Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39759 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shegzhkn: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
N2B2:

That is no reason for you to call her a b**ch.

When some Back-End Full-stack developers make over #1.5 million every month, why the heck would she (or any other driven individual) be satisfied with 50,000 naira a month?

Na wa for you, dude.

Which one is backend full stack devs. ??
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hcqmela:
softnessefenu@gmail.com

Pls I need the link so that I can access some copywriting courses
I will get back to you tomorrow. Please if you don't hear from me on time give me a mention.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Must one be proficient in coding or programming before learning this course ?

No
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by dreamwords: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.

Get more info here
https://www.aws.training
Is it free

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

Do you have SAA CO2 Dumps
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Subscribe to DataCamp premium package. Learn Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, and Machine Learning. At least, gain foundational knowledge.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by MediMedi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bello has done you well
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
adetula148:

Pls i am not allowed to use my system at my place of work but there is internet service 24hours. Can I learn also with my phone and take the exams. Here is my email olaoluwababafemi@gmail.com

You need a PC to practice hands on
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by N2B2: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
shegzhkn:

Which one is backend full stack devs. ??

My bad. That's a typo. I meant to type Back-End Developers & Full-Stack Developers. I've made the correction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
erubati:

Which is better?
Going Microsoft azure or aws cloud

Any. Tho I am with aws cloud
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by MisterALEX(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello Godschild... You're in the right location and place to seek for advice/opinions.
Have you had of eBook publishing on Amazon? Where you can freely publish and earn on a life time basis? Kindly, join my free training and practical steps on how to publish freely online... Here's the link to the class or better still send a message to the number in my profile to add you to the class. Shalom
*��AMAZING TWO DAYS EBOOK PUBLISHING -FREE TRAINING ! ! !* ��
�Are you a Lecturer, Teacher, Tutor, PG Student, Undergraduate, High College Student, Pastor, Musician or any profession and you are interested in publishing your eBook and paperbacks on Amazon by yourself without having to pay someone to do it for you?

�Are you aware you can easily publish your Text Books, Project, Thesis, Christian Books and Novels without the hassles from local Publishers?

�Do you want your book to be on sale globally? And being paid in international currencies?

�Are you aware that you can make � money from your writing �skills?

�Are you aware that you can equally publish for others on Amazon for a fee and earn good income?

�You can actually turn these desires to a reality by joining our *FREE AMAZON EBOOK PUBLISHING TRAINING.*

�Simply click the link below.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DR5E6nPLXYi4UkPwjmdpL8
Godschild89:
Hello nairalanders, i am a married woman and i work from home with a pay of 50k. Now we ve unlimited internet at home and ive a good working laptop. Am looking for what i can learn online that will bring in money that i can use in supporting the home financially. Thank you
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
TechCapon:
I'm Azure certified. What's the next step?

You are OK. It's not absolutely necessary that you do aws cloud. Rather seek for specialty. I suggest you seek for certifications on cloud networking and cloud security. And be ready to cash out in six digits of dollars per annum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Do you have SAA CO2 Dumps
No i don't have any. There's a Telegram channel where you can find 'em but i will have to check my old phone number to retrieve it as i can't remember the name presently.
I will try to check for it tomorrow....hopefully i don't forget grin

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
dreamwords:

Is it free

There is a free introductory course. You will find both free and paid stuff .
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Energyking(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Since you're a married woman, you need a skill that would allow you to work at your own pace. Something that could even replace your current job in due time

I'd recommend affiliate marketing. It is a business model that has been turning many into millionaires. Easy to start and scale fast while doing it entirely online. And you can diversify from there into any other business of your choice using your knowledge as an affiliate

You having a good laptop is already a plus, but you can do it even with your smartphone alone. You can look up the model on Google or send me a DM for more detailed info via my siggy
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tomahawk99:

No i don't have any. There's a Telegram channel where you can find 'em but i will have to check my old phone number to retrieve it as i can't remember the name presently.
I will try to check for it tomorrow....hopefully i don't forget grin

No p. I sat for the first mock exams but failed. Getting ready for the main exams coming by third week of this month. I can't afford to fail tho the course pass mark too high. Imagine 72% passmark. E de give me sleepless night walahi

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

No p. I sat for the first mock exams but failed. Getting ready for the main exams coming by third week of this month. I can't afford to fail tho the course pass mark too high. Imagine 72% passmark. E de give me sleepless night walahi
That's a tall order (72%) but not impossible. I will remeber to check for it tomorrow and get back to you.
Failing the mock exams is no big deal most people fail it anyway grin Just double your efforts i believe you will make it.
I wish you luck bro. I will keep in touch (drop your email address.)

