Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Let's Help Save Chinwuba' Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help Save Chinwuba' Life (232 Views)

Help Save Little Olakunle! / Help Save Olubukola Iyabo Oshadare From Breast Cancer / Help Save Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Save Chinwuba' Life by marvelck: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
This young man seriously needs our help urgently. Please, hear him out. I have confirmed everything as well and this is obviously true.

Read his plea

Good evening everyone,
my name is Emmanuel Chinwuba Okelu(Arc).

I was born into the family of Late. Mr. Charles Chinwuba Okelu as the only child from my mother.
I am a native of Ubili village, Nnokwa in Idemili South local government area, Anambra State.

I managed to see myself through the university with little to no help from family, who perhaps believed educational investments on me is a waste because of the nature of my ailment.

My mother died after giving birth to me and my father died while I was still a child.
While growing up, I often fall sick and go through crisis.
I endured the sickness and crisis till the age of 16 before I was for the first time diagnosed a *sickler*

This illness has been a major pain and has caused me major setbacks in life but I still managed to push through and graduate from school as an Architect.
God has been faithful to me, blessing me with small jobs here and there but 90% of my earnings go into my health issues.

The condition I find myself now is a dire one.
I am no longer the person I used to be as I edge closer to what seems like my end day after day.

The professional medical instruction I have been given is to go for a bone marrow transplant overseas.
This procedure would cost a whooping 25 million naira to carry out.

This might not be timely for you sir considering the economic situation in the country but you're among the very few I hope that will come to my aid considering the things you have done for Nnokwa and her citizens.
I implore you sir with tears in my eye and my knees on the floor to come to my aid with any donation as every single Kobo will go along way to rescue my life.
Please help me, I still have the dream to carry my own child in my arm and leave my own positive mark on the society.

Account details:
3037705014 Chinwuba Emmanuel Okelu
First bank

Phone number:
+234 8032741174 (Okelu)
Alternatively:
+233506795809(Charles)

Address:
Chinwuba Okelu's compound Ubili village, Nnokwa.

#Savechinwuba

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Government Shuts Shoprite, NEPA Market / Finally Revealed: An Age Long Secret To Storing Honey Part 2... / Is It Worse To Have Hiv Or Diabetes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.