Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (22069 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state on Friday said that he will feel very bad if his party, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) denies the South-East the opportunity of producing President Muhammadu Buhari’s successor in 2023.
Umahi who dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the APC in November 2020 stated this while featuring as a guest on ‘Politics Today’ a programme on Channels Television, monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

According to him, it is the desire of all Igbo people that both the APC and PDP should give the South-East a chance of producing the president in 2023 in order to ensure justice, equity and fairness,

His words “ The heartbeat of the people of the SouthEast is that they should be given a chance whether in PDP or APC for the presidency of this country for reason of equity, fairness and justice”.

“I took that position in PDP and one of the reasons I took that position was because the South-East people have supported PDP all the way and they have never been given any opportunity to do that”.

“ If I follow APC for this length of time and they don’t give South-East an opportunity, I will feel bad. I will feel bad but what I will do if I stayed this length of time like I stayed in PDP and that happened, I wouldn’t be able to change. It depends on what God places in my mind. But I feel strongly that the future of this country is in the hand of God and what pleases God He will do”.

“Remember, when I joined APC, I did not join APC because I needed to insist that South-East must be the next president. I never did”.

“ I joined APC with all my heart and the support of Mr. President and in appreciation of all his support even when I was in the other party and also to prove that Igbo man believe so much in one Nigeria. That is the reason why I joined APC, apart from my protest of injustice meted to South East in PDP”.
https://independent.ng/i-will-feel-bad-if-apc-denies-igbos-opportunity-of-producing-president-in-2023-umahi/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by hisexcellency34: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Penguin2: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Umahi is a fool

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Wike tell you, you no hear
Secondus tell you, you no gree
Umahi, when your eyes go clear oooo....

Same way some of us will feel bad if PDP denies Igbos the chance of producing the party’s presidential candidate in 2023 despite voting overwhelmingly for the party since 1999. grin

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ipobarethieves: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad Toh grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by kingsways: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This world na turn by turn

It is the turn of Igbos to produce the president

Umahi deserves to be president on the strength of his solid achievements in Ebonyi, a state with one of the smallest federal allocations

International Airport, Olympic size stadium, flyovers everywhere, teaching hospital, King David University, roads and projects everywhere

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Jashub: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This fool has seen the handwriting on the wall but it's too late change camp. Your defection from PDP to APC killed your political career and the best you'll get in the next administration is a ministerial post to avoid jail time

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can't believe a man as verse as Dave, wants to believe Igbos will be given presidential ticket under APC.

46 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ipobarethieves: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad It's NO longer Biafra or DEATH sad lipsrsealed undecided?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
This fool is already seeing the handwriting on the wall.

Sure!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Umahi is a fool

According to him, it is the desire of all Igbo people that both the APC and PDP should give the South-East a chance of producing the president in 2023 in order to ensure justice, equity and fairness,
His words “ The heartbeat of the people of the SouthEast is that they should be given a chance whether in PDP or APC for the presidency of this country for reason of equity, fairness and justice”.
“I took that position in PDP and one of the reasons I took that position was because the South-East people have supported PDP all the way and they have never been given any opportunity to do that”.

Instead of calling Umahi a fool for what he said, why not tell us why an Igbo person cannot get the presidential ticket of PDP, a party Igbo people have been voting overwhelmingly for since 1999?

At least, Igbos have very little stake in APC based on their support for the party so it’s fair enough to understand the non disposition of APC members to giving the party’s ticket to someone from SE. PDP on the other hand have no excuse.

Why should Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and Saraki be the frontrunner for PDP instead of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Theodore Orji etc and folks like you are still supporting the party? Make it make sense to me.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by nabiz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
I can't wait to laugh at them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Take heart in advance, Umahi..APC can never zone it's presidential ticket to d south east

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by theInterpreter: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Well
You can start now
Start feeling bad grin

You wan chop where u no sow cheesy

Igbo thieves angry

Go to PDP or APGA cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Sonnobax15(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Sorry oh....Any party wey no field aboki as it's flag bearer go receive the Greatest political smack down of it's life lipsrsealed

Even the PDP knows that.... Talk more of APC wey don get their stronghold for North....One reason why they kept kicking out all our southern leaders and making them politically powerless before 2023......Oshiomole comes to mind.....

In as much I'm in support of an igbo presidency,but we all know that can't be possible for now...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Tyranny: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
I support 'em Igbos! cool
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol. Better start feeling bad now cos that's what they'd do

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Illuminatiship(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Umahi when nor know left from right..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by EmperorTolson: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pelee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Sannisege: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Iliveforever(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin grin gentlemen, should we tell him??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by 4tomandchi: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mumu is that why you joined APC your own don kpafuka!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Ebimor96: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
R
Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by ideatoprince18(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
You will not only feel BAD .... You will feel worse!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021

All present Nigeria politicians are mad and the intending politicians who are planning to go into politics to steal money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by psychologist(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Umahi is a compound fool

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by pepetua(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Start feeling it now, because what you are dreaming is malaria dream.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Start feeling bad sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 by specialmati(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
cool cool cool cool maybe they should give it to the likes of peter obi .igbos may be what these country need as a president if there is any thing left to progress this nation. But not any igbo .you dont give to the like of orji uzo kalu or okorocha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity / Fayose, Kashamu Disagree Over Buhari / Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.