Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid (41921 Views)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Hundreds Dead As ‘lions Of Panjshir’ Hold Line Against Taliban Assault( Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ThatFairGuy1: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2021
All these chapters that supports Terrorism are found in the Bible and not Qur'an.

Leviticus 21 Verse 19

And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Jeremiah 48:10
“Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed.

Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

Exodus 22:20

“Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
2nd Chronicles 15 Vs 12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.
Cc hanibbal
yet another message to the Jews. Confused soul. Christians are now Jewish. These texts were just put into the bible to tell the stories of how the Jews(got to the promise land) we Christians answer directly to Jesus Christ and he's teaching
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Are you sure you're really normal? Where are those verses found? Are they in Qur'an?

If you see anything that doesn't pleases you I. The Qur'an, I can also say it's not meant for Muslims as well. There are more than 100 verses in the Bible that supports Terrorism
juniior:
yet another message to the Jews. Confused soul. Christians are now Jewish. These texts were just put into the bible to tell the stories of how the Jews(got to the promise land) we Christians answer directly to Jesus Christ and he's teaching
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Lame excuse. Tell me what's wrong with those verses.

If you have NOTHING which I know you do, then you all should keep fooling yourselves and keep up with your propaganda

Keep on deceiving yourself.

Be cherry picking verses that suit your twisted narrative.

Who doesn't know that Islam is bloodthirsty religion.

You are comparing Islam and Christianity.
Lol.

Going by the doings of their founders alone, I'd choose Christianity. Mohammed only went about killing people who wouldn't convert to his religion. The fact that he was a pedophile is a put off for all thinking people. How can a 60 year old man justify raping a 9 year old Aisha? How? How??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by baralatie(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Imagine a judge saying planning an attack is not an offence, meaning until it's carried out. These are the kind of judges currently holding sway all over the US and Europe, and sadly, they'll be the cause of the downfall of these prosperous countries.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Hanibbal(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Propagandist. Those chapters of Bible are no more meant for you people?

Real TERRORISTS

Honestly it is not meant for us cause if it was meant for us we would be violent like you muslims are doing today. Those jews that those verses were meant for have practiced it to the fullest in their times and are no more. Christianity preaches love and it will never encourage anyone to stab, bomb and rape innocent people in the name of Allah and Jihad.

Christianity believes in Karma. One day we shall all stand before God to give account of how we lived our lives while on earth. We will never kill for allah with the hope of having some virgins after death. No it's not in christian doctrine.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Babatunde7109(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Hanibbal:
Slamming religion why!!!! embarassed
Why can't you just allow humanity to have peace for a week without bombing or knifing. cry

U go think say na AK47 & knife dem use do their dedication as a child. undecided

I look forward to a new world without slammers cry

A pastor hijacked and got married to one of his member’s wife and mother of two.
The our-daddies-in-the-lord are now proud owners of private jets, and fleet of cars, while their congregation (which you’re part of) jump buses and, sometimes, trek about.
Schools were built with the congregation contributions, but their wards cannot attend because of the high charges/fees.

What do you call all these?

See, my friend, if you can just devote your time to study all the operations of all these terrorists groups, and Islam, you will get to know that there is no correlation between what they do and the practice of Islam.

When you know less about a phenomenon, you can’t contribute or criticize.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Are you sure you're really normal? Where are those verses found? Are they in Qur'an?

If you see anything that doesn't pleases you I. The Qur'an, I can also say it's not meant for Muslims as well. There are more than 100 verses in the Bible that supports Terrorism

Dummy, the bible has two testaments (books). The old testament and the new testament. The Old testament gives an account of the creation of man by God and God's own people, the Israelites (Jewish people) all the laws, commands and instructions God gave the Jews. The new testament focused on Jesus Christ, and he's love, healing, prophecies and preaching of forgiveness. Now the old testament is sometimes called the Torah as it is an account of the Jews, (like a Jewish bible) it was included in the bible so Christian can see the origin of man and read about the Israelites. We Christians obey strictly the words and preaching of Jesus Christ in the new testament (JESUS ONLY) Now what I want you to do is to go on Google again and beg them to show you when JESUS CHRIST preached, violence, terrorism etc.

