Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas (356 Views)

Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by Primebuilders(m): 2:41am On Sep 04, 2021
A friend if mine have the opportunity of collecting N15m but is rejecting it that he can only made do with N5m. The person is willing to give even more than 15m. But my friend is saying his business can only accommodate 5m so he is not willing to take the whole money.
The thing dey paper me for body. He said if I have a good business ideas I should bring that he can collect the whole money.
Plz who have a good business Idea that can yield good profit with 3months let's talk. Its urgent

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by Tomahawk99(m): 2:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by Depressed101: 3:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Message me.. With that money alot can be made just sitting on your computer

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by ipobarethieves: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2021
sad 3 months returns/profit? That's impatient.if u can engage in good clean pure water biz not typhoid water oo,have customers.U'll make profit maximum @ least 7 months.
Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by yomi007k(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Your friend is NOT Greedy.

That's a good move.

Never bite more than you can chew.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2021
If na Ponzi you dey look for, go invest for Raksterli.

_
If clean money, it takes patience.
And I'll advice he go into water production...

Not your regular push and start water factories that gouge out a solution of cysts and pathogens and label them as pure Water ; no.

Something reasonable with Deep wells , Reverse Osmosis, pH adjusters, plumbing works , tanks and water packaging machinery should cost at least 5million excluding land, structures and delivery vehicles.

I can draw some plans for you for a little fee.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by DonEd(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2021
blizard44:
If na Ponzi you dey look for, go invest for Raksterli.

_
If clean money, it takes patience.
And I'll advice he go into water production.

Not your regular push and start water factories that gouge out a solution of cysts and pathogens and label them as pure Water no.

Something reasonable with Deep wells , Reverse Osmosis, pH adjusters, plumbing works , tanks, water packaging machinery should cost 5million excluding land, structures and delivery vehicles.

I can draw some plans for you for a little fee.

Can we talk?
Re: A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2021
DonEd:

Can we talk?
WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned Free Coins Online Without Investing Or Mining / Are You Interested In Turning Your Little #3500 Into Million / You Are Not Supposed To Remain Poor After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.