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by terpenoid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please do, I'm also interested
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

NB personally am into infosec as a penetration tester (CEH v11) and now studying for my OSCP (Certification course from Offensive Security the creators of Kali Linux)next year.
Infosec (cyber security) is a good field and there's a lot of entry courses and certifications including free ones that are really good.
I'm 2 months into my study for AWS cloud practitioner, i just wanted to add cloud computing knowledge to my skills. (Maybe cloud security in future)
If there's enough interest i will try to drop links/info on some free but good courses for cloud computing (AWS), Infosec (Cyber security) and Linux OS.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
terpenoid:
Please do, I'm also interested
I will love to, let's hope more people show interest. Drop your email address or whatsapp number so that even if people don't show interest i can share the info/links with you.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ajisolaaz: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have 10 skills which I teach to generate 40 sources of income for you.

DM 07039669311
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Mkingz(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Learn affliate marketing
All you need are;
-your phone
-a twitter account
-internet connection
-some $$
Benefits include;
-work from the comfort of your home
-doesn’t require much of your time...atleast 3-4 hours daily is okay
-50% commissions or more
-build your twitter presence
-networking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Any. Tho I am with aws cloud
How marketable is it in Nigeria?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Gynn: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
- learn how to run google or facebook ads. Then sell your services to businesses that need it

- Data entry

- Affiliate marketing online (selling other people's product for a commission)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Toybreezy: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2021
10quote author=Lamanii22 post=105495380]

Aye![/quote]
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2021
TechCapon:
I'm Azure certified. What's the next step?
where did u do the training and how many cert exams did u do to become certified,cus I think there are about 3-6 steps to getting certified
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Na Hustlers plenty for this thread.
Most of these recommendations would make you loose sleep & money . You're a family woman, take that into consideration.
Start off with Adobe illustrator, graphic design & Motion Graphics on Youtube. If you are consistent enough; for a start dedicate 2hrs of learning daily, within 3-5months, you would have learn something worthwhile.
Then apply for weekend internship programs where you can solidify what you learnt online.
Your husband should be kind enough to look after the kids for those few weekends.
Start putting yourself out more on the social media. Follow industry leaders & digital marketers for tips & updates on the latest editing & social media marketing tools and advertise your services.
These are baby steps but i bet it with you, with consistency, you would be thankful you took this route in 1year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jolite(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Sales of condom and supply of weapon to Bandits.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by MrHealth(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2021
I want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel. The Problem is that, whenever I open the software, I will just start feeling sleepy.

Though I have learnt upto 10% of it. I just want to be an Expert. Be able to use it for Data Analysis and all.

I only learn well when I have a complex problem to solve. That's when my creative and research juices gets turned on. I will start looking for how to solve the problem.

I'm more of the "Give Me A Challenge" type of person.

When it comes to learning Excel, I'm not just a Self Motivator except I'm tasked undecided

Right now, I need where I can find problems to solve using Excel or people should send me works to do for them using Excel.

I will do it for FREE for you!!!

In the mean time, I will put my head to learn Video Editing and Fashion Designing (Male).

Graphics Designing has become too common. Almost every guy now calls himself a Graphic Designer. Besides I learnt little of Graphic Designing using Canva during the Lockdown.

P.S: Before you think of going into Affliate Marketing, make sure you have a very large following on Social Media. If not, you will be frustrated and spend all your money running adverts.

7 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Samclear(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Get your self a good website for an online store you can contact me 08118997655
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

NB personally am into infosec as a penetration tester (CEH v11) and now studying for my OSCP (Certification course from Offensive Security the creators of Kali Linux)next year.
Infosec (cyber security) is a good field and there's a lot of entry courses and certifications including free ones that are really good.
I'm 2 months into my study for AWS cloud practitioner, i just wanted to add cloud computing knowledge to my skills. (Maybe cloud security in future)
If there's enough interest i will try to drop links/info on some free but good courses for cloud computing (AWS), Infosec (Cyber security) and Linux OS.

Pls,drop the link/info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How A Guy Was Fired By One Of The Biggest Oil Companies In Nigeria / G.i.s Geographic Information Systems / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.