Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. (1584 Views)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
I plan on revealing a very dark part of me here tomorrow morning.
The story i will share tomorrow will further expantiate why TheGidRedpiller exists today with so much hate and bitterness.

Like i said, this is a very dark part of my being and i'm taking the whole of today to prepare my mind. I feel i must do this if i want to take my redpill movement to the next level.

This story alongside other happenings in my life painted my world in a very dark shade, i have been traumtized in the worst ways possible YES! But this one i'm about to share will open a wound that was still stitching up even after so many years.

I'm giving you all this information so you also prepare yourself, i have to make sure that a lot of people are ready to listen and digest what i have to say, this is a sacrifice i'm trying to make for TRP movement, pls make that sacrifice of waiting for me tomorrow morning, read every word i type in full attention when i start posting and then digest it!!
Pls I Beg Of You!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Let me say it again, pls make your sacrifice of staying tuned for me.
Tomorrow morning i'm going to greatly take advantage of my anonymousity here on nairaland.
Thanks in advance.

Back to preparing my mind for the worst.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by BigRocky: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
One love bro...

We strong for u.....
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:
One love bro...
We strong for u.....
Thanks, this means much you know.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Itohanmiwa: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gidi the rugged redpiller. We got your back online but my gee be courageous and bold inside of you. Respect bro.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by BigRocky: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks, this means much you know.

You contribute deeply to the fight between me and simping..

Am proud to announce to you that I won....
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Gidi the rugged redpiller. We got your back online but my gee be courageous and bold inside of you. Respect bro.
Thanks man.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:
You contribute deeply to the fight between me and simping..
Am proud to announce to you that I won....
Congratulations man!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by BigRocky: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Congratulations man!

Thanks bro
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
We're here for you brother. Make any idiot feminist or Mr Simpson come, he/she will receive their dose

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
We're here for you brother. Make any idiot feminist or Mr Simpson come, he/she will receive their dose
grin Thanks bro, nice to know i'm not alone grin
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin Thanks bro, nice to know i'm not alone grin
Together we stand brother
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by edochie12: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
We die here
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
edochie12:
We die here
grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Ahmback(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
I'm getting locked in here for u bro.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
I'm getting locked in here for u bro.
Ok Thanks.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Polynek(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Waiting patiently
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Jesterinjay: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Respect cool
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Business3600: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Following my bro
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am seeing so many support on this thread, i didn't even know i had this much love out of nairaland!
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Business3600:
Following my bro
Thanks man.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by olola4(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Am here bro! Still trying to fight simping but I know I will win
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
olola4:
You will just don't slack in the redpill.
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by posty56: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin slowly you are gaining followers
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
posty56:
grin slowly you are gaining followers
Are you making fun of my supporters or what?
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Aniboo: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Redpiler ne black puna ko
Abeg me don tire to read poo for here bring up something new
Pack old stocks one cona
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by COOL10(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
olola4:

Don't shake bro
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by posty56: 4:15am On Sep 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you making fun of my supporters or what?
dude chill I meant that as a compliment
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I plan on revealing a very dark part of me here tomorrow morning.
The story i will share tomorrow will further expantiate why TheGidRedpiller exists today with so much hate and bitterness.

Like i said, this is a very dark part of my being and i'm taking the whole of today to prepare my mind. I feel i must do this if i want to take my redpill movement to the next level.

This story alongside other happenings in my life painted my world in a very dark shade, i have been traumtized in the worst ways possible YES! But this one i'm about to share will open a wound that was still stitching up even after so many years.

I'm giving you all this information so you also prepare yourself, i have to make sure that a lot of people are ready to listen and digest what i have to say, this is a sacrifice i'm trying to make for TRP movement, pls make that sacrifice of waiting for me tomorrow morning, read every word i type in full attention when i start posting and then digest it!!
Pls I Beg Of You!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Quick question , do I take my expensive things back from her or do I just let it go , I honestly want her to hurt .
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Quick question , do I take my expensive things back from her or do I just let it go , I honestly want her to hurt .
grin
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
really?
Re: I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
really?
Nice digging. Should i provide a better shovel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Sex? / Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? / What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.