Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (39780 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Roysnickz: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I will love to, let's hope more people show interest. Drop your email address or whatsapp number so that even if people don't show interest i can share the info/links with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Roysnickz:

Please kindly send me a mail (s.yamasaki@yandex.com) with the topic you are interested in (AWS or INFOSEC/Cyber security).
I'm trying to organize everyone into two groups, one for cloud computing (AWS) and another for Cyber security. That way it will be easier to share learning resources in a organized manner.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
princeSammyz:
In line with the OP's question, I want to know what you guys think of Forex trading as a skill. Is it something that can be learnt and mastered or just gambling? I want answers from experienced persons please
It's a very good skill. Leave gamblers to be fooling themselves.
There are many profitable strategies with good RRR. All you need is consistency and trading plan. If you don't have trading plan, don't trade. I make minimum of 100k monthly with my $300 FX account....

5 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by shiffynaani(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Okay, nice to hear this. Young ones like him going into cyber security is something good i wish i took the decision while i was his age.
Imagine what your kid will be by the time he is 21 if he starts and continues with it. Please do all you can to encourage him you won't regret it trust me, the pay is very good also.
Drop your email address and whatsapp number. I'll provide that kid with all the help i can muster for free.
hello sir. Can you pls list step by step things i need to do to be a cyber security expert?

You've really motivated me i swear

@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Decacrown: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Can you just drop your email address or whatsapp number instead.
Please, I am interested in cloud computing. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by paddyDIGITAL(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
spirul77:
can a Nigerian really make money from affiliate marketing given that most affiliate marketing platforms don't accept Nigeria IP?
Yes, you can use VPN with dedicated IP address or RDP to access those affiliate marketing sites. The important things are the skills to succeed with those sites.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by princeSammyz: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fx12:

It's a very good skill. Leave gamblers to be fooling themselves.
There are many profitable strategies with good RRR. All you need is consistency and trading plan. If you don't have trading plan, don't trade. I make minimum of 100k monthly with my $300 FX account....
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by EmeraldHash(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gamer999:
I swear I do not know but let the holy spirit guide you, abi Righteousness89

God bless Nigeria
God bless Kogi state
God bless ebiraland
God bless you and yours!

My brother wey get doings, I see you
Your face show, you shoe shine. Nothing do you
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ofiko123(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Surebaba01:

angry

Are you really OK??
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
ofiko123:

Are you really OK??

If u dont have anything reasonable to contribute pls Keep quiet
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by erubati: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
shegzhkn:

Expensive, like how much ??
600k for the training
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Gavorche:
What about just using copy trading,there are some gurus on telegram that I follow and av been trading on demo and the performance av been good so far,am planning to fund my account with about 50$ to test this professional traders.

My question is, is it reliable to depend on this free and paid signals on forex as a means of livelihood?
Why not learn? Fx market changes

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Richhard(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
taiwofawole:

Lol , one of our major problem in Nigeria , We assume if someone is rich he doesn’t need to do little services .. i have once a purchased a business book from oloye akin Alabi for 75k , once attended a webinar of a top seller on fiverr for $100 .. Why is akin alabi selling a book of 75k if he is worth billons of Naira ? Why is a pro seller on fiverr organizing a seminar for $100 ? Is it because he needs money ? No . Sometimes adding value to people life for a token is a big way of helping humanities .. The token attached to some of this great opportunities is just to differentiate the passionate people from unserious ones

This is the 21st century, stop thinking like we a typical Nigeria

Thank you

Yeah 30k (more than minimum wage) is. Token.

Comical, point is you're just and Internet marketer. Like Akin Alabi too.

4 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by boladale123: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
ShedrachU:
Learn bet trading or punting, many don't know it's a skill grin

A 10 × roll over of 1.3 odds daily with N5,000 as capital will yield you N70,000.
I can recommend a low risk market.

The world is changing

Please suggest
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
shiffynaani:
hello sir. Can you pls list step by step things i need to do to be a cyber security expert?

You've really motivated me i swear

royaldomaindoc@gmail.com. thanks
First step is to get to understand the basics. Read/Understand as much as possible about TCP/IP for a start, it is very important to your journey into cyber security and it is the foundation. You will also need to learn the Linux operating system ( Easier than it appears), these 2 should offer you a solid base to build on.
LATER in your journey you will do well learn programming ( i suggest python the number one language used in cyber security).
Just send me a mail to s.yamasaki@yandex com i will be providing more details later and study resources.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by cuteralph101(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Don't think twice bro go into it, it is totally worth it.
Cyber security pros are now given priority when it comes to visa application to most EU countries and the US.
After my OSCP next year i plan to move too, reason why am waiting for OSCP is because it is rated high in the industry because it is hands-on (practicals) so they know you can't have it without the knowledge.
wow nice thanks brother
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Tomahawk99(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
cuteralph101:
wow nice thanks brother
Dedicate time and learn about TCP/IP, that is the foundation. Get a hang of the linux operating system (very important). With these two you can then jump into practical work , you can set up your own practice box or join an online forum with one. Read books, join cyber security forums, use Youtube and practice, practice, practice.
Send me a mail s.yamasaki@yandex.com i will provide you with more info and study materials for beginners.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ayotimi222(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
princeSammyz:
In line with the OP's question, I want to know what you guys think of Forex trading as a skill. Is it something that can be learnt and mastered or just gambling? I want answers from experienced persons please

It is a skill when you follow the tight boss.
Learn well.
Dont be greedy.
Have a good and proper money management skills!

Is highly profitable.

