Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! (53066 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / BBNaija Angel To Cross: Everybody Thinks We’ve Had Sex In This House / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Bettyo4(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
This Angel talks too much

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
I dont believe this angel is like this outside the real world. .its just part of her game plan in this BBN. ..if she don't wear pants, what then does she wears when in her menses? She has study the game plans and knew viewers and voters would love it serve hot and anyone exposing anything.....she was seen fingering herself and such weird stuff would have got her voted out. But ask yourself, why is she still in the house and Maria was voted out!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by bigtt76(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Her monkey ......her circus cheesy

Tmonex:
Watch this very goofy and funny side of Angel, Liquorose, Emmanuel and whitemoney in the Living room. Angel openly told Emmanuel, she just takes it directly as she no dey ever wear pants.

More revelations from her in this videos, according to her in this video, Whitemoney whom Angel was sitting on his laps seems rather on interested:

She has kissed almost all the boys in the house except Emmanuel, Pere, Michael.
She kissed Saga first
She says she will do everything in the house apart from sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fa6zb6gJvU

#Angel #Emmanuel #Liquorose #Whitemoney
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Idamond: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:

Guy which phone you dey use whey get fonts like Better English
my dear brother na handroid I dey use grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by criuze(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Idamond:

my dear brother na handroid I dey use grin grin

I respect joor

Happy weekend
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Hugo7(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Waakanda:
No shame at all angry
Shame in what?...That is what she is there for grin
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

Not need to kno you boy, I repeat what comes out of ur mouth and every other humans say exactly who he or she is.

Infact, Jesus said it several years ago, what defiles a man is what comes out from his mouth and not what goes in.

And Jesus said you should judge people? People you don't know?

Go choke on your shit!
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by seanjy4konji: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thats not a new thing...

Most ladies dont any more...

I am damn sure the hypocrites here would have called her names and their cocubines and hoes dont either...
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
I dont watch bbnaija but this lady has been in the news for all the wrong reason. It speaks volume of her home training....

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

And Jesus said you should judge people? People you don't know?

Go choke on your shit!

And who judge? By their character ��, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by MufasaLion: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

And who judge? By their character ��, we shall know them.

Dumbo like you are gullible and easily change their words.

Don't qoute me again.
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Fiscus105(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dumbo like you are gullible and easily change their words.

Don't qoute me again.

Foolish guy like u, his girlfriend will be rocking another guy rod and you imbecille will be saying I love you on phone.

What's different between you and tega's husband.

O boy, go and look at mirror, what you will see there is a complete morron.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by seyz91(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Baba i agreed to people are employed behind the scenes but no reach 1,000 oo as you said not to talk of over

Baba you too exagerate am
Tmonex:

She is just a single character in a movie playing her role...Does not make the show useless. Over 1000Nigerians are currently employed behind the scenes to make this live uninterrupted for 72days

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by MufasaLion: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

Foolish like u, his girlfriend will be rock another guy rod and slowpoke will be saying I love you.

What's different between you and tega husband.

O boy, go and look at mirror, what you will see there is a complete slowpoke.

Dude is pained grin grin grin

Sadly for you, I even look good in a broken mirror!

Cry no more.

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by SirBunky85(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Skyfornia post=105471902]That girl na craz...man wey marry this one should be ready to father many children from different men. She will seduce your neighbour, driver, gateman and house boy in your absence.[/quote)not true.the likes of Angel makes the most trustworthy and faithful wives.
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by aidameoryou: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tmonex:

She is just a single character in a movie playing her role...Does not make the show useless. Over 1000Nigerians are currently employed behind the scenes to make this live uninterrupted for 72days

ITS very senseless how jobless Ediots always criticize this show as if its the reason for their wretchedness in life.
you are never forced to watch the show, you are not forced to talk about it, this show does not air on NTA or any other national station, meaning that you must switch to a particular channel to watch this show.

and on the other hand, this show has made so many of its participants millionaires directly and indirectly and by way of that, becoming useful to themselves, their families, their clique and the society at large. but some clowns will always come to spew trash as if anyone tell them to pay to sponsor this show in any way.
this show has employed so many people in the backroom, making them useful in all their fields too.

