Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) (45479 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / Our Vigilantes Will Arrest Benue Governor, Ortom When He Leaves Office Over His / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ICEWIN: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This man too useless
How?
go and check the meaning of useless in your dictionary.
u are more useless than him.
did he say any thing that is not useful?
dont be a useless fellow,be reasonable for once,your hands shouldn't control u,somebody that u can not even utter his name in his present u dey call am useless.
person wey u no fit rich him level probably till God call u you wont rich his position.
try get sense abeg

lgp
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by olubl: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
You are on your own has he take any siginficant steps since you have been crying?
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
ICEWIN:

How?
go and check the meaning of useless in your dictionary.
u are more useless than him.
did he say any thing that is not useful?
dont be a useless fellow,be reasonable for once,your hands shouldn't control u,somebody that u can not even utter his name in his present u dey call am useless.
person wey u no fit rich him level probably till God call u you wont rich his position.
try get sense abeg

lgp
I have work to do, I just don't want to reply USELESS IPOB but I will reply your useless family, I will reply your f**king family, your useless rubish family.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Prophet777:
You have sold your destiny for a pot of porridge and you need prayers before it can be well with you.
I am more than that, I am not IPOB that killed virgin for ritual , I stand on the truth, You that hate other tribes need prayer not me... Sege wawani
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ICEWIN: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:

I have work to do, I just don't want to reply USELESS IPOB but I will reply your useless family, I will reply your f**king family, your useless rubish family.

hahahahahaha funny goat.
i can see were your low life is coming from.
i can see your family have no value to you,plain truth is that your father refuse to work harder.
u are just a low life citizen of your family,your father could have prevented u with nylon but your stupidity started from day one.
go get yourself a brain is awesome.
low pained ass ?
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
ICEWIN:

hahahahahaha funny goat.
i can see were your low life is coming from.
i can see your family have no value to you,plain truth is that your father refuse to work harder.
u are just a low life citizen of your family,your father could have prevented u with nylon but your stupidity started from day one.
go get yourself a brain is awesome.
low pained ass ?
Useless pig , do you have brain? you support a man who discuss what he does with his wife in the bedroom, USELESS IPOB I don't have your time.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ICEWIN: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:

hahahahaha funny IDIOT 444
i can see were your WRETCHED LIFE is coming from.
For u not to listen to your brain and u quote me it shows how useless and stupid u are that your brain can not comprehend little combination of words.
your IQ need to be question.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
ICEWIN:

hahahahaha funny IDIOT 444
i can see were your WRETCHED LIFE is coming from.
For u not to listen to your brain and u quote me it shows how useless and stupid u are that your brain can not comprehend little combination of words.
your IQ need to be question.
IPOB pig, I don't take you serious just like other ignored your stupidity, I just want to to reply your empty skull , your empty brain fill with hate for other tribes, STUPID ARRANT NONSENSE...
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ICEWIN: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:

Useless pig , do you have brain? you support a man who discuss what he does with his wife in the bedroom, USELESS IPOB I don't have your time.
Funny monkey.
yes i have a brain fully functional,cuz am not useless lik u do wo sit at home/talking abt politics.
you dont a have a brain thats what make a useless pig,your brain can not differentiate btw IPOB and what so ever group your brain pictured 4 u.
as a result of your low life your pig brain fail to comprehend the term ON TOP,like i said yoUr BraIn nEed to be question.
politics is not my thing,is only jobless youth that can put politics on their head and u are one of them.
lik u said u never wanted to quote me bt u did it just show how stupid u are that your brain and heart,soul are not align together.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ICEWIN: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2021
supportnija:

IPOB pig, I don't take you serious just like other ignored your stupidity, I just want to to reply your empty skull , your empty brain fill with hate for other tribes, STUPID ARRANT NONSENSE...
Calling me ipob only show how useless u are and how stupid,u and i know am not an empty skull so dont be stupid.
i guess your brain failed u on how to read and comprehend things,please giv yourself the job and go back to all my quote and check if i have say a word concerning any tribe,if u cant that means u are very stupid and u are the one who have empty skull,cuz i see no reason why u must accuse or say something wrongly,your brain is just too dull for my liking,what u are accusing me off is what u are hahahaha,mind u am not ipob,neigh ---ther did i have hatred 4 any tribe.
your brain is too useless 4 man kind,you have no choice to just to waste it here on nairaland idiot idiot fool.
please look 4 reasonable tin to say,u are just saying and acting lik pig
#4k
#ho
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Yankiss(m): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2021

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Dongallant: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2021
internationalman:
You couldn't walk and you are blaming a cripple..

Buhari has long lost the potency of his dîck too why do you think his wife is always on the run..
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BafanaBafana: 5:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Says a man who doesn't have a conscience.

Pensioners and workers are dying daily because you have refused to pay them. That doesn't disturb you, instead you are buying lands from them at very cheap rates.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by justtoodark: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2021
chai....
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2021
supportnija:
This man too useless
how long will him continue to go flat
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ddeola: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Correct governor, he's speaking up for the whole world to hear and posterity will reward you for your honesty.

Shame on bo-kohari's govt
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Brain box governor , most of these so called state governors are not worth being local government chairmen.
With all the billions getting to them every month yet they get nothing done always expecting the President to come and clear their bedrooms for them.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Baba is blaming his impotency on IDP grin
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BLING4BLING: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Just say u cannot last more than 2 seconds. I hate nonsense
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by DigiPerson: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2021
BLING4BLING:
Just say u cannot last more than 2 seconds. I hate nonsense

But isn't why he is stating his reasons/causes?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by DigiPerson: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:
Of all the instances to give. Smh

Like say u no like the instance. SMH.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by DigiPerson: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2021
matm:
At certain advanced age,certain private examples are better avoided.There are better ways of expressing urself as a public figure without sounding weird thereby embarrassing urself

Una too dey form serious for this country but yet nothing to show for it. Allow the man for once be hilarious.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by izubext007: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Guy weting ortom don do for unal self. Day man really useless. Pdp aside.
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
internationalman:
You couldn't walk and you are blaming a cripple..

Buhari has long lost the potency of his dîck too why do you think his wife is always on the run..
I was invited to the Office of the President for a meeting with his beautiful wife, First Lady Dr. Mrs. Aisha Buhari, and was well received at the gates by the security officers and intelligence agents greeting me "Sir".
They most likely mistook me for a younger brother of President Buhari. But when I was ushered into the office of the First Lady, her senior Personal Assistants saw me tall, fair and handsome and they refused to let me meet with her. And for three days, they gave different excuses until I left.
I heard that they were afraid that she would fall in love with me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.