And can send u back to your village when you don't learn well.
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Ndukings92(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Evaromantik:
Coding will be too heavy a duty for a married woman, but not impossible anywhere.

I will advise you try blogging. There are several niche in blogging that has not been touched yet. Relationship advise, marriage tips, child raising tips, cooking/food blog etc.

Don't be tempted to go into the stale News, Gossip, Music or Sports niche. It will be a waste of resources and time, unless you have a different strategy.
I sent u an email bro, I want us to discuss. Am also in anambra and I need u to guide me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bayoursphere:

Learn a 21st Century Skill to be on the safer side. They are grouped into six:

1. Automation (AI, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, IoT, etc)
2. Design (Web, Graphic, UI/UX, Product, etc)
3. Analytics (Data Analysis & Visualization)
4. Development (App & Web dev; Full Stack, Backend & Frontend)
5. Marketing (SEM, Social Media, Email, Content, Pay-per-click, etc)
6. Communication (Public Speaking, etc)

For quick results: learn digital marketing. You will earn quickly in this, especially in affiliate marketing.

For results for a later time and something you can learn quickly, I will sincerely advise you to go for Data Analysis. It's a sought-after skill. I would have suggested the Design niche, but the space is getting choked.

Good luck.
Can you please make me see the marketability of these skills? Something is covering my eyes to see them.
I mean, how profitable is digital marketing? Is it not saturated? Are people patronising these skills holder? Please this is a genuine request
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by MtDave55: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Am a 100% novice in cloud computing but wants to know or learn it.

Where or how do I ho about it?
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bigbauer(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Okay, nice to hear this. Young ones like him going into cyber security is something good i wish i took the decision while i was his age.
Imagine what your kid will be by the time he is 21 if he starts and continues with it. Please do all you can to encourage him you won't regret it trust me, the pay is very good also.
Drop your email address and whatsapp number. I'll provide that kid with all the help i can muster for free.

Thanks so very much, I really appreciate your help. Here's my WhatsApp number.

0 Zero 9nine 1one 3three 5five 5five 6six 5five 6six 6six 1one

Forgive the format I used.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by judility(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
ShedrachU:
Learn bet trading or punting, many don't know it's a skill grin

A 10 × roll over of 1.3 odds daily with N5,000 as capital will yield you N70,000.
I can recommend a low risk market.

The world is changing

how bro , teach me please
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by bayocanny: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

There are free courses on Amazon training and on udemy.
Drop your email address or whatsapp number i can link you to some.
Bros, here is my email

Yusufflolade335@gmail.com

Thanks man
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by mauriceju2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
There is dignity in labour! Stop eating your uncle free food.
Acquire money making skills and Say goodbye to begging
Become a Web Developer today from Scratch -
Click here https://paystack.com/pay/huz8iplewq
This course will give you all the insights on how the Internet and App works and after you've completed the course, you will have the breadth of knowledge to be able to create your own websites and Apps with the latest technology. Click here https://paystack.com/pay/huz8iplewq
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by FahBuLous: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kittex7:

You are a good person i swear
Bro... Are they dowloadable online... Those softwares abi i need to go buy and install them
Everything is online .. If you don't wanna do it online, you can go to any Graphic designing company, they will help you install it on your system...

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Roysnickz: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Please kindly send me a mail (s.yamasaki@yandex.com) with the topic you are interested in (AWS or INFOSEC/Cyber security).
I'm trying to organize everyone into two groups, one for cloud computing (AWS) and another for Cyber security. That way it will be easier to share learning resources in a organized manner.
Thank you.
email address not found.
can you resend the address pls?

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by kunleiky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
bamdexfarms:
If you have basic knowledge of Microsoft excel, you can learn Data Analytics. You do not need so much programming to know this skill. You can find cheap courses on Data Analytics on Udemy, Coursera or EDX. With this skill you can get job offers in countries like Germany and the UK. This is because they are in dire need of these skills and are ready to employ qualified people and issue them and their families job visas. You can also consider learning UI/UX design or web development. Within 6 months of dedicated learning, you should be able to get remote jobs for a start, which can build your work experience. You can visit German job sites like indeed.de, Stepstone.de and check for Data Analyst,, Data Science or Front end Developer job roles. You don't even need German language to get these jobs and your educational background is irrelevant, provided you have the skills.

You gained a follower!
This is on point
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by Bayoursphere: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
anastasius:

Can you please make me see the marketability of these skills? Something is covering my eyes to see them.
I mean, how profitable is digital marketing? Is it not saturated? Are people patronising these skills holder? Please this is a genuine request

Many people claim to know but only a few are really skilled. Just knowing how to operate social media pages, as some people only know how to do, is not digital marketing. There is more to this.

Do you how much knowing how to place YouTube/Google Ads can fetch you? What about Pay-per-click? Content marketing with SEO incorporation, if you know your onions at this, is a huge money-making skills. Even Instagram & Pinterest management skills alone can be a source of sustainance. How many people truly know the in-depth capabilities of Instagram for business visible? How many know how to do tag research? And many more I can't mention. What about creating a course or digital product after mastering this skill and sell to teeming youths who want to learn? Even been a freelancing with this skills is another thing on its own. What about being a Virtual Assistant like me?
The thing is digital marketing has many branches, focus on a niche and make money.

People, companies, businesses want to make sales, since most of their potential customers are online, the need for a digital marketer will not end is a foreseeable future.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
judility:
how bro , teach me please

Send a mail
Re: What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year by ShedrachU(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
boladale123:

Please suggest

Send a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

G.i.s Geographic Information Systems / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.