Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless (38954 Views)

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
manontree:
Stale news already. This is a woman that their son was discovered to have been fathered by someone else through DNA and she still has mouth to talk

Foolishness runs in this one's genes. Instead of her to go and hide her big head in shame, she is out here imitating Annie

Nonsense and ingredients
I never knew all this.I am not informed.See the university wey she graduated from.Madonna university.Na runs girls go full there.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Ayo2004: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2021
She wants to use Nedu hard earned money to take care of the bastard child grin

Na mumu dey marry sha

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

you know of one man but I can give so many examples of men who abandon their kids to punish their wives, even on NL here. Besides, isn't the majority of NL men against men marrying single mom's? Even you inclusive.
Because I said I know a particular person doesn't mean that other men aren't capable of doing the same thing, the last time i checked we men have a large heart unlike some women.

a responsible man will never treat his (blood)kids bad just to spite his ex-wife, only a Foolish man will do something like that.

And lastly marrying single women is a choice, I will never marry a single woman, that's my own rule, just like the saying "one man's meat is another man's poison".
and I won't stop any man from marrying them either, afterall I won't share his pains and unending problems.
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Because I said I know a particular person doesn't mean that other men aren't capable of doing the same thing, the last time i checked we men have a large heart unlike some women.

a responsible man will never treat his (blood)kids bad just to spite his ex-wife, only a Foolish man will do something like that.

And lastly marrying single women is a choice, I will never marry a single woman, that's my own rule, just like the saying "one man's meat is another man's poison".
and I won't stop any man from marrying them either, afterall I won't share his pains and unending problems.
cheesycheesy

you still haven't disproved me. Foolish or responsible, it's still a man nevertheless.
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by xtervaganza(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
nzeobi:
Why do women divorce keep the children and start demanding for money. If you can't take care of those children return them to the man.
simple

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by legacystore: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
nzeobi:
Why do women divorce keep the children and start demanding for money. If you can't take care of those children return them to the man.

They want to turn the man to a source of income grin

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

No mind her, instead of she to go rent batcher or mud house that she can afford.

You're wicked... grin grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by slimmoney(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2021
see 21century human being reasoning
pepperdemzombie:
Na Dem Dem!
Stop marrying outsiders, marry a man/woman from your tribe/state only!
They are the best and will take care of you and your children very well.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by thatsleepboy1: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Not only that, her elder sister's husband is the father of the child.

Are you serious? Mehn this one na backstabber walai.
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by hayoholla(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
TE: What would you like your husband to do differently?

Uzoamaka: Nothing, he should free me

Confusion don enter diswan matter grin. Like does she knows what she really wants?

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Did you tell them what you did or should I help you say it here?

Fear these vaginarians and their victim syndrome.
Lol
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
nzeobi:
Wow As simple As that, but remember only Fools Marry a woman with kid, because you can never separate her with the old husband, and he will be eating his food Jeje why you do the work, women know this, what do you want to do, to die alone with no one to take care of her
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Faber:
Since 2017 they divorced, different men have been sampling her pussy and paying her bills.
Jumping from one car to another.

Now e don go round the town say her pussy don wọr wọr finish.Men no dey patronize her as before. She now wake up one morning to remember Edu Wazobia grin grin

Madam go where you take bath go collect your clothes. This same thing go soon happen to all these slay queens jumping up and down highest I give una 5 yrs una so called pussy power will fall like Zimbabwe dollars.
Hahhahhahha

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Imagine her playing victim!

If not for DNA test, this ashawo for don give Nedu like 4 more bastards.

Tuer!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by pepperdemzombie: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

would you have loved to realise that the baby in your woman's womb isn't yours? Why do you guys keep shifting the goalpost?
Did you read well? Am I applauding or castigating them that if they were not caught, they should have outsmart an innocent person too and hook him with marrage just the way Nedu's wife did?

1 Like

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Savedday: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by NelviusGrey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nedu been carryout DNA test na...nur be him get the pikins...plus you wey finish from Madonna University...you nur get any source of income for yourself...you dey wait for broda Nedu grin ... This is why i always feel a lady shouldn't be financially dependent on a man.... always have some sort of business or anything that'll fetch you income...now you're homeless and in debt...okay ooo...make una continue the Telemundo cruise na grin grin grin

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dcoy:

Heard the first child is for someone else....fear women... now trying to play the victim

Lol that gender
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
samguru:
What was Adam thinking when God told him he would get him a help mate?
Possibly,Adam was concerned about "KONJI" and not thinking of the devastating effect the gender will bring to his life.

This gender called "Female" has created more problems and make the world a difficult place for man to leave.
If not for procreation,men in this world should have gathered to annihilate this gender.
Hahahhahahaha that gender
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
A responsible man wouldn't abandon his own children unless they are not his, I know a man that married a single mom of 2 and he took her children as his, gave them the best education and all including his own kids(blood).

I don't think some women can do the same.

God forbid
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Hassanmaye(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

you know of one man but I can give so many examples of men who abandon their kids to punish their wives, even on NL here. Besides, isn't the majority of NL men against men marrying single mom's? Even you inclusive.
Why will a sane Man Marry a single mum when the husband is around? Can sample anytime
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by JubrinElSudan: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
hybrid11:
I will like to know what she did pls
you have known what she did right?
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by hybrid11(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
you have known what she did right?
yes boss I have
Thanks all
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Gfskw: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Idaytesj29(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Are you serious? Mehn this one na backstabber walai.

Na so we read am ooo
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Men who abandon their homes. Smh
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by EmmyDJourno: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Endtime wives everywhere
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by pepperdemzombie: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
slimmoney:
see my mama 21century human being reasoning

Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by Henri8: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

So that another woman will make them to drink pepper and hot water? It seems you are new on Nairaland.
They know what they are capable of, so, they don't take such risk!
She should have thought of that.
Re: Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless by ogeenanthony(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Right! Not everyone deserves an argument though
pepperdemzombie:

My comments are for people with their senses intact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 / Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos / Davido Causes Traffic Jam In Ghana As Fans Go Gaga For Him - ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.