Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) (45488 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / Our Vigilantes Will Arrest Benue Governor, Ortom When He Leaves Office Over His / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Omofloflo: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Haha

Comedy country
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
You can never be depressed if you have data in Nigeria
I swear...grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
This guy na fuuuuu grin

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Pundit77(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
The wife or his side chic?

Is he trying to tell us mommy still the perform gidigba..

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by amnesty7: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
So stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The same thing as IPOB Terrorists...They blame Buhari for their foolishness..

All fulani terrorists must die

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by koyyess: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
But if it's your numerous girlfriends, you no dey remember anything.

Shameless ap£.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
This governor dick suppose Don shrink Na grin grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless

He is over useless like PMB, imagine comparing sex to human life, who dose that, if not a burukutu drinker. Always blaming FG, for his failure in leadership & infrastructural development of Benue state. Is it FG that told him to be looting the state resources dry ?.
Its a fact that his blind pig supporters don't see his keloptomanic fingers at work but only see what their eyes choose to see.

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by kerry57: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man isnt proactive oh. Buy arms, give your people on those flash points, automatic weapons. Let em patrol the zones regularly. Form security network with local people
Bro if he buys guns and give his people, police will arrest them all because they will begin to search from house to house and label them all known gunmen because federal have the police and will never allow state police cos of atrocities like this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ayandee: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
so true.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This man is crazy.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ilovebole(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
The Governor needs kolaalgbo! Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
WHAT BENUE STATE, PLATEAU STATE AND OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA THAT ARE FACING SECURITY CHALLENGES ARE GOING THROUGH is a symbol of the type of federalism being practised in Nigeria.

The centre is too powerful to the extent that it wants the states to goes on its kneels to get what it wants.

This is not acceptable.

Benue state and Plateau state have known NO PEACE since a hardened fulani President took office.

Buhari has set the fulani against other ethnic group in Nigeria.

NO COURT HAS TRIALED THE FULANI HERDSMEN FOR THEIR CRIMES. SINCE BUHARI TOOK OFFICE IN 2015

Now the fulani are demanding for grazing route, cattle colony and water for their cattle by dispossessing the original land owner of its property.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by yellowgarri2(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lori Iro
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Livingstone124: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who do you think you are?

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Selfmotivated: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
The morron of a governor

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lolz
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Hezzyluv: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

I swear down....

I laugh sotey fone wan fall from my hand cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by gidado14(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by MARKone(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless

Extremely useless, look at what a so called governor is saying on a live Speech. With what is going on in his state, sex should be the least of his worries. No wonder Benue state has the highest rate of HIV infections.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Erotex(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Ije ụwa grin grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Dearlord(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
I shake my head for this country.
Very useless leaders
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Appearanceconce: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Classy male shirts are available.

Price: #4,000

Size: M,L, XL.

Kindly support this small business.

Anticipating your patronage.

We can deliver to anywhere in Nigeria ( Note you are paying for delivery fee)

Call/Whatsapp 07014362956

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by SATELLITENET: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by osuofia2(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nonpartisan1: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol lalasticlala Una don manufacturer another headline for him, different from what Gazette media had. Let the table turns, and it was Buhari who said that...you won't even edit anything before rushing to the front page...

Nonesense..
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by nnamdi640: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria politicians and lies are like 5 and 6. Am sure you don't go flat when you are with your side chick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.