Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life (557 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by Mercisharelove(f): 4:25am On Sep 04, 2021
I remember where the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY by CHRIST JESUS brought us out from and how He brought us from them all, none looked good at that present time.

There was a time I thought he never cared again, but then I got home and I was welcomed with an inscription "life goes on".
I was so shocked to my marrow, I had to go round the neighborhood asking if they knew anyone who pasted that on the gate, no one was responsible.

It was purely the LORD'S doing and it is so marvellous in our sight.

Uptil date, whenever I face daunting challenges, I always remember that " Life goes on".

Have never forgotten that and I will never forever more.
I encourage you all, don't give up on the journey of life.
Press on to the high call of destiny.

Don't for a moment be terrified by your adversaries. It is to them shame and to you the salvation of your soul.

It's well with my soul, spirit and body in the MIGHTIEST NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by Mercisharelove(f): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2021
I give thanks
Re: What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Op,I must say this to you--"Thank you very much". You just made my day.....

Sometimes when I think about my life, about what I've been through in the past,and compare it to where I'm now(even tho I'm not rich yet),I just go down on my knees and say -thank you baba God"

And that inscription,"life goes on" has always been like an anthem in my head all time long"

Thanks op... truly truly life goes on cool

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by hslbroker2(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Sometimes when I think about my life, about what I've been through in the past,and compare it to where I'm now(even tho I'm not rich yet),I just say go down on my knees and say -thank you baba God"

And that inscription,"life goes on" has always been like an anthem in my head all time long"

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by Mercisharelove(f): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Sometimes when I think about my life, about what I've been through in the past,and compare it to where I'm now(even tho I'm not rich yet),I just go down on my knees and say -thank you baba God"

Thanks
Re: What Happened To Me The Day I Gave Up On Life by Mercisharelove(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
I praise

(1) (Reply)

Sapa: 6 year+ Fb Account Going For Shikini Money / My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant / Is It Ok To Toast Babe In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.