Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? (65702 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Manny706:
Ok

Esan Oye!!!
Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by richfriendsng: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
25kobo ohhhhh 0.8.0//63//77//69//42 whatsap
OK
Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by showafrica(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
joyandfaith:
Security agents picked him up, check detention centres around the area. Check mortuaries too.

Possibly, might have been picked up from bank self. When wrong alert enter, bank freeze account and ask you to come verify.
Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by electhnd(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dafe20:

Bank related issues!
Let me tell you the truth, if it's bank releted issue, just know he has been arrested from bank ........ Some transfer gone wrong
Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by ifycelebrity(f): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dafe20:
Good day Nairalanders.

The fellow whose photo is attached to this post is missing.

His name is Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia , male in his early thirties.

He is a native of Akwukwu-Igbo in Delta State. And he is resident in Akwukwu-Igbo too.

He left home (Akwukwu-Igbo) since Monday the 30th of August to Asaba to resolve some issues with his business and has not been heard from or seen since then.

His lines are not going too.

However, the issue has been reported at the Divisional Police Station in Akwukwu-Igbo.

Please if you've seen him or have any information about his whereabouts, kindly report to the nearest police station or call the number below.

+234 8023289616

Thank you and God bless!

Please mods, help move to the right section and subsequently post on the front page. Thank you so much.

may God protect and bring him back.
Re: Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? by shantti(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
joyandfaith:
Security agents picked him up, check detention centres around the area. Check mortuaries too.
Holy ghost fire in Jesus name, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.