Show me a verse where Jesus Christ himself preached violence or killing PLEASE.

Don't go and bring Jewish commands or instructions

Stop embarrassing yourself in public
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
All these chapters that supports Terrorism are found in the Bible and not Qur'an.

Leviticus 21 Verse 19

And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire.

1 Samuel 15:2-3
Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I have noted what Amalek did to Israel in opposing them on the way when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Jeremiah 48:10
“Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed.

Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

Exodus 22:20

“Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.

These are addressed to Jews (Jewish people) Judaism. I religion different from Christianity. grin grin Bro stop FOOLING yourself. This isn't Christian teachings
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Yankee101: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Ask for repentance
If they say (or act) no, send them to our maker to decide their fate
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You're bereaved of Islamic knowledge. Saudi Arabia is full shariah govern State, you heard of such extremism with them?

Besides, this is what we have in our Qur'an.

Qur'an 5, verse 32
“Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”

Quran 2 verse 256
“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.”

Quran 5, verse 8
“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.”

NONSENSE! you are a HYPOCRITE for not bringing up the part that refers to nonMuslims

All these portions refered to killing a Muslim

There is a lot of provision for hatred, intolerance and death to nonMuslims is the Quran, you simply ignored them.

Muslims leave their Islamic Emirates and enter peace loving Christian countries like new Zealand and kill people anyhow because they are nonMuslims. I hope that bastard is enjoying he's 72 virgins now
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Hanibbal(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Even if they support terrorism how many christians have carried them out in the name of Jesus the way you people carry out your evil act with the name of allah. Continue supporting your terrorist brothers instead of you people to come out and denounce these evil acts you people will be using christianity as a shield. Funny enough you people see christians as infidels yet you would want to use christianity to defend your blood sucking religious cult.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by nellyelitz(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2021
I won't say anything

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Niyi53:

Can you study your Bible well and see that it advocates terrorism more than the Holy Quran?

Keep deceiving yourself with this kind of statement. The reason why people conduct suicide bombings, behead non Muslims, stab innocent people in new Zealand, kidnap school girls, kill little children in their farmlands is because the bible advocates terrorism more than the Quran.

Look around you, Show me a continent that isn't battling Islamic terrorism and show me a continent that is battling Christian terrorism.

ISLAM has become synonymous with terrorism. Anyone who hears the word terrorism, Islam comes to mind first

Where ever Muslims are they want to kill to spread their religion. SHAME! If your God and prophet is real they would touch the heart of others to convert, not to send people to go and kill in the name of allah
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by AllahIsDevil: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Your father's Virgins in his miseries, yeah.

Your father will now have the opportunity to have sex with 72 virgins since he didn't meet your mum as a virgin tell your dad to carry burantashi along he will be needing eternal erection. cheesy
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Hanibbal(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2021
juniior:

Keep deceiving yourself with this kind of statement. The reason why people conduct suicide bombings, behead non Muslims, stab innocent people in new Zealand, kidnap school girls, kill little children in their farmlands is because the bible advocates terrorism more than the Quran.

Look around you, Show me a continent that isn't battling Islamic terrorism and show me a continent that is battling Christian terrorism.

ISLAM has become synonymous with terrorism. Anyone who hears the word terrorism, Islam comes to mind first

Where ever Muslims are they want to kill to spread their religion. SHAME! If your God and prophet is real they would touch the heart of others to convert, not to send people to go and kill in the name of allah

There is no such thing as christain terrorism sef. No body has ever done any evil act shouting Jesus the way muslims shout allah when theh are about to slaughter innocent people.

