Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered (43890 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Update From . COM

A woman identified as Mrs Jummai Albert has died a day after the burial of her only child, Jerry Albert, who was brutally murdered by unknown assailants in Adamawa State, Reports.

It was gathered by , that Jerry, a student of the Adamawa State University, Mubi, had been attacked and slaughtered by the assailants on Tuesday night, August 31. He was laid to rest on Thursday, September 2.

Sadly, Mrs Albert was unable to cope with the death of her only child and died on Friday, September 3, As The Time Of Filing This Report, She will be laid to rest on Saturday in Zakawan community, Gayuk Local Government Area of Adamawa.

One Thamie Khing, has narrated his last moment with Jerry hours before he was killed and also confirmed the death of the victim's mother to .

Read Below:

Jerry Albert. He was a good friend, and; a brother. A very easy to go with person.He was loved by many. Some call him by his real Jerry, but mostly the elderly,his peers called him Capto, some call him Brother Shaggi; because of his beard and funny ways...

On the evening of 31 August, I decided to visit my farm at Zakawon to check the progress of my workers. I got there, on my way I met Isaac and we went to look for the foreman. We met, and, after a little talk we then went to look for Jerry.

After meeting it was at around 6:30 and he said he was hungry we should go home and eat. We got home ate, Isaac took his bible for a little sermon ( that he had a Virgil to attend), by 9:00 at LCCN Mamsirme. After spending a couple timesl with some friends, we headed to the church.

On getting to the church it was closed as if nothing was going to happen. We walk passed the church heading to my area at Mere.Jerry got a call from his friend in school and they were discussing about when he was going to return back to school, about his exams and project too. After the call they both made some jokes that was funny, we all laughed. He told me he'll be going back to school soon, probably on Sunday and he is going to miss the Sukahawa dance that will be in two weeks time or so... We talk about the probability of ASUU strike then we approach the stream that separates

Mamsirme and Mere (the usual place they do leave me anytime they see me off). 'Why are you folding up your pens?', Isaac asked when we reached the usual place to leave him. I said I want to collect my phone at a house close by here and beside I don't have a phone with me so i need his light.

We got to the house, the person I'm to collect the phone from wasn't at home so I told them I'll just go from there, they should go back. He made a call and was asking about the virgil, if it iss still going to hold, but the person he contacted was sounding as if she knows nothing about it.

Then we said farewell and they went back, I went home.Was inside with my Aunty's phone, trying to see my reff contest update. Grandma came out and was talking to my aunty and was telling her she heard that they said Jerry was attacked and killed.

At that moment I tried calling him but, his number was not going through. Having doubt about the news as what they said was not clear. I got a call from my sister asking my whereabout, I told her yes we're about going out. And she said a prayer. Few moment later, I got a call it was co.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2819491221601959&id=100006233262855

The Pain Was Too Much For Her To Bear......
Rest In Peace Momma.
R.I.P Mrs Jummai Albert.
��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2820296951521386&id=100006233262855

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by KillMNKnow(f): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Boni9020:
Good one
shocked IPOB terrorist you are rejoicing because they're Hausa. Can't you see that they're Christians. I guess all northerners are enemies in your book.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by RPirez: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Boni9020:
Good one

You're indeed MADDD! angry

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by nifemi25(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2021
May there souls rest in peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by realtestament(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2021
RIP to the dead....

Untimely death is not our portion�

12 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Waasew: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Barbsamiin: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Better than living with high BP and depression.

Rip to them all.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Ever8090: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2021
God have mercy..just like that?...what is the essence of this life sef, to I've die and go and it's ends it or what exactly?...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by tillaman(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Hopebringer: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2021
The North

What a wasteland . A region of people who don't care for truth , professionalism or tolerance

Taliban's next target is likely Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2021
But wait!, we all know that the North is not safe to live, why do sane people still stay back? I mean, is your life not more important than the properties you’ve acquired there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Sonnobax15(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh...

Every single day for this country,we must come across one bad news...... courtesy of the almighty lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by dex4sure: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
It hurts...

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by RichieGrassi(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by beautyhd: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Its a pity that bandits are pampered in this shit hole while they are causing mayhem on an every day basis.

Rip momma and son.

If possible from the world beyond snuff out the life of a particular president in west Africa and make millions of people happy.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by TheChameleon: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2021
May his killers never know peace. They killed him and his mother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by FalseProphet1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
The blood of innocent Nigerians shed in this Buhari's administration will hunt him and his family for the next 20 generations.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by wunmi590(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Daniiel: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Subtle reminder ... We all we depart this life.
Make dem rest abeg naija is getting worse daily.
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigeria destroying families and destinies and they want us to remain..my people if you have the chance abeg japka.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by kingsways: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chai

Too much evil in this country

Let's just dissolve this thing

Those who want Bandit Republic should have it
Those who want Islamic State should have it
Those who want Biafra should have it
Those who want Oduduwa Republic should have it
Those who want Ijaw Republic should have it
Those who want Ibom Republic should have it
Let every dan person have what they want

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by naijaddk: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shai! Na who dem offend?
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by OGraffix(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
T
Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by ArewaNightmare: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fulani can't stop killing Indigenous Nigerians

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by mbahdi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
May God visit buhari in a marvelous way for failing those who voted him.what a pain

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered by Ayo2004: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make mama and pikin go chop life for heaven abeg
This Nigeria too hard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.