Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me (6452 Views)

Advice On Budget Of 70k For Good Android Phone / Please Suggest A Phone Of 60k To 70k For A Friend. / Please Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of 70k?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jacku: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Breastfeed:
it's about 68,800
alright then
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by saxby(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
70k can get you the spark 7P
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by AmadorSays: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
You can up your budget and get the camon 17
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by AmadorSays: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
saxby:
70k can get you the spark 7P
sure, that's not a bad option, even the normal spark 7
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Please do not make the same huge mistake I made by buying Tecno Camon 16 or 17, not worth it my bro and I recently sold ours, you'd be better off getting Redmi Note 9s Premium Used, Or The Likes of A51, or A70 truuussst me you'll regret getting a Tecno or Infinix Phone Compared to these beasts I just listed
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Rolandtheunknow(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Theagnosticdude:
My specs:
Atleast 4gb of ram, camera should not be too bad.
Any brand is welcome

Samsung Galaxy A50
4/64GB
4000mAh
Still in great condition
Slight crack at screen

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Cheezzyy: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jahnisam:
Please do not make the same huge mistake I made by buying Tecno Camon 16 or 17, not worth it my bro and I recently sold ours, you'd be better off getting Redmi Note 9s Premium Used, Or The Likes of A51, or A70 truuussst me you'll regret getting a Tecno or Infinix Phone Compared to these beasts I just listed
you funny, you neva see people that regreted going for your 'beast'. Especially the note 9s with complain ear and dear
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cheezzyy:
you funny, you neva see people that regreted going for your 'beast'. Especially the note 9s with complain ear and dear
Yeah I agree but at least they didn't leave any of them for the likes of Tecno & Infinix, at least not willfully

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Toma2: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Rolandtheunknow:

Samsung Galaxy A50
4/64GB
4000mAh
Still in great condition
Slight crack at screen
How that one take be slight crack
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Shuregirl: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jahnisam:
anything redmi9, run far from it
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Cheezzyy: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jahnisam:

Yeah I agree but at least they didn't leave any of them for the likes of Tecno & Infinix, at least not willfully
your redmi9s underperforms and it sucks to see people complain everyday on this platform about same phone
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Cheezzyy:
your redmi9s underperforms and it sucks to see people complain everyday on this platform about same phone

I agree people have their problems with the device but I don't believe that's the only device I've mentioned so why bring it up constantly, besides it might be bad to some but it out performs your Camon 15&16

I'm not gonna stress the issue further, I've made my point choosing to disagree would be plainly of your own discretion and not based on FACT, Thank You
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Shuregirl:
anything redmi9, run far from it

I said Redmi Note 9s not Redmi 9
I've come to realize that most of the negative comments made about Xiaomi devices are out of spite cuz if Indeed Tecno & Infinix were doing a better job their devices would surpass Xiaomi's, Infact availability is no longer an excuse because T&I are readily available to the Tech Consumers of the world but what do we see in sales records, please we're here to offer enlightenment not to parade Propaganda
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Cheezzyy:

Xiaomi Might Underperform to you but its already occupying 11% of Smartphone User's in Africa, and your Highly Acclaimed Tecno & Infinix Despite being the main supply of Smartphones in Most Parts of Africa for Years now beats it by a mere 2% in Sales(Africa) and Looses by a great Margin World Wide
And Xiaomi's Barely Been Here 5 years

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Friedyokes: 4:22am On Sep 24, 2021
Jahnisam:

Xiaomi Might Underperform to you but its already occupying 11% of Smartphone User's in Africa, and your Highly Acclaimed Tecno & Infinix Despite being the main supply of Smartphones in Most Parts of Africa for Years now beats it by a mere 2% in Sales(Africa) and Looses by a great Margin World Wide
And Xiaomi's Barely Been Here 5 years
not part of the debate , but your chart here shows that transsion is occupying 32% of the market as opposed to Xiaomis 11% , that said both companies saw significant growth,transsions (16% to 32%) and Xiaomi's (6% to 11%) , Xiaomi's being impressive considering it's duration in the market.
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Friedyokes:
not part of the debate , but your chart here shows that transsion is occupying 32% of the market as opposed to Xiaomis 11% , that said both companies saw significant growth,transsions (16% to 32%) and Xiaomi's (6% to 11%) , Xiaomi's being impressive considering it's duration in the market.
You just made my point for me
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Friedyokes: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jahnisam:

You just made my point for me
well not entirely , you said transsion beats Xiaomi by just 2% , whereas it's 32% to 11%, which is still a significant margin
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Friedyokes:
well not entirely , you said transsion beats Xiaomi by just 2% , whereas it's 32% to 11%, which is still a significant margin

We'll clearly I was talking about Tecno's role in the chart but you went ahead to include Itel And Infinix Both of Which are Independent Sub Brands Like Poco and MI, and infact you did prove my point cuz I was trying to say that despite being here for a short time they've managed to a occupy a larger margin than Infinix and Itel, and only 2% behind Tecno (Trassions most popular Sub-Brand in Africa) case closed
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Knowles12(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have 3 month old Umidigi A7 pro for selling urgently. Phone is working perfectly fine. Comes with complete box and accessories. price is 40k. WhatsApp number 08134082889

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Friedyokes: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jahnisam:

We'll clearly I was talking about Tecno's role in the chart but you went ahead to include Itel And Infinix Both of Which are Independent Sub Brands Like Poco and MI, and infact you did prove my point cuz I was trying to say that despite being here for a short time they've managed to a occupy a larger margin than Infinix and Itel, and only 2% behind Tecno (Trassions most popular Sub-Brand in Africa) case closed
well you wrote "your Highly Acclaimed Tecno & Infinix" that's why I pointed it out . Peace
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Jahnisam: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Friedyokes:
well you wrote "your Highly Acclaimed Tecno & Infinix" that's why I pointed it out . Peace
Noted but you need to accept that they are separate brands and on their own they don't stand a chance against Xiaomi's potential in Africa
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Holardimeji94(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Samsung s8 dual sim
64gb 4gb ram
Fingerprint works
No issues

Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Niswayne19: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
You can go for the Spark 7P
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Holardimeji94(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Samsung s8 for 60k
08143908847 WhatsApp
Re: Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me by Holardimeji94(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Samsung s8 for 60k
Not faulty no issues
08143908847 WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

4.2/opera Mini Servers Blocked / Deactivate Mtn Cnnnews / Airtel rocks. Monthly data Plan(4.5gb For 1000 Naira).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.