after the show the clowns will also tell us how it has ended, and following that, cannot and have never done anything that will ever take nigeria forward... its really sickening

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by brunxy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tmonex:

Summary, give 1000 Nigerians a job just to make a larger percentage of the remaining 250m people dumber and promote sexual perversion.....Wow.!!...What an intelligent idea. Bravo.!!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Mcdaniels06: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
The Bible Was Right Afterall "The Love For Money Is The Root Of All Evil"

BBNaija...

Everything and Everything Just For The Money...
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Fiscus105(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude is pained grin grin grin

Sadly for you, I even look good in a broken mirror!

Cry no more.

Dnt forget to check urself brain o , expecting you to come back to nairaland soonest ........ crying , please im depressing, my girl is impregnated by her bestie. Olodo.

Zombie like you will fool his girlfriend to her male bestie house, she would tell him, Hot pls wait outside and let me have personal discussion with my bestie in the bed room, Hot but u trust ne nah....... Were you would be bragging before your friends, yes i trust my girl, she would say it, she can never do it.

Ooooode

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Indispensable85(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dirtiest girl in the house
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Skyfornia:
That girl na craz...man wey marry this one should be ready to father many children from different men. She will seduce your neighbour, driver, gateman and house boy in your absence.

Bitter but truthful pill cool
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Otasikwe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
I tot both of them nA akwa abasi ibom state e 4 good mk 2 of dem doam nw
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Egein(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dicken90:
Lack of moral upbringing undecided

You can get one today @ 12,000 . We deliver to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria and you pay on delivery.

The Only 100% Effective Herbal Remedy (NO Side EFFECT) To CONQUER Quick Ejaculation, Small Manhood, prolong sex duration from 25-45mins, Premature Ejaculation Within 14 Days.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.

Lack of moral upbringing, but you make a living from selling fake pen.is enlargement products.
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Okhuadams(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tmonex:
Watch this very goofy and funny side of Angel, Liquorose, Emmanuel and whitemoney in the Living room. Angel openly told Emmanuel, she just takes it directly as she no dey ever wear pants.

More revelations from her in this videos, according to her in this video, Whitemoney whom Angel was sitting on his laps seems rather on interested:

She has kissed almost all the boys in the house except Emmanuel, Pere, Michael.
She kissed Saga first
She says she will do everything in the house apart from sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fa6zb6gJvU

#Angel #Emmanuel #Liquorose #Whitemoney
bloody olosho this one will sleep anybody at any given time i wonder what the family will say, I bet they will say it doesn't matter because of the money involve they will argue that their child is right. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Cutehotnerd001: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Idamond:
summary of how Nairaland looks like today..

very scary, God help us all

Nigeria is the bad news hq of the world..
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by Tmonex: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
seyz91:
Baba i agreed to people are employed behind the scenes but no reach 1,000 oo as you said not to talk of over

Baba you too exagerate am
Come let me give you the list.

Production crew not less than 200(ask Ebuka)
DJs, his own crew
The Friday tasks, a company is behind it
Endomol board
Photography
Social media influencers
The team behind the buzz on showmax
Logistics
Daily feeding of crew members, several restaurants
Several grocery stores to supply housemates
Fashion brands behind customised merchandise
Hotels where housemates lodge after eviction
There is a team behind, media rounds after eviction.
There is a big team behind marketing
Sponsors

A show worth billions of naira employs less than 1000 people for 72days?

Bring more facts to counter the above.
Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by WaffenSS(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
You wonder whether these people have parents.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! by koyyess: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Just wait for angel to come out of that house. The gigantic opportunities waiting for her will push many ugly and frustrated beasts insulting her to apply as gate men, cleaners and cooks in her mansion.

Naija loves females like angel. Forget all these P0rn addicts fooling themselves here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A's Baby Mama And Son (Photos) / Maureen Esisi Kisses Bbnaija Prince Via TV / BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.