Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players (49616 Views)

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Man Utd Offered Two Juventus Players Plus Cash For Lukaku Transfer (sun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by ajericho(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Realhommie:
This isn't about hate... He's my favorite, but let the truth be told dude's got ego issues.. I know it's not easy to attain such height with literally every achievement there is to show and still be humble, the human nature of pride and arrogance will set in. It takes so much discipline to be humble.

After it was made clear he isn't wanted,juve hawking him around,and the coach letting him know that he's the problem in their attack?,

Common,all juve deserve was all he contributed and that's it,if they really wanted his respect,they wouldn't have almost disgrace him

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Dpaulie(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
tongue
Gabe427:
He scored 101 goal in 134 appearances and yet he's to blame for the team woes.

The current Juve team is not what it used to be whether that because of ronldo or not doesn't change the fact that he Gave his all to the Team. Stats don't lie

And if they feel he's their stumbling block baba has moved elsewhere what more do they want a Messi type of tearful farewell Abeg...

He's not a crybaby after all
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by KingWarri: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

U appear more on Ronaldo's threads than messi threads and u say u are ur minions are not insecure...

Shey una talk say na the problem of juve, now im don comot , una still de cry say una no fit find his type of replacement on a short while...mumu people, u can never even find his replacement in a century....
Don't mind them... Always quick to jump on anything Ronaldo even when is not about Ronaldo....

When you are big you are big abeggggg..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by loswhite(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gabe427:

The current Juve team is not what it used to be whether that because of ronldo or not doesn't change the fact that he Gave his all to the Team. Stats don't lie

And if they feel he's their stumbling block baba has moved elsewhere what more do they want a Messi type of tearful farewell Abeg...

He scored the goals without anyone passing the ball to him...lol. I'm sure he dribbled from the midfield to the attack and then scored.....Useless fans
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Benmob: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
For me to come and start abusing on messi and Ronaldo is no for me, I see pple who is not better than diz guys in achievement,money even in everything will come and carry there hatred to personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by KingWarri: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
loswhite:
He scored the goals without anyone passing the ball to him...lol. I'm sure he dribbled from the midfield to the attack and then scored.....Useless fans
Why didn't Messi dribble Barca back to winning ways

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by KingWarri: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Benmob:
For me to come and start abusing on messi and Ronaldo is no for me, I see pple who is not better than diz guys in achievement,money even in everything will come and carry there hatred to personal
My brother you deserve this meat abeg...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Realhommie(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
ajericho:

After it was made clear he isn't wanted,juve hawking him around,and the coach letting him know that he's the problem in their attack?,

Common,all juve deserve was all he contributed and that's it,if they really wanted his respect,they wouldn't have almost disgrace him
You have a point, he sure does have a right to be somewhat angry and to leave the way he did. Juve didn't deserve anymore.

But.... It doesn't invalidate my earlier claim that CR7 can be a prick most of the time.
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Juanmike(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
unbitchable:
Biggest fraud ever liveth.
Juve are still licking their wound from so much loses.
Madrid did not give him a mic to address the fans, Juve also didn't let him go close to a mic. They regard him as a rag, he had to address his fanboys through his Instagram page, lol.
Say it again without crying

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by CondemnBattery(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
The Media and some personalities always trying to wear Ronaldo the mascot of arrogance and stripped him off his hero status and rub him with the oil of villainy

They want him to hold a press conference like Messi, and crying like a baby, after running them bankrupt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by WarriAproko: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Same method on how they will sack man u coach this season.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Truvelisback(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
I av said dis here several times that CR7 is a self-centered person, arrogant and has excessive pride. This is why i love Messi(in terms of Behaviour) than CR7. Messi is an humble person. I'm a Man utd fan. Mark my word, CR7 will cause conflict/division among his team mates or/and even with Ole.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Seun360(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
He was disrespected by Allegri. So happy he left Juventus.

They can't win the title without CR7 goals.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by charlesm91(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
It’s not like Juve really did accord him with respect ever since he came. They pin their failure on him like he’s the reason they flopped, saying his wage is holding them back; didn’t they do their finances before buying him? He’s Ronaldo, he isn’t supposed to come cheap. Then you have Juve legends and part presidents coming out to say he’s holding the team back despite the glaring issues in the squad, why won’t he leave abruptly. There are rumors Allegri wanted Ronaldo out too before taking the job and wanted to focus the team on other players. So i don’t know what they whining for, he’s gone like they wanted. Let him be.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Kingpin1000: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
The Media and some personalities always trying to wear Ronaldo the mascot of arrogance and stripped him off his hero status and rub him with the oil of villainy
You said it all if to say naijanevercast I for ask of your location make I run you some bottles one of these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by xjiggy: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
So Ronaldo should wait for team talk for a team he no longer belongs to. Someone that came to say goodbye to teammates after Juventus already collected money from Man utd should go and hold a press conference for what. E be like say this one don dey craze

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by ajericho(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Realhommie:
You have a point, he sure does have a right to be somewhat angry and to leave the way he did. Juve didn't deserve anymore.

But.... It doesn't invalidate my earlier claim that CR7 can be a prick most of the time.

Yeah I get it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by xeju: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Updating9JA:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/ronaldo-slammed-for-walking-out-on-allegri-while-addressing-juventus-players/
all CR7 fanboys know is "stats don't lie", I doubt if they really sit down to watch a football match or they just gather stats online. left for CR7 fanboys, van basten is beta than maradona because stats don't lie, George weah is beta than Zidane cos stats don't lie. if not media hype and the rest, CR7 isn't among the top 10 greats of football. when you watch people like Messi, maradona, Zidane, ronaldinho, Cruyff, zico, baggio, etc, you feel the football magic
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by lomprico(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
did he rape your sister?

no mind d attention seeker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by stevups(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
IS ALLEGRI TALKING ON RUNWAY?
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by stevups(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
IS ALLEGRI TALKING ON THE RUNWAY?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
E pain dem die tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by kechywillz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dude left the club that always blames him on anything he does for them,the more reason he pushed for a transfer,so why are u still crying after lashing him out on any game u loose

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by CirocBoi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bigiyo:
grin[center][/center] grin grin na u wan arrest am??

Lmao

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
xeju:

all CR7 fanboys know is "stats don't lie", I doubt if they really sit down to watch a football match or they just gather stats online. left for CR7 fanboys, van basten is beta than maradona because stats don't lie, George weah is beta than Zidane cos stats don't lie. if not media hype and the rest, CR7 isn't among the top 10 greats of football. when you watch people like Messi, maradona, Zidane, ronaldinho, Cruyff, zico, baggio, etc, you feel the football magic
guy grin grin grin
U just dey talk trash with confidence

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by alaira(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bigiyo:
I don't just understand why some people hates cr7
I WONDER OH, MY BROTHER. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by donziller(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
ojaysam25:
Not everyone can pretend and cry in front of the camera. Stop comparing ronaldo. He gave them his all(stats don't lie) yet juve ex president criticize him, now he has left them....this one is saying he should have organise press conference before leaving.
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's good to own a private jet.... With this! You can easily work away from rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by DareyFortified: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gabe427:

Did he score those goals by himself? Was it not the same team that feed him those goals he scored. Why do you people just argue blindly like this. They failed together as a team, don't single him out.
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Lightorder: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Arrogance and pride will kill this one. If you doubt it, ask an old loser called lucifer
Re: Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players by Snakedoctor1: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer / Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.