you don't give them affection or attention..
It is always hard to balance being rich and giving attention
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What kind of Idiotic prayer is that,

If she's tired of the marriage she should leave and watch how another woman will swiftly replace her, Rubbish.
Honestly, some men are like that. When they start seeing money, they start carrying girls up and down. When things aren't going the way they want again(monetary aspect),they will become the loving and caring husband they used to be.

1 Like

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by ChasinGood(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
This gender no dey tire to do and undo grin

Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by talk2hb1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh GOD, Save the son of Adam from the evil hand of daughter of Eve!
Alfa tó sọ pé ìyàn amu, ọmọ ẹ na aajẹ́ tira.
Re: “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says by Polynek(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Of course I expect many to blast Her 4 such prayer, but remember Moni is not everything in both relationship and marriage, She knows how She feels

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is One Of The Major Reasons We Marry Virgins. / Why Are Women Suddenly Turning Evil? / Wife Caught Her Man Sleeping With His Girlfriend Abroad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.