Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested (56344 Views)

LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ‘Result Racketeering’ / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested by caandi: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2021
I feel for this boy. A failed nation. See how they’re denying him his dreams. When he knows he and his family no get money and mouth why sue jamb? That was a grave step they took
Re: Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested by fashrola(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Modrov:
I am not sure, but the thing is

1.How does the guy claim that they changed his results 'like that'

I am sorry , and I am ready to be proven wrong...but I am going to believe JAMB. The guy probably expected a higher score than usual...and is disappointed he did not get a higher score. JAMB has shown him the evidence, and he does not believe it.

Especially as the guy had no documentary evidence, no proof, no prntouts or anything...but just his 'word' JAMB has the proof.

Above is from the article.

Also, does UI require further math's for admission into medicine? That's strange....times have changed.

Modified

More information has come to light.

1.The guy saved his sister's number as the JAMB update number

2.He then used his sister's phone to send fake jamb results to his phone.

3.He then passed off the fake JAMB results as his real results...and since the results showed up under the 'jamb' number...

4.His reason was that he really wanted to get his course...and thought it would be the best route...by lying.

So, JAMB was telling the truth.

And you believe JAMB? No wonder them give you 2 cups of rice to vote Buhari for change

Do you know what it means to challenge the authorities responsible for setting exams in Nigeria?
Re: Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
fashrola:

And you believe JAMB?

Yes, they brought proof. The lad not only did not bring proof, he eventually confessed.

Till the guy brings proof, concrete proof, I am going to beleive JAMB

No wonder them give you 2 cups of rice to vote Buhari for change

1.So everyone who disagrees with you is a Buhari supporter? Okay.

2.I have never voted for the man in my life, anyways. I regard APC and PDP as the same , and have refused to vote for them since I first voted in 2003.

Seriously, stop this kind of abuse.

Do you know what it means to challenge the authorities responsible for setting exams in Nigeria?

Would you like it if I accused you of rape, without any proof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.