Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39827 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Realiskit(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
I also want to learn AWS and at the moment I am learning basic Linux OS. Please I need to ask you some specific questions regarding this. I tried sending you message but narialand wouldn't allow me. Says I should wait.
Please what is the best way to contact you? I would be glad to follow you on other social media if that would facilitate meeting up with you quickly.
Thanks

Tomahawk99:
Get a AWS cloud certification.

Get more info here
https://www.aws.training

NB personally am into infosec as a penetration tester (CEH v11) and now studying for my OSCP (Certification course from Offensive Security the creators of Kali Linux)next year.
Infosec (cyber security) is a good field and there's a lot of entry courses and certifications including free ones that are really good.
I'm 2 months into my study for AWS cloud practitioner, i just wanted to add cloud computing knowledge to my skills. (Maybe cloud security in future)
If there's enough interest i will try to drop links/info on some free but good courses for cloud computing (AWS), Infosec (Cyber security) and Linux OS.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Aurelius1(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

NB personally am into infosec as a penetration tester (CEH v11) and now studying for my OSCP (Certification course from Offensive Security the creators of Kali Linux)next year.
Infosec (cyber security) is a good field and there's a lot of entry courses and certifications including free ones that are really good.
I'm 2 months into my study for AWS cloud practitioner, i just wanted to add cloud computing knowledge to my skills. (Maybe cloud security in future)
If there's enough interest i will try to drop links/info on some free but good courses for cloud computing (AWS), Infosec (Cyber security) and Linux OS.
This AWS you just mentioned, how one make money from it?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Realiskit:
I also want to learn AWS and at the moment I am learning basic Linux OS. Please I need to ask you some specific questions regarding this. I tried sending you message but narialand wouldn't allow me. Says I should wait.
Please what is the best way to contact you? I would be glad to follow you on other social media if that would facilitate meeting up with you quickly.
Thanks

Finally someone with interest in Linux OS.
Drop your email address or whatsapp number. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by taiwofawole: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Richhard:

Haha, nice sales page, I wonder what you wann do with $60 if you earn $$$$

Lol , one of our major problem in Nigeria , We assume if someone is rich he doesn’t need to do little services .. i have once a purchased a business book from oloye akin Alabi for 75k , once attended a webinar of a top seller on fiverr for $100 .. Why is akin alabi selling a book of 75k if he is worth billons of Naira ? Why is a pro seller on fiverr organizing a seminar for $100 ? Is it because he needs money ? No . Sometimes adding value to people life for a token is a big way of helping humanities .. The token attached to some of this great opportunities is just to differentiate the passionate people from unserious ones

This is the 21st century, stop thinking like we a typical Nigeria

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by TheSTreetman: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2021
wealthyhenry:

I've read through. Are you into Domaining too?

Yes, I'm into Domaining. You can't read through overnight bro..

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ruddolfmd: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2021
4 Ways of Making Money With Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)

There’s no doubt that Non-fungible tokens are the most popular trend in the crypto community right now. From celebrities to respected companies, everyone is talking about launching their own NFTs. But not all NFTs are made equal: while some are worth a fortune, some can be practically worthless. Let’s take a look at some of the most profitable ways individuals and companies are making money during the current NFT gold rush.
https://www.moneymoves.com.ng/2021/09/4-ways-of-making-money-with-non.html
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kpokrikpo: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

No
Alright
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by BeardedMeat(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Hcqmela:
click quote under ur comment. If you don't see it then u are a guest.
He was just kidding. Can a guest post?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kpokrikpo: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

No it's not a must. Get more info here
Thanks a lot !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Thanks a lot !
You're welcome bro. I replied your email, check it.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2021
N2B2:

That is no reason for you to call her a b**ch.

When some Back-End developers & Full-stack developers make over #1.5 million every month, why the heck would she (or any other driven individual) be satisfied with 50,000 naira a month?

Na wa for you, dude.
The guy you quoted must leave in dutse where 50k can sustain a family of 5 for five months .

4 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Kpokrikpo: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You're welcome bro. I replied your email, check it.
Yes bro
I just saw it and replied too smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by aliyuthayo(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2021
My advice, don't learn any skills you can't see to the top, no basic skills can give you profitable income.
ICT has the best platform for now, but don't learn the basic alone, learn to become an expert with praticals, surely you will thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Moscodee1990(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2021
brosom:
Phone repairs,

That k me later grin
Yes. I see myself going into that.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
All skills are profitable if you have connection cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Krismas(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Richhard:

Haha, nice sales page, I wonder what you wann do with $60 if you earn $$$$
grin $60 times 10maga = 6$$$ Thats the trick
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by remyvitus: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Hello
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Krismas(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Esiturua:
Forex knowledge will rescue you big time.
coolCan u teach me forex knowledge
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by cuteralph101(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I've already finished with CEH last year, did mine with New Horizons in Abuja. I'm preparing for OSCP now. Was it worth it? Do now call ur self an ethical hacker? I'm having a sluggish mental decision on entering cybersec
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Timagex(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

Next time you should have focused on the face than the hand. Focusing on the woman gave a different theme to the picture

Thanks for your advice, sir. But, in photography, there is something we call "composition". The aim of the shot was to show the emotional state between the father and her daughter, and, that was what I captured. Once again, thanks for your input. It's highly appreciated...
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Eromzi(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

I am interested in this please lets get links for free courses.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Imustnottalk: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
You fit dey bomb for me? If you are interested let me know make I teach you how to catch golden fish.

make we Link up boss
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Imustnottalk: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
Ogbeni buy laptop and find person wey go connect you enter HK, e sure pass
come connect me bro
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bigbauer(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Get more info here

please drop, my preteen son wants to go into cyber security. And I want to be able to help him

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Jaybuoy: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2021
DomainGist:
Check out this domaining thread. But you must be ready to read through.
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Thank you.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by dipsy588(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
OP go to udemy and search fofor courses and you would be glad. I have done AWS cloud computing ,ISCI,fortinet,and I'm on javascript,mobile app and another course now. But I believe cloud computing is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Cyphar(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You no sabi read abi? Don't ask me dumb questions, you obviously lack manners.

You actually replied me twice.

Sorry you are pained grin

And if you want manners, I can dash you some... Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.