Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

��this Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online Right Now!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ��this Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online Right Now!! (223 Views)

Discover The Best And Easiest Way Of Becoming A Pro At Web-designing. / �� Undoubtedly, This Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online / FREE TRAINING: Cheapest And Easiest Way To Own A Websites/blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��this Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online Right Now!! by yoyalove: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
This way is a redefined way of doing affiliate marketing but without stress and having to do "blogging" and coming up with blogs.

So I made a blog/website for free on blogger blog and I sign up to be an affiliate marketer for jumia to be promoting jumia products...

So on a normal basis, to be an affiliate marketer, you'll have to create a blog and pay for hosting and domain. And you'll also have to spend quality time coming up with posts and making sure this your blog ranks on google first page and learning SEO and those blogging headaches..

Well, today as a good Nigerian, I have decided to share this method with my fellow Nigerian because making money in Nigeria had always seem hard..
But my methods is quite exceptional and very simple to do...

This method works this way:
1. Sign up for jumia affiliate program. But when signing up you'll have to enter your website url. If you don't have one, you can create a free blog on blogger right now and use the Url to login.
2. After signing up, in your affiliate dashboard you can see your affiliate links which you can share on your blog and when someone buys anything in jumia through that link, you get paid a commission..
3. ... This is my method. From image A you can see that when I created my free blog it looked so boring and empty and so it requires me to START writing blog posts and putting my affiliate links for people to click and buy..
From image B, you can see a site that looks EXACTLY like that of jumia website.
.... Guess what... That is not jumia actual site!!! That is my free blog I made!!

Now the only thing left for me is to send traffic to this blog and using social media would be the biggest source of organic and free traffic.. because, you can't get blocked... Why Because blogger is owned by google and so facebook gives google that respects when it sees a website like that.... This means more traffic to you blog and more money....

Well, incase you're wondering how you can turn your normal blog to this jumia look like where people can actually buy and you get paid...
..... I actually made a video of my phone's screen showing how I did the following:
1. Created my jumia affiliate account---putting my Website url, putting my tax id , showing how you can get your own actual affiliate link that you'll use to make your jumia look alike blog.
2. How to change your boring blog to jumia look alike blog.
3. How to make this your new site rank on google and free traffic sources.
4. As a bonus too, since we're approaching Christmas period and people always tend to shop more by this time I'll give you a high ticket products and category on jumia that you can earn 11k on just one sale!!

This video is actually accessible through a small fee.. very small(coz I do understand how nigeria is now)
If you're interested in this easy way to make money online starting now...
This is my WhatsApp number to text me or you can call me too and I can send you the video so you can do it yourself and also teach other people and make money (I also learnt it from someone too)..
.........thanks!!!

Re: ��this Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online Right Now!! by Adamwilliams: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing this. I want to say if you [url="https://www.hostt.com/"]start WordPress blogging[/url] and make a good traveling blog or any other content. You can make a lot of money.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? / Deadly Common Wordpress Mistakes And How To Avoid Them / Predict Naira Rate By Dec 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.