The guy is just looking for ways to justify his blood sucking religion. Instead of them to keep denouncing those acts being perpertrated by their fellow muslisms they would always use christianity to find excuses. You can see that they are all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Hanibbal:

There is no such thing as christain terrorism sef. No body has ever done any evil act shouting Jesus the way muslims shout allah when theh are about to slaughter innocent people.

The guy is just looking for ways to justify his blood sucking religion. Instead of them to keep denouncing those acts being perpertrated by their fellow muslisms they would always use christianity to find excuses. You can see that they are all terrorists.
You said it all brother. It's very sad
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2021
THE END OF THIS WORLD IS BEGINNING.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by piagetskinner(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
These Islamic idiots are the problem of this world…

Second pandemic after corona virus
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
juniior:

There is no such thing a Christian terrorist. Christians don't kill and say Jesus told them to kill. Did he shout Jesus is great before killing people? grin BLOCK HEAD. there are people who kill who just happened to be Christian and there are Muslims who also kill without attributing it to allah
Then go and check the meaning of terrorist and terrorism.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by akaahs(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hanibbal:

I agree with you 100%
I still doubt Yoruba muslims claim to practicing islam cause they are not practicing what quran says but it is to our advantage in yoruba land that these people don't practice the real islam cause if they practice the real and true islam many people would have died from bombing and knife attack since. In other words yorubaland would be like Northern Nigeria.
The more reason Muslim down here north they see them as inferior Muslim. Most Yoruba Muslim don't enter the same mosque with the real northern Muslim.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eneye4me:
Then go and check the meaning of terrorist and terrorism.

Definitions of Terrorism. “The calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of. goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.”

Have you seen a video of a Christian beheading someone a non christian on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Jesus name?

I have seen a Muslim beheading a non Muslim on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Allah's name. I've seen Muslims scream Allah Akbar before blowing themselves up and other innocents around them. Why? Because they were stupid enough to believe if they blow themselves up, Allah would give them 72 virgins to have s3x in heaven. HOW STUPID.

THINK BEFORE YOU ASK ME ANY QUESTION AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Hanibbal(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
juniior:

Definitions of Terrorism. “The calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of. goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.”

Have you seen a video of a Christian beheading someone a non christian on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Jesus name?

I have seen a Muslim beheading a non Muslim on live TV to spread propaganda of Jihad in Allah's name. I've seen Muslims scream Allah Akbar before blowing themselves up and other innocents around them. Why? Because they were stupid enough to believe if they blow themselves up, Allah would give them 72 virgins to have s3x in heaven. HOW STUPID.

Perfect answer
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by UncleKoboko: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
AllahIsDevil:

Your father will now have the opportunity to have sex with 72 virgins since he didn't meet your mum as a virgin tell your dad to carry burantashi along he will be needing eternal erection. cheesy
Your useless father who couldn't impregnate your whóre mother?
You must be joking grin
That old hag filthy whóre is not ready to tell you who your real father is grin
Keep living in your misery and confusion.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Niyi53(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2021
juniior:

That is why the simple request I will make to you is to present reference of verses from the Holy Quran that supports what you just mentioned.
I know you are not aware of any such reference in the Bible, but it will be given to you after you complete this simple task.

If Islam comes to your mind upon hearing the word terrorism, then I'm sorry to tell you that that's the result of you being manipulated by the media against Islam and nothing else. History of various parts of the world and many religions are available for every unbiased individual to study and learn.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2021
juniior:

christains done they terrorism through political and ideology example are crusader, anty balaka and European enslavement of African, American terrorism in name of democracy.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
juniior:

Allahu Akbar mean God is great, which christains used in crusader, Western army in terrorism and enslavement of ur forefathers by West who came in name of christainity.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by Eneye4me: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2021
juniior:

Allahu Akbar mean God is great, which christains used in crusader, Western army in terrorism and enslavement of ur forefathers by West who came in name of christainity.
Furthermore, there were millions of videos shouting God before killing, raping and and envading nations, christains terrorism is protected by Medias.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Niyi53:

That is why the simple request I will make to you is to present reference of verses from the Holy Quran that supports what you just mentioned.
I know you are not aware of any such reference in the Bible, but it will be given to you after you complete this simple task.

If Islam comes to your mind upon hearing the word terrorism, then I'm sorry to tell you that that's the result of you being manipulated by the media against Islam and nothing else. History of various parts of the world and many religions are available for every unbiased individual to study and learn.

Medina Surah [9:5] But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and SLAY the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving.

This among others passages in the Quran is open to interpretation. The Pagan it mentions are people who believe in any other God besides Allah, which includes Jews, Buddhist, Hindus, Christians etc.
There is alot of room for violence against non Muslims. These terrorists capitalize on this, interpret it plainly and go around killing non Muslims.

Now my task for you is to research and show me verses in the Bible where JESUS CHRIST preached violence and terrorism against non Christians. I don't want you to go to the old testament in the bible where God was addressing or commanding the Jews (Israelites) i am not Jewish, I am a Christian (follower of Christ) show me when Jesus Christ himself preached violence or slaying non Christians.

Now you said I'm being deceived by the media. I get this all the time from Muslims, but my question is;

1. Did the media force Jihadi Joe to behead the countless foreign prisoners he had?
Did the media force him to record all the beheadings too?
Did the media force him to say Allah Akbar before beheading those innocent people?
2. Did the media force Boko Haram to kidnap all those chibok girls and marry them (more than 6yrs ago) some are still with their captors till now.
3. Did the media force Boko Haram to gun down innocents women and children in the night while chanting Allah Akbar?
4. Did the media force bin laden to hijack three passager aircraft and use it to kill thousands in the twin towers.
5. Did the media force Boko Haram to conduct suicide bombings, car bombings killing thousands including innocent little children.

These act by Islamist extremists are what conditions people to associate Islam with terrorism. Not me, not the media. Imagine telling the families of the victim of the twin towers bombings that the media makes them biased against Islam.

The media must be very powerful to be able to control and manipulate the activities;
1. Boko Haram in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroon
2. ISIS in Iraq and Syria
3. Al Shabab in Kenya
4. Taliban in Afghanistan
5. Alqaeda in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan
6. ISWAP in Nigeria

To mention but a few

It must be hard work to keep all the terrorist groups paid in other to get more biased viewers to hate Islam right?

Now what about those lone attackers that go on solitary stabbing spree after chanting Allah Akbar. They are recorded all over the world (lots of cities in france, in London, Brussels Kaduna etc). Is the media responsible too.

You Muslims keep telling non Muslims to go and "educate yourself" or go and do your "research". But the truth is that it is you that don't want to educate yourself, due to an unconscious bias. You don't want to accept the flaws in your religion and make necessary changes to be more tolerant.

But at the end of the day these terrorists are doing God's work right? If they succeed, the whole world will be islamized, which is something you eagerly want.

There are three types of Muslims;

1. The extremists- the ones who go about killing innocent non Muslims including children if they don't convert to Islam.

2. The Victim players- the ones who play the victim and act as if Islam is peaceful. These guys are very cunning. They cry and act as if they are being persecuted and call people islamophobes. They are quick to judge others and ready to accuse Christians of "imaginery terrorism". Quoting Jewish texts from the bible and attributing it to Christians (which is really ridiculous). At the end of the day they really like what the extremists are doing. They often sponsor and pray for the extremists in secret.

3. Quiet ones- The last is a very rare kind, they just live their lives knowing that at the end of day everyone will stand alone in Judgment to account for their sins individually. They know God won't allow them into heaven based on the amount of non Muslims they killed, or based on the amount of arguments they thought they won on religion. They know God judges based on good deeds.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Eneye4me:
Furthermore, there were millions of videos shouting God before killing, raping and and envading nations, christains terrorism is protected by Medias.

Yes it's true that back then Christians conducted the crusades, centuries ago when Muslims were conquering, fighting and spreading their religion too. It was a time when all religions were still thinking primitively (the goal was to conquer the world). Over time they (Christians) have moved past that and become more tolerant. You can't find a single Christian now fighting in the name of Jesus Christ. It's impossible.

SHOW ME A VIDEO OF A CHRISTIAN SHOUTING "JESUS IS GREAT" BEFORE BEHEADING SOMEONE, RAPING OR CONDUCTING SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

PLEASE SHOW ME

Stop blaming the media for you intolerance, people aren't stupid.
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2021
Eneye4me:

ON ENSLAVEMENT
Muslims were and are still the champions of SLAVE TRADE, but the so called "MEDIA" won't tell you this. Muslims were the slave Marchants that would capture by force and beg the white man to buy he's slaves.

The Arab Muslim slave trade also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade is billed as the longest, having happened for more than 1300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign land in the most inhumane conditions.

Scholars have christened it a veiled genocide, attributing the tag line to the most humiliating and near-death experience slaves were subjected to, from capture in slave markets to labour fields abroad and the harrowing journey in between.

While official figures on the exact number of slaves captured from Africa in the Trans Sahara trade are contested, most scholars put the estimate at about nine million.

Even till now Muslims in Libya and Tunisia are still capturing our Nigerian brothers and using them as slaves. They kill some of them, harvest their organs and sell the off to the highest Chinese bidder.

Go and see what they are doing to our Nigerian sisters in Libya. They keep them locked up in a room and rap3 them every day.

But to you it's always The white Christian man that's at fault.

ON CRUSADER
Yes it's true that back then Christians conducted the crusades. That was centuries ago when Muslims were conquering, fighting and spreading their religion too. It was a time when all religions were still thinking primitively (the goal was to conquer the world). Over time they (Christians) have moved past that and become more tolerant. You can't find a single Christian now fighting and killing in the name of Jesus Christ. It's impossible.

SHOW ME A VIDEO OF A CHRISTIAN SHOUTING "JESUS IS GREAT" BEFORE BEHEADING SOMEONE, RAPING OR CONDUCTING SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

PLEASE SHOW ME

Please open your eyes and Educate yourself
Re: New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid by juniior(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Eneye4me:
christains done they terrorism through political and ideology example are crusader, anty balaka and European enslavement of African, American terrorism in name of democracy.

You sound clearly uneducated from this comment

First of all the Christian crusades happened centuries ago at a time when Muslims too were killing and conquering. It was a fight for religious supremacy. Thousands of years later Christians have become tolerant to other religions, but Muslims refuse to. Thus the Islamic terrorism.

Second, it's "Anti-balaka" not "anty balaka". They are non-Muslim fighters composed of different religious groups whereby some may or may not be Christians. They are well known to hang charms and juju all over there necks for fortification and invisibility. Christians don't use juju or charms. They are fighting their marginalization my the dominant Muslim population In power in Central Africa republic. READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF

Third, Muslims are the ones that championed slavery.
Even till now there are Muslim slave owners in Libya and Tunisia.
The Arab Muslim slave trade also known as the trans-Saharan trade or Eastern slave trade is billed as the longest, having happened for more than 1300 years while taking millions of Africans away from their continent to work in foreign land in the most inhumane conditions.

Scholars have christened it a veiled genocide, attributing the tag line to the most humiliating and near-death experience slaves were subjected to, from capture in slave markets to labour fields abroad and the harrowing journey in between.

While official figures on the exact number of slaves captured from Africa in the Trans Sahara trade are contested, most scholars put the estimate at about nine million.

Lastly you said American terrorism in the name of democracy

We are currently practicing democracy in Nigeria, does it mean we are all terrorists? Is buhari a terrorist for being the Democratic leader of Nigeria?

Would you prefer if the sultan of sokoto was the supreme leader/monarch of Nigeria?
Since you hate democracy

THINK BEFORE YOU TALK IN PUBLIC PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.