Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! (19779 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Or Gotten Any Remote Work In South Africa From Here Nigeria? / Can I Get Any Remote Job With These My Graphics Ability? / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
micellgevity:
This guy is very rude and only after your money. He will say he doesn't have time to explain anything to you, that time is money. That he doesn't have time. That you should contact him with 30k only when you are ready. Pls is this how to make people pay for your gig with your rudeness? I have all the WhatsApp conversations, if you challenge me, I will post everything here. my foot.

Time Is Money, No need for you to waste Time For nothing sake.

Everything About Blogging Business Is on google search engine
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Kennedy97: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
randomShek:
I don’t know about others but people in the IT bubble, sure.

Have you worked with any and what's your experience!
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by tgmservice: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:

Happy for you bro.
I think it's 2016/2017 set right?
Nope got the job feb this year.

Not a programming role
Provide IT support for a US based company under andela

6 Likes

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by WoundedLamb: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aren't all jobs remote now?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by pitoski(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guy I just sent you an email. Please I need details about this your work because am interested. Or better still if you can share it here. Please help us .
Mohamizy:
yeah, i work as an english tutor online, I can make as high as 900k per month

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Kennedy97: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
tgmservice:

Nope got the job feb this year.

Not a programming role
Provide IT support for a US based company under andela

How did you get it?
Where your connects physically engaged or it was a total online thing?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by TheGift: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have two roles requiring a flexible hybrid of remote and onsite work.

One is for Business Development Manager with a good understanding of content marketing (5-7 years experience) .

The other is for a more junior role of Analyst (2-3 years experience).

It’s in a management consulting outfit located in Mainland Lagos.

Kennedy97:

Thanks
Do you currently have remote openings in your own firm?

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by tgmservice: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kennedy97:

How did you get it?
Where your connects physically engaged or it was a total online thing?
The role was advertised on their site.
I applied and based on my past experience.

Was called for an online interview and got the offer days later

2 Likes

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Mohamizy: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
So for those asking about English tutoring. I work with a company called cambly(you can Google them). They pay 10 dollars per hour for adults and 12-22 dollars per hour for kids, they pay every Monday via PayPal.. There are also other tutoring companies like BIZMATES, ACADSOC, 51TALK These are companies I have worked in the past with,

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
IT jobs, yes
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Curtisaxel10: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mohamizy:
So for those asking about English tutoring. I work with a company called cambly(you can Google them). They pay 10 dollars per hour for adults and 12-22 dollars per hour for kids, they pay every Monday via PayPal.. There are also other tutoring companies like BIZMATES, ACADSOC, 51TALK These are companies I have worked in the past with,

I'm interested Sir. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Mohamizy: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Curtisaxel10:

I'm interested Sir. Please how do I go about it?
just search them and apply

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Time Is Money, No need for you to waste Time For nothing sake.

Everything About Blogging Business Is on google search engine

Then why are you asking people to contact you?

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Mohamizy:

How do you use PayPal in Nigeria
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by jeyselassie(m): 3:16am On Sep 04, 2021
prekumohtim:

You guys should at least be serious . There's a time for everything. People learn through questions and comments here . They are not here to play pranks or read about jokes.
I'm really dissapointed at a lot of responses here like I also thought peeps will be serious for once

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Excel70: 4:10am On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
yes am a testimony

Working for Andela and earning 1.2m monthly
Are you a self taught programmer?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2021
micellgevity:
This guy is very rude and only after your money. He will say he doesn't have time to explain anything to you, that time is money. That he doesn't have time. That you should contact him with 30k only when you are ready. Pls is this how to make people pay for your gig with your rudeness? I have all the WhatsApp conversations, if you challenge me, I will post everything here. my foot.
Lol I hate rude people
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2021
junglej:
[
Na wa oh. Why don't you find out what working remotely is before you that spilling these gibisish.

No

quote author=FalseProphet1 post=105464835]Yes.

You can become a missionary, just take your Bible and go at any remote village to preach God's word, you will have to be focused cos if you aren't and the holy Spirit leaves you, the kind of suffering you'll experience, eh even the devil will begin to pity you and tell his demons not to attack you.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha calm down he is a man of God
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Kennedy97: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2021
TheGift:
I have two roles requiring a flexible hybrid of remote and onsite work.

One is for Business Development Manager with a good understanding of content marketing (5-7 years experience) .

The other is for a more junior role of Analyst (2-3 years experience).

It’s in a management consulting outfit located in Mainland Lagos.

Okay sir!
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Udoboss(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2021
nenyewrites:

How do you use PayPal in Nigeria
What do I need to start up
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Thanksful:

Then why are you asking people to contact you?

You are a person not people, point of corrections
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by akanbiaa(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2021
saddler:
If you are in the north ==Suicide bombing, banditry grin grin

If you are in the south and male...yahoo boy

If you are in the south and female...olosho, hookup, and runz
North female nko ?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Mgreat(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Darkseid:
Yeah, but you can only find them on Facebook. The job posting usually go like this:

"Are you tired of wasting data on social media without anything to show for it? Send a message to this number **** to learn how to make 20k per day working from home"
Or like this...

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!! LEARN TO EARN ONLINE WITH A SECRET DIGITAL SKILL! Mentorship Fee price slash from $100 to $50.. Limited offer. You are gonna learn the ropes on how to create a lifetime earning means that pays you even whilst sleeping.... So with this offer you no longer have an excuse not to be financially sufficient or stable.
Regards.

This one is on NL sef

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by TheGift: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Send CV to this email: tohrfactory@gmail.com

Title it “Application for Role of Analyst”. Let me know when you’ve sent and I’ll get back to you.

Cheers
Phemz:
i don’t mind the junior role of analyst,how can I apply?
Re: Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! by Jacku: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2021
CSTRR:
A friend of mine in Nigeria just got a remote product designer job from Canada.

He is to earn $1000/month.

If you are not talking tech, you are not making sense.
this your friend is so underpaid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos / When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.