Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! (806 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by hisroyalrealnes(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and Instagram celeb Tonto Dikeh and her handsome fiancé Prince Kpokpogiri have parted ways over viral leaked voice notes where a male voice was overheard bad mouthing the actress...

Insiders say they broke up because the actress believes the voicemail is the voice of Prince Kpokpogiri...

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/09/actress-tonto-dikeh-and-new-man-prince.html?m=1
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by omonighoblessing(f): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
What is all this breakup news flying around o? Na wa, na real wa! Is it a flue? I was hoping she was right this time, even when I had some doubts.
I really pray that tonto finds happiness.....even if it's just with her son alone.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by Think9ja(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Following
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisroyalrealnes:
Popular Nollywood actress and Instagram celeb Tonto Dikeh and her handsome fiancé Prince Kpokpogiri have parted ways over viral leaked voice notes where a male voice was overheard bad mouthing the actress...

Insiders say they broke up because the actress believes the voicemail is the voice of Prince Kpokpogiri...

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/09/actress-tonto-dikeh-and-new-man-prince.html?m=1

He was so good with her child....so sad, that's why bringing relationship to social media can make or mar it ..the bad belle plenty more than we can imagine...the amount of unprintable things said about Annie Idibia within 24 hours is evidence

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by internationalman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
How can what has never walked along the same way go their separate ways..

Tonto dikeh was just dîck starved since Bobriski stopped dicking her and the Kpokpogiri was available that's all

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fuk and go.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by Naijanascam: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
This news is that pleasant please and may it be a rumour....,. because this relationship changed Tonto for good
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by cruzita(f): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
I tbink tonto should give relationship and social media a break to rediscover her self and worth...my opinion though
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
I done talk am before.. Toxic Tonto grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh And New Man Prince Kpokpogri Go Their Separate Ways! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
if you like, get disheartened by the numbers of relationship/marriage fails happening around. There are more people succeeding at theirs. These are the ones I look to

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet Toluwalope Olarewaju,Nigeria's Rep At Miss Tourism International 2021(pics) / Bella Shmurda And Wizkid Performing Cash App At The O2 Arena Concert [video] / Grandma Hits The Floor To Twerk In Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.