Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39781 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by hilltop007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
You can use YouTube tutorials to learn business card design, greeting card, wedding invitation card, etc. You can use CorelDraw software.

Contact me for your website design. Check my portfolio on my signature. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Timagex(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
You can learn digital photography. Message me and we'll discuss. It's profitable. Trust me...

This is from a Yoruba traditional wedding. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Sultty(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
learn banditry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by samuelson06(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Create an Amazon account then use itcto login to their platform where you can take an introductory course on cloud computing, they will issue you a certificate when you complete the course.
Also check Udemy for free cloud computing.

Please, how can you apply cloud computing?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Hotzone(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Data security
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by YangaBabe: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Are you a good writer, I think there are one or two opportunities where you get paid for writing very captivating articles. Now that you have data, you can also carry out all your transactions and pay bills with the newly updated IE mobile app. https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learn graphics
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by princeSammyz: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
In line with the OP's question, I want to know what you guys think of Forex trading as a skill. Is it something that can be learnt and mastered or just gambling? I want answers from experienced persons please
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Bighead95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shoe shiner believe me you don't need to wait that long 3min you a boss on your own

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by adetula148: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.
Pls i am not allowed to use my system at my place of work but there is internet service 24hours. Can I learn also with my phone and take the exams. Here is my email olaoluwababafemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Alvin212(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
How to forecast games

With just 1500
Rollover 1.60 odds for 60 times

And becoming a millionaire

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by omoadeleye(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

FOREX

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Grow weed grin grin

But whatever you do don't take the advice of people telling you to learn forex.... especially if you're broke.

5 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Johnchrix(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
No reasonable reply yet

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by techstack: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
UI/UX

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Hardaneblog: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please what's Amazon's website?
Tomahawk99:

Create an Amazon account then use itcto login to their platform where you can take an introductory course on cloud computing, they will issue you a certificate when you complete the course.
Also check Udemy for free cloud computing.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
you are insatiable lil biatccchhhhh
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Affiliate marketing
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Aremson14(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Must one be proficient in coding or programming before learning this course ?
I think u need to have a few coding basics, to easily grasp it
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Bayoursphere: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what I can learn online that will bring in money that I can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

Learn a 21st Century Skill to be on the safer side. They are grouped into six:

1. Automation (AI, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, IoT, etc)
2. Design (Web, Graphic, UI/UX, Product, etc)
3. Analytics (Data Analysis & Visualization)
4. Development (App & Web dev; Full Stack, Backend & Frontend)
5. Marketing (SEM, Social Media, Email, Content, Pay-per-click, etc)
6. Communication (Public Speaking, etc)

For quick results: learn digital marketing. You will earn quickly in this, especially in affiliate marketing.

For results for a later time and something you can learn quickly, I will sincerely advise you to go for Data Analysis. It's a sought-after skill. I would have suggested the Design niche, but the space is getting choked.

Good luck.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you

Unlimited internet, good working laptop, a lot of time on your hands, perhaps? Learn Java. Go on YouTube. Download PDFs. Go to lynda.com

There are billions of devices that use Java applications.

Key into that market.

4 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kokaine(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
running!

The level of insecurity in Nigeria requires us to practice the habit of running long distances without stopping. That is a skill every Nigerian should have now because you never know when you have to come out of the vehicle and start running inside the bush to survive. Na who safe dey chop food.

10 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by AsapTeddy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Op pls beware of scammers and eBook sellers.

They don't practice what they preach. all they do is sell ebooks to you, then abandon you.

Them plenty for nairaland.

Most of them are just ebook sellers. They got nothing to offer.

13 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mentro: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
SENT A DM.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by kareemkamil(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Henchmen
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by MrOmor: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
while learning those skills

see how to do money rituals that please god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9EHRZkCe5I
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Seniorwriter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Godschild89:
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
princeSammyz:
In line with the OP's question, I want to know what you guys think of Forex trading as a skill. Is it something that can be learnt and mastered or just gambling? I want answers from experienced persons please
it can be possible

If Only if u are a focused, patient Somebody that used to hear word (that is a person who follows instructions and is very disciplined).

because alot of persons no dey hear word very negatively stubborn like a goat, they will not follow simple instructions but rather learn from costly, painful, bitter experience.

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
samuelson06:

Please, how can you apply cloud computing?
There are free courses on Amazon training and on udemy.
Drop your email address or whatsapp number i can link you to some.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
How many months does the cloud computing run.
I was studying for it but couldn't pull through as I dont like self study.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
mentro:

SENT A DM.
Can you just drop your email address or whatsapp number instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

G.i.s Geographic Information Systems / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.