Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job (4265 Views)

Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
eddykaka:
are you ashamed of putting your picture? grin
C'mon, it can't be that bad grin grin
I am not ashamed. I just dey avoid simps.
Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
ur head don dey big
that thing way u tell me no fit make my head big tongue
Try again tongue tongue
Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Ahmback(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
that thing way u tell me no fit make my head big tongue
Try again tongue tongue
efulefu
Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
efulefu
e pain am tongue tongue

Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Ahmback(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
e pain am tongue tongue
For where?
Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by muller101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
My kind of girl. grin
For better I stay, for worst I Go
Nigerian guys are not worth the stress
so says a late night newspaper grin
Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by eddykaka(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am not ashamed. I just dey avoid simps.
lol...simps are everywhere hun, would love to see what you look like though, chances of not being impressed are above average.
cool wink

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by DoggoneDogg: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
SunshineV come see ur simping elder bro here.

I'm sure this one is not staged grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Rickmann: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
walkingshadow911:
A man has welcomed back his girlfriend who
dumped him after he lost his job not minding
his charitable act of paying her school fees.
A Twitter user who claimed to be a friend to
the man, shared the story on the
microblogging platform.
According to him, the friend used to pay his
girlfriend’s tuition but after he lost his job, she
broke up with him.

The tweet identified with username
@day_veed said he introduced his heartbroken
friend to a new business.
Shortly after he started making money, the girl
returned to him and he accepted her back.
@day_veed wrote; ”A friend of mine used to
pay his gf’s school fees & I really warned him
to be sure he’s not making a mistake.
Bro lost his job & she left him. I introduced
him to marketing and he started
getting the bag again, now she’s back & he
accept am, I wan deck him papa walahi.”

could this be true love from the man, inferiority complex, revenge format, or the future is truely female.

Field Marshal SIMP grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Came Back After Dumping Her Boyfriend Cos He Lost His Job by Rosement(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Think twice before you accept some gifts. If you allow your boyfriend to struggle to send you to school, be ready to marry him, if you cannot marry him, don't permit him to pay your school fees, stay at home and wait for God's time. If you deceive him, the law of karma will still meet up with you.

A similar case happened in my Church, a guy struggled to send a lady to school but she refused to marry him after she finished her education. She told him that she cannot marry an uneducated guy. The guy was very hurt, he cried for months, he even sent people to beg her but she refused. God intervened in his matter and he married a good wife five years old but the lady that left him just married this year at 34 years, after much pressure from her parent, she even ended up marrying an uneducated guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Men Are: / Romance Section Ppls Choice Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.