Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) (69887 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by jaelz(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2021
So this naval colleague of mine posted the huge snake that they killed at a jetty in Warri, Delta State and used for pepper soup afterwards.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by jaelz(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2021
One last pics:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Seems like preparing bush meat and snakes is a natural talent in most Nigerians.

Meanwhile,
Below is lala giving vote of thanks to the Naval officers after the meal grin grin

485 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
happy new month lala!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Sugardick: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2021
government slaves

8 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
You don't have to call lala.

Even in his sleep his sensory gland can detect when a snake topic is created on Nairaland..

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2021
shocked

Just negodu how people are making these wild animals go extinct!

Odiegwu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Bet what is lalasticlala doing in Warri? angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Bet what is lalasticlala doing in Warri? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Waakanda: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Food is ready cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2021
I see Lala banning them from their Naval base because they have killed his relative.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2021
I don’t like snakes

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2021
Biggest achievement of buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by samuel051: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2021
I see the naval people having bad dreams after consuming d snake..this I predict over 2.5..

7 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg pass me ajeku grin

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by tstx(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Starships4u(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ahoy Marine!
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Starships4u(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wogged!

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Dannybammz: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
See The Way Lalasticlala is dancing

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Interoma(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
What's our own business

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Bantino(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lala, no go near oooo. This is military zone, keep off

7 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by paymentvoucher: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dear OP,

Uncle LaLasticlala is glad.

2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
No be Buhari pikin una kill so?
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by micronut(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Haaa. Kai! Operation Python Dance for real.

Anyway, guys I sell Charcoal Cook Stove ooo. Check my Signature or Profile! Just 9k! Save high cost of gas and have an alternative Cooking Source. You can also buy to resell. Legit hustle!

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by hegode5: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
See meat
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Icecream51: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by usagee36: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) by Heterodox(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
We're Africans. We eat bush meat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / How To Prepare Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.