Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Need A Business Website - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Business Website (898 Views)

Get A Responsive Business Website From N30,000 / Make An Android App For Your Business/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Website by ojinkpo: 9:37am On May 23, 2011
I need a business web site of seven pages,I have 7000 naira.pls call me on 08033336982
Re: I Need A Business Website by AspWebUK: 2:22pm On May 23, 2011
N5,000 yearly for domain and hosting see details below:

Linux Server:
Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Diskspace, Unlimited Mail Boxes, Unlimited MySQL Database, Website Builder, Fast Support, Powerful Control Panel & Much More.

OR

Windows Server 2008 and .Net:
Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Diskspace, Unlimited Mail Boxes, 2 MySQL Database, Fast Support, Powerful Control Panel & Much More.
ASP Website Hosting Ltd - UK

http://www.aspwebuk.com
Email: support@aspwebuk.com
Re: I Need A Business Website by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 31, 2011
your professional websites.Please note that the money your charged is dependent to the kind of website you want and its quality.As you stated that you need a business website,i will like to give more details to that.
Re: I Need A Business Website by Roseburn: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
Pls call SKYNET @ 07060676520 for negotiation.
Re: I Need A Business Website by sweetpawn1: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello ojinkpo,
Its quite easy to create 7 pages of data and upload it to the net but the hard thing is how will ur website help ur business to grow? Your site should have functionalities that will attract visitors to your physical business place and make them want to buy your product.
For example, I am working on a fashion site that allows visitors to try out any available combination of clothes online with the total cost of the combination set shown. So u can select a top,choose the best pair of trousers to go with it, select the shoes you like and view the total cost of the set. You can then order or adjust the items to match your budget. I call the tool the "Dressing Manager" and it will help the business of the site owner. So depending on your business,a special functionality can be added to your site. Mail me via my site below if you are interested. Cheers! smiley
Re: I Need A Business Website by Slyr0x: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2011
sweet-pawn:

Hello ojinkpo,
Its quite easy to create 7 pages of data and upload it to the net but the hard thing is how will your website help your business to grow? Your site should have functionalities that will attract visitors to your physical business place and make them want to buy your product.
For example, I am working on a fashion site that allows visitors to try out any available combination of clothes online with the total cost of the combination set shown. So u can select a top,choose the best pair of trousers to go with it, select the shoes you like and view the total cost of the set. You can then order or adjust the items to match your budget. I call the tool the "Dressing Manager" and it will help the business of the site owner. So depending on your business,a special functionality can be added to your site. Mail me via my site below if you are interested. Cheers! smiley

My 1st time around here. .That's a good plan you've got going there! smiley
Re: I Need A Business Website by sweetpawn1: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2011
^^
WHY, THANK YOU SLY! wink
Re: I Need A Business Website by HopeDemocr: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hello ojinkpo,
Its quite easy to create 7 pages of data and upload it to the net but the hard thing is how will your website help your business to grow? Your site should have functionalities that will attract visitors to your physical business place and make them want to buy your product.
For example, I am working on a fashion site that allows visitors to try out any available combination of clothes online with the total cost of the combination set shown. So u can select a top,choose the best pair of trousers to go with it, select the shoes you like and view the total cost of the set. You can then order or adjust the items to match your budget. I call the tool the "Dressing Manager" and it will help the business of the site owner. So depending on your business,a special functionality can be added to your site. Mail me via my site below if you are interested. Cheers!

That is a fantastic tool you got there. Could you send demo to me at belmarvel[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Business Website by Nissichef: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2011
If you need website. Enquiry from http://www.nissiinfotech.com
Re: I Need A Business Website by wikinaira: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2011
See who need a business site for 7k, which business u into?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Visual Studio .net 2005 Developer / Program To Book Appointments With SMS Messages / Free Software